Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Year in Review

Me cobraron cuatro veces mi suscripción a premium y en mi app sigue apareciendo mi cuenta como gratuita.

• Me cobraron cuatro veces mi suscripción a premium y en mi app sigue apareciendo mi cuenta como gratuita.
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change Email (Facebook login) + Language

Hi! Looking over my account, I realized I have registered an email from my previous job and I'd like to dissociate it. I tried changing it to my personal email and I was alerted that the account already exists with that email address, so I tried logg...

• Hi!   Looking over my account, I realized I have registered an email from my previous job and I'd like to dissociate it.   I tried changing it to my personal email and I ...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Pacakage upgrade not working

i have recently upgraded to family subscription and have invited two other family mebers to join.one of the family members have activated their account (was previously on premium through vodafone but had cancelled through vodafone) and now when plays...

• Casual Listener
  • i have recently upgraded to family subscription and have invited two other family mebers to join. one of the family members have activated their account (was previously on premium through vodafone b...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PAYMENT THRU GCASH STILL NOT PREMIUM!

I just availed the spotify premium promo through gcash and P49 was charged into my account but it's still in free account. I can send you some screenshots that it was payed. I hope someone would help because that would be great! Thank you

• I just availed the spotify premium promo through gcash and P49 was charged into my account but it's still in free account. I can send you some screenshots that it was payed. I hope someone would help...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Forgotten all account info

I have multiple accounts made but only one I pay for. I got a new phone and do not remember the correct login information. I also have multiple email addresses but only two I remember login information for, which are not the correct account.. How can...

• I have multiple accounts made but only one I pay for. I got a new phone and do not remember the correct login information. I also have multiple email addresses but only two I remember login informati...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My spotify account was hacked.

I just got my account hacked. I always have strong passwords and I do take care of my accounts, but it doesn't seem to be enough to keep your Spotify account safe. I received an e-mail this afternoon with the following message: (Portuguese) It says t...

Sem título.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I just got my account hacked. I always have strong passwords and I do take care of my accounts, but it doesn't seem to be enough to keep your Spotify account safe.   I received an e-mail this ...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help! Can't change country after switching to Family account

Hi,I just moved back to Switzerland after living in the US where I had my Spotify account. I switched my credit card info with a Swiss card and tried to change my profile to Switzerland, but on my profile info it still says US with the US postal code...

• Hi, I just moved back to Switzerland after living in the US where I had my Spotify account. I switched my credit card info with a Swiss card and tried to change my profile to Switzerland, but o...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Valor de R$10,00 reais cobrado!

Boa tarde, recentemente me inscrevi, aí ativei a opção de 7 dias grátis. Logo após já assinei a conta premium, que era pra ser cobrado o valor de R$1,99 por três meses. Porém foram cobrado R$10,00 e não ativou, alegando que já havia usado essa promoç...

• Boa tarde, recentemente me inscrevi, aí ativei a opção de 7 dias grátis. Logo após já assinei a conta premium, que era pra ser cobrado o valor de R$1,99 por três meses. Porém foram cobrado R$10,00 e ...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mistakenly cancel the family premium plan

I misunderstood some of the instructions and I just clicked cancel the family premium plan and downgraded to the premium plan that can only be used by myself. So does it mean that for this month the single premium plan cost 9.99 or the system will au...

• I misunderstood some of the instructions and I just clicked cancel the family premium plan and downgraded to the premium plan that can only be used by myself. So does it mean that for this month the ...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscribed, synced, and reinstalled, but not getting Premium

I already paid for Premium using my ATM account, logged into my account several times, and I even reinstalled the app, but why am I still not getting Premium?

• I already paid for Premium using my ATM account, logged into my account several times, and I even reinstalled the app, but why am I still not getting Premium?
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pagué Premium por 3 meses y me lo han quitado a los días

Pagué mi cueta premum por 3 meses y no ha pasado ni una semana y ya me o de Han quitado, tengo mi recibo y todo pero veo que en la página no hay opción para resolver eso, ¿qué hago?

• Pagué mi cueta  premum por 3 meses y no ha pasado ni una semana y ya me o de Han quitado, tengo mi recibo y todo pero veo que en la página no hay opción para resolver eso, ¿qué hago?
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My spotify says not to be premium and I just paid for it

Last month I paid the promotion of the three premium months and the day of now my service is canceled without reason being that I have two months to cover my payment, how can I fix my problem?

• Last month I paid the promotion of the three premium months and the day of now my service is canceled without reason being that I have two months to cover my payment, how can I fix my problem?
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription change

I put my 3 month subscription on an account I dont use anymore so how do I move the subscription to my main account?

• I put my 3 month subscription on an account I dont use anymore so how do I move the subscription to my main account?
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My iPad can do playback on demand, it has ads, but my phone can't and is EXTREMELY limited.

Well, not straight up my iPad. It's my brother's, but he has the free version, yet he doesn't have to hear suggested tracks, and he gets on demand playback. He only gets ads to interrupt every once in a while. I have Spotify on my phone, and I get an...

• Well, not straight up my iPad. It's my brother's, but he has the free version, yet he doesn't have to hear suggested tracks, and he gets on demand playback. He only gets ads to interrupt every once i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

need spotify deleted ASAP

I need my account deleted before wednesday, when my premium is renewed. its way too complicated to just take away premium so i had to delete. if i could get help before wednesday that would be great.

• Casual Listener
  • I need my account deleted before wednesday, when my premium is renewed. its way too complicated to just take away premium so i had to delete. if i could get help before wednesday that would be great....
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium for Family Subscription

Hey all, I currently have a premium for family subscription with someone I am no longer in contact with. This other person's account is the main account and has the billing details listed, which are my credit card details. I'd like to unlink our acco...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all, I currently have a premium for family subscription with someone I am no longer in contact with. This other person's account is the main account and has the billing details listed, which are ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Money

I had a free trial on Ps4 and now they charged me 9.99 how can I get my money back and cancel premium

• Visitor
  • I had a free trial on Ps4 and now they charged me 9.99 how can I get my money back and cancel premium
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account to Family account

Hello!First, sorry for my bad englishSecond, i wan't try the promotion of premium account a $9 on 3 months, can i try first this promotion then buy the premium family account??

• Hello! First, sorry for my bad english Second, i wan't try the promotion of premium account a $9 on 3 months, can i try first this promotion then buy the premium family account??
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment page issiue

I have a Vodafone subscription code, i want the opening payment page but the page can't loading

• I have a Vodafone subscription code, i want the opening payment page but the page can't loading
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes