Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution No longer a student?

I'm no longer a college student so my bill went from 4.99 to 9.99, however I need to change the credit card on my account and whenever I try it makes me verify my college which I can't do because I don't have one. I don't know why it's doing that any...

• I'm no longer a college student so my bill went from 4.99 to 9.99, however I need to change the credit card on my account and whenever I try it makes me verify my college which I can't do because I d...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan

La promoción de 0.99$ también aplica para el plan familiar?

• La promoción de 0.99$ también aplica para el plan familiar?
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ********************@hotmail.com

Hola buenas noches, esta tarde adquiri spotify premium, yo siempre use la suscripción gratis, y ahora nose como habilitar premium ya que pague y cuando entro a spotify, me dice que tengo aún la suscripción gratis! Necesito ayuda

• Hola buenas noches, esta tarde adquiri spotify premium, yo siempre use la suscripción gratis, y ahora nose como habilitar premium ya que pague y cuando entro a spotify, me dice que tengo aún la suscr...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I've found contacting spotify really difficult. I have just tried to upgrade to my Spotify Premium account after a month's break. I keep getting a message that says 'you've reached the limit on active subscriptions per mobile number for Spotify.' I d...

• I've found contacting spotify really difficult. I have just tried to upgrade to my Spotify Premium account after a month's break. I keep getting a message that says 'you've reached the limit on activ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fraud

I wanted to get the 9.00 pesos promotion for 3 months. So when I click the option the app said I had to get a "free trial week" I got it because I had no other choice. Now that I want to get the promotion I can't because I already used a "promotion".

• I wanted to get the 9.00 pesos promotion for 3 months. So when I click the option the app said I had to get a "free trial week" I got it because I had no other choice. Now that I want to get the prom...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium error

I accidentally paid for premium and wanted to know if there was any way i could cancel it without being charged

• I accidentally paid for premium and wanted to know if there was any way i could cancel it without being charged
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

App reset to free

My app recently reset, and it set me back to Free when I've already paid for this months Premium subscription. I don't want to pay for this month twice.. Any suggestions?

• My app recently reset, and it set me back to Free when I've already paid for this months Premium subscription. I don't want to pay for this month twice.. Any suggestions?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify conected to PSN but don't know which?

Hey Community, i have a problem to connect my spotify account to my PSN account, because it is already connected to one but i don't know which one? Is it possible to get the email of the connected PSN account or something like that? Thanks.

• Hey Community,   i have a problem to connect my spotify account to my PSN account, because it is already connected to one but i don't know which one?   Is it possible to get the email o...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cambio a familiar y pago

Hola, qué tal? Quiero cambiar mi cuenta a familiar y tengo una duda sobre los pagos. Ya he realizado mi pago mensual de mi cuenta premium, la cual se carga a principio de mes. ¿Si mudara a familiar me vuelve a cargar el total del costo de esta modali...

• Hola, qué tal?   Quiero cambiar mi cuenta a familiar y tengo una duda sobre los pagos.  Ya he realizado mi pago mensual de mi cuenta premium, la cual se carga a principio de mes.  ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Complete list of Albums of an Artist can't Access

I can't access the complete list of albums of an Artist (La Vela Puerca) while a friend of mine can and we both have Spotify Premium. Can anyone helpe me? Thanks.

• I can't access the complete list of albums of an Artist (La Vela Puerca) while a friend of mine can and we both have Spotify Premium. Can anyone helpe me? Thanks.
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Most of my songs are gone..

Woke up one morning and went from 2,000 songs to like 100 or so.... I didnt delete my cache either.

• Woke up one morning and went from 2,000 songs to like 100 or so.... I didnt delete my cache either.
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i lost all my downloads

Hi!i lost all my downloads on my account (premium)... does anyone have an idea of what happened and how to reciver all my music?i still see all my music playlists and albums but they do not have any longer the green icon and i can not listen to them ...

• Hi! i lost all my downloads on my account (premium)... does anyone have an idea of what happened and how to reciver all my music? i still see all my music playlists and albums but they do not have ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan Issue - Can't sign up family

Hello. I signed up for the family plan and are unable to get anyone on the plan. Successful Steps...- I sent the invite- invites received- link worked and promo code populated- added family member added their info PROBLEM...- After the name / address...

• Hello. I signed up for the family plan and are unable to get anyone on the plan.   Successful Steps... - I sent the invite - invites received - link worked and promo code populated - added...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PAY spotify family

Last month i payed spotify with i deal and my spotfy month is gone and i want to pay again with ideal but it didn't work

• Casual Listener
  • Last month i payed spotify with i deal and my spotfy month is gone and i want to pay again with ideal but it didn't work
  • Salim_0495
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot login with facebook account or link to new account after failed billing

So basically the title says it all, I had a monthly subscribtion and it failed once. After that i could not log in anymore and thats fine but it didnt set me back to free or gave me the option to renew subscribtion.

• So basically the title says it all, I had a monthly subscribtion and it failed once. After that i could not log in anymore and thats fine but it didnt set me back to free or gave me the option to ren...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to import my musics to my new account

I have another account because of Facebook, and I want to import my musics and followers to the new account.

• I have another account because of Facebook, and I want to import my musics and followers to the new account.
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium wieder aktivieren

Ich habe Spotify Premium deaktiviert (läuft noch bis 27.12.2016). Jetzt möchte ich mein Abo doch wieder aktivieren. Wird mir dann der Betrag bei einer neuen Bestellung gleich wieder abgezogen oder erst am 27.12.?

• Ich habe Spotify Premium deaktiviert (läuft noch bis 27.12.2016). Jetzt möchte ich mein Abo doch wieder aktivieren. Wird mir dann der Betrag bei einer neuen Bestellung gleich wieder abgezogen oder er...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pop Up facebook

HelloI have problem that when i logging in iPod touch 2g, pop Up Facebook block access. iPod was working but i change account and now not open app. I have premium account.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I have problem that when i logging in iPod touch 2g, pop Up Facebook block access. iPod was working but i change account and now not open app. I have premium account.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes