Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium family plan upgrade over charge

I upgraded to the family plan today (Dec. 12) and was charged the $14.99. My original subscription ($11.99) was charged on Dec 5. Am I going to recieve a credit for the difference?

• I upgraded to the family plan today (Dec. 12) and was charged the $14.99. My original subscription ($11.99) was charged on Dec 5. Am I going to recieve a credit for the difference? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to renewal the Subscription to Premium

Hi, recently i lost my Premium subscription but I just clicked on the renewal button and i have 2 days trying to do so and it's impossible. The Debit and credit cards work for online purchases.....can anyone have this issue?. Hope someone could help ...

• Hi, recently i lost my Premium subscription but I just clicked on the renewal button and i have 2 days trying to do so and it's impossible. The Debit and credit cards work for online purchases.....ca...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivate premium on old account

I want to deactivate my old account because it's charging me for premium still and already made another account. How do I email or call Spotify ?

• I want to deactivate my old account because it's charging me for premium still and already made another account. How do I email or call Spotify ?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have spotify Premium with Vodafone and need to switch

i have spotify premium with vodafone and its coming to an end on friday but i cant seem to upgrade it with my student discount as it says i have to cancel the other one first? but i have cancelled it will i lose all of my playlists and what nots if i...

• Casual Listener
  • i have spotify premium with vodafone and its coming to an end on friday but i cant seem to upgrade it with my student discount as it says i have to cancel the other one first? but i have cancelled it...
  • kjafc
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Numbers?

So, after re-installing Spotify on my computer, I re-linked my Facebook account to Spotify... But it just shows up as a random set of numbers...? Though, when I do click on my account, my name shows up as normal...? Is my account not propely synced w...

• Visitor
  • So, after re-installing Spotify on my computer, I re-linked my Facebook account to Spotify... But it just shows up as a random set of numbers...? Though, when I do click on my account, my name shows ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta Premium Familiar

Tengo cuenta premium familiar y todos tienen premium menos yo, me aparece en el sitio web que si tengo premium, pero en mis dispositivos me aparece que estoy en modo gratuito.

• Tengo cuenta premium familiar y todos tienen premium menos yo, me aparece en el sitio web que si tengo premium, pero en mis dispositivos me aparece que estoy en modo gratuito.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing my email

It seems that i was drunk when i made my spotify account... i used "@hotmail.con" instead og ".com". But i log in with "*hotmail.com" but on my account information it says ".con". And when i try to change it, it says email is already in use. Yes, i u...

• It seems that i was drunk when i made my spotify account... i used "@hotmail.con" instead og ".com". But i log in with "*hotmail.com" but on my account information it says ".con". And when i try to c...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled my subscription but I still got charged

I cancelled my Premium subscription the other day because I need to save money but when I looked at my bank account this morning, I still got charged by Spotify. How do I get my money back and cancel my subscription?

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my Premium subscription the other day because I need to save money but when I looked at my bank account this morning, I still got charged by Spotify. How do I get my money back and cancel...
  • Damrell47
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Card problems...

I'm from Belgium (don't know if that makes any difference...) and I just bought a Spotify Card of €30 in order to become a Premium member. I had to scratch off the stuff on top of the pin code, but the problem is that with that, I also half scratched...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm from Belgium (don't know if that makes any difference...) and I just bought a Spotify Card of €30 in order to become a Premium member. I had to scratch off the stuff on top of the pin code, but t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

comprei premium e continua free

Acho injusto e estou ficando cansada disso. Faz dias que paguei e continua aparecendo free, só está liberando quando fico com internet. Quando fico com internet entra como se fosse premium, sem precisar colocar a opção "aleatório". Da outra vez e o p...

• Acho injusto e estou ficando cansada disso. Faz dias que paguei e continua aparecendo free, só está liberando quando fico com internet. Quando fico com internet entra como se fosse premium, sem preci...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't remember password, and no access to email

I made my Spotify account several years ago and recently started using it again this year. I log in using my facebook profile. I can't remember my password and I do not have access to the email address I used to create the account. You see, my proble...

• I made my Spotify account several years ago and recently started using it again this year. I log in using my facebook profile.  I can't remember my password and I do not have access to the em...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Errror Message "Die Zeit für das Formular ist abgelaufen. Bitte lade die Seite neu und versuch..."

Hi, we decided to upgrade the Premium Account of my son to Premium Family. Unfortunalely my wife had a Free account with a username that she did not like, so i deleted the free account and tried to reregister my wife with a new account. Now the regis...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   we decided to upgrade the Premium Account of my son to Premium Family. Unfortunalely my wife had a Free account with a username that she did not like, so i deleted the free account and t...
  • jscholtysik
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted E-mail is the reason I can't see my year of Spotify

Today I wanted to see my yeat of Spotify 2016. I went to my E-mail and discovered I haven't got any mail. Then I went to my Spotify account and discovered that my Spotify Account was using an e-mail account that I did delete. I Changed my E-mail to t...

• Casual Listener
  • Today I wanted to see my yeat of Spotify 2016. I went to my E-mail and discovered I haven't got any mail. Then I went to my Spotify account and discovered that my Spotify Account was using an e-mail ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please HELP! I Can't Use My Account

I've been 3 months in abroad and I've listened spotify without any problem. Yesterday my premium membership is over. I won't live in Portugal, 1 month later I'll go back to my country. Also, I can't use my account as a free user. How can I get back m...

• Regular
  • I've been 3 months in abroad and I've listened spotify without any problem. Yesterday my premium membership is over. I won't live in Portugal, 1 month later I'll go back to my country. Also,...
  • turquesapescado
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing om sonos and iPhone seperatly

I have a Spotify family account, where my account is used om Both my iPhone and om my sonos Spotify app. -But i Can only use it at 1 devise at a time. -Is it posible to set it up, so the miss' Can use it at Home at the Sonos, while Im using it on my ...

• I have a Spotify family account, where my account is used om Both my iPhone and om my sonos Spotify app. -But i Can only use it at 1 devise at a time.    -Is it posible to set it up, so t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Spotify

Trying to sign up for Spotify student and they have found my school but can't find me . My school has multiple campuses so that may be why. Trying to get my Spotify back please help !

• Trying to sign up for Spotify student and they have found my school but can't find me . My school has multiple campuses so that may be why. Trying to get my Spotify back please help !
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student subscription not reflected on my iOS devices.

I have a student subscription and for some reason, it does not reflect that on any of my devices. On my iPad pro and my phone, it says expired. Is there a way to fix this?

• I have a student subscription and for some reason, it does not reflect that on any of my devices. On my iPad pro and my phone, it says expired. Is there a way to fix this? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment and cancelling account

Hey. i've ben cancelling my premium account to Day and want to know, hos i get my payment back that Spotify gets tomorrow. I cant contact the Danish departement, without A phonenumber and their e-mail doesn't exist.. what to do?

• Hey.   i've ben cancelling my premium account to Day and want to know, hos i get my payment back that Spotify gets tomorrow.   I cant contact the Danish departement, without A phonenumb...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium twice

Hello, I wanted to update for premium through the student program and my credit card was charged twice and still on free. Also, I tried to get the premium through the promo You have till Jan 1st and it said I wasn't elegible. Why's that? Abdu need pl...

• Hello, I wanted to update for premium through the student program and my credit card was charged twice and still on free. Also, I tried to get the premium through the promo You have till Jan 1st and ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes