Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! "Looks like you've already taken a similar offer"

I have a prepaid Visa Giftcard, and purchased a subscription for my sister. I wanted to purchase a subscription for premium for myself, however it says "Looks like You've already purchased a similar offer". Is there anyway i can fix this issue?

• I have a prepaid Visa Giftcard, and purchased a subscription for my sister.  I wanted to purchase a subscription for premium for myself, however it says "Looks like You've already purchased a s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iTunes Card

Every single time i've tried paying for premium, Spotify takes the money off of my iTunes account and doesn't upgrade me to premium.

• Every single time i've tried paying for premium, Spotify takes the money off of my iTunes account and doesn't upgrade me to premium.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Why when I want to pay once by bank transfer and use actually offer I can't because they say that I have to pay 19.99 instead of 0.99

• Why when I want to pay once by bank transfer and use actually offer I can't because they say that I have to pay 19.99 instead of 0.99
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription

I paid twice for premium for 3 months (€0,99) with 2 accounts but it says that I can't upgrade since I have tried premium free for a month.Even if my accounts haven't upgraded it still took money from my bank account

• I paid twice for premium for 3 months (€0,99) with 2 accounts but it says that I can't upgrade since I have tried premium free for a month. Even if my accounts haven't upgraded it still took money f...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving abroad and losing my music?

Hello community!So I moved to Greece last July, and thus switched from paying with a Danish card to paying with a Greek one. I no longer have access to my Danish card so switching back is not an option.To my big regret I realised that I no longer hav...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello community! So I moved to Greece last July, and thus switched from paying with a Danish card to paying with a Greek one. I no longer have access to my Danish card so switching back is not an op...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in abroad

Hi, i cannot change my country from the one i signed up with because I cannot log in (notification saying I cannot log in from a different country) - so just going in circles.Can someone change the country for me so that i can log in?

• Hi,   i cannot change my country from the one i signed up with because I cannot log in (notification saying I cannot log in from a different country) - so just going in circles. Can someone c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Disappeared. Upgraded Vodafone contract yesterday and previously had Spotify with Vodafone

I have had 12 months free Spotify with Vodafone of which approx 10 months of this has been used. With Vodafone you can upgrade or change to a new tariff up to 3 months before the end of your contract. This I did yesterday. My new contract also includ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had 12 months free Spotify with Vodafone of which approx 10 months of this has been used. With Vodafone you can upgrade or change to a new tariff up to 3 months before the end of your contract...
  • goozjc
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for Premium and Not getting it

I was charged for the Student Premium amount and not getting it... Please help...

• Regular
  • I was charged for the Student Premium amount and not getting it... Please help... 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I delete my account?

How do I delete my profile? I want to make a new account, but I can't because i have used my email on the account that I have now.

• How do I delete my profile? I want to make a new account, but I can't because i have used my email on the account that I have now.
  • SNRBeTheTeam
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium is not lettin me go

Hey. I have been paying for spotify premium over 2 years. And it wont let me cancel my subscription. I have tried the last 3 months. i go in. Cancel my subscription. Waits 2-3 days and they still take my money... In the start i thought i did somethin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey. I have been paying for spotify premium over 2 years. And it wont let me cancel my subscription. I have tried the last 3 months. i go in. Cancel my subscription. Waits 2-3 days and they still tak...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing a stream

Hi All!At my office we have several computers with individual Spotify accounts. If we want the same music streamed to several different devices, is that possible? Thanks for any input,Jörgen

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All! At my office we have several computers with individual Spotify accounts. If we want the same music streamed to several different devices, is that possible?   Thanks for any input, Jö...
  • Erik96
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

password

I need access to one of my Spotify accounts but i forgot the password and i forgot the password to the email i used is there any way you can help?

• I need access to one of my Spotify accounts but i forgot the password and i forgot the password to the email i used is there any way you can help?    
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$0.99 subscription for 3 months

O could not obtain the $0.99 subscription for 3 months. Why was my card still charged? If in any case I am not elegible, why did Spotify received the payment? How can I get reimbursed?

• O could not obtain the $0.99 subscription for 3 months. Why was my card still charged? If in any case I am not elegible, why did Spotify received the payment? How can I get reimbursed?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook created account showing wrong email.

The wrong email address is linked to my account and one i havent used in years. i created my account recently and that email hasnt been assigned to my facebook in years. not sure how it even got there? dont want to post emails publicly in post either...

• Visitor
  • ...here? dont want to post emails publicly in post either. please help Same issue as this.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ordered Headspace - ended up with Family

Hello, I signed up on an offer through Facebook ads and tried ordering the subscription for 149 NOK per month. Everything seemed fine at first, but somehow I ended up with a family subscription instead (which is the same price as Headspace + premium)...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I signed up on an offer through Facebook ads and tried ordering the subscription for 149 NOK per month. Everything seemed fine at first, but somehow I ended up with a family subscription inste...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple account log-in confusion

A few years back, I tried to create an account for a magazine I was working for, Urban Plains. Somehow, that account ended up connected to my personal Facebook profile. Now when I log in with Facebook, it logs me into my profile, but the username and...

• A few years back, I tried to create an account for a magazine I was working for, Urban Plains. Somehow, that account ended up connected to my personal Facebook profile. Now when I log in with Faceboo...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My phone wont unsubscribe

So i unsubscribed from spotify premium using the online website. I proceeded to remove all devices, and restarted the app on my phone like it said. Online it says none of my devices are on premium but when i pull up my account on my phone it says im ...

• So i unsubscribed from spotify premium using the online website. I proceeded to remove all devices, and restarted the app on my phone like it said. Online it says none of my devices are on premium bu...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

I made a new facebook and login was through facebook. I created a new facebook and i have the premuim, so i do i change it to my new facebook or email?

• I made a new facebook and login was through facebook. I created a new facebook and i have the premuim, so i do i change it to my new facebook or email?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeps saying my password is wrong when it's not...

I have been trying to redownlowd the spotify player on the desktop at work, but when I go to log in with my Facebook, which I had used before, it keeps saying my password / username is incorrect. However when I try logging onto facebook with that sam...

• I have been trying to redownlowd the spotify player on the desktop at work, but when I go to log in with my Facebook, which I had used before, it keeps saying my password / username is incorrect. How...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes