Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium Account

Hello. I activated the spotify premium just now by using mol pay but my account says that my subscription is still free. I already tried uninstall the apps and log out the Spotify acc and login again but it still can't work. Can you help me please? T...

• Hello. I activated the spotify premium just now by using mol pay but my account says that my subscription is still free. I already tried uninstall the apps and log out the Spotify acc and login again...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't buy premium

I have enough money for premium but when i am trying to buy, it saying Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day i tried everything.How can i solve that help me pls!!!

• I have enough money for premium but when i am trying to buy, it saying Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day i tried everything.How can i solve that help me pls!!!
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Renewing a previous membership with the offer

Hi, I have a premium membership that is expiring in 3 days. When I went to renew it, I wanted to use the offer which is 3 months for $9.99. I entered the credit card information, and eveything, but when I went to my account information, it said that ...

• Hi, I have a premium membership that is expiring in 3 days.  When I went to renew it, I wanted to use the offer which is 3 months for $9.99.  I entered the credit card information, and evey...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a family member and sent them the link but they cannot access

I have added a family member and sent them a link but they cannot access Spotify. Do they have create an account first and then the link?

• Casual Listener
  • I have added a family member and sent them a link but they cannot access Spotify. Do they have create an account first and then the link?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i can't sign

I had already premium access on spotify for a card, but I decided to switch card and now I can't sign again because I get a message saying that my bank is not on a good day, to try again later... help me

• I had already premium access on spotify for a card, but I decided to switch card and now I can't sign again because I get a message saying that my bank is not on a good day, to try again later.....
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ooops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day...

I'm trying to resubscribe to Spotify Premium I get the same error message, my card is working I've already contacted my bank. I've already tried the solutions on the community maybe someone can add something? Thanks in advance

• I'm trying to resubscribe to Spotify Premium I get the same error message, my card is working I've already contacted my bank. I've already tried the solutions on the community maybe someone can add s...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does Spotify play music when I start it?

I have premium subscription and Spotify automatically plays something when I start it on my PC. Why? Where can I switch off this behaviour? I don’t want that Spotify plays music without my control!

• I have premium subscription and Spotify automatically plays something when I start it on my PC. Why? Where can I switch off this behaviour? I don’t want that Spotify plays music without my control!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Don't know my account email

I know my username, but have forgotten my password and the email linked with my account so I can't use my email to reset my password and log onHelp!!

• I know my username, but have forgotten my password and the email linked with my account so I can't use my email to reset my password and log on Help!!
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't login because I don't know my data

I had in the summer an Account where I was at premium. I now have a new phone because it had become wet and therefore I'm not on my account. I know the mail, my user name and my password. I still pay for the premium account but I'm not anymore, becau...

• Casual Listener
  • I had in the summer an Account where I was at premium. I now have a new phone because it had become wet and therefore I'm not on my account. I know the mail, my user name and my password. I still pay...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium won't link to my existing account

I'm paying for Spotify premium but don't know how to link it to existing free account? I never recieved an email when I started premium but I've been charged Bc it shows on my bank statement

• I'm paying for Spotify premium but don't know how to link it to existing free account? I never recieved an email when I started premium but I've been charged Bc it shows on my bank statement
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How much is the tax?

I'm probably going to get a debit card next week to use Spotify and other stuff with and I have no idea if taxes are added to the 0.99/9.99$ price or not. And if they're not does anyone have an idea how much tax is added? I'm from Bulgaria.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm probably going to get a debit card next week to use Spotify and other stuff with and I have no idea if taxes are added to the 0.99/9.99$ price or not. And if they're not does anyone have an idea ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

It says that i already took the Spotify offer but ive actually not

Hey Spotify offered me a Premium account 3 months for 9 Norwegian Krones, when i was about to purchase it, it sayd that ive already tried Premium before and therefor i could not use the offer and must pay the normal monthly subscribtion but ive actua...

• Hey  Spotify offered me a Premium account 3 months for 9 Norwegian Krones, when i was about to purchase it, it sayd that ive already tried Premium before and therefor i could not use the offer ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offer issue

Hello I got a message that there is an offer for 0.99/month for three months. I subscribed but the cost is 6.99 for 3 months. Is that correct?

• Hello I got a message that there is an offer for 0.99/month for three months. I subscribed but the cost is 6.99 for 3 months. Is that correct?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Device limit for Premium for Family account?

I have scoured the posts and replies and haven't seen the answer (there is alot of info to comb through). For Premium for Family accounts, how many devices can each "member" have for downloads? I have me + 2 family memebers. Before (when I first sign...

• Casual Listener
  • I have scoured the posts and replies and haven't seen the answer (there is alot of info to comb through). For Premium for Family accounts, how many devices can each "member" have for downloads? I hav...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant cancel my subscription

I linked my spotify account to my facebook account and now my facebook account was reported and i cant access my song through spotify . can anyone please help me tell how can i can my subscription?

• Casual Listener
  • I linked my spotify account to my facebook account and now my facebook account was reported and i cant access my song through spotify . can anyone please help me tell how can i can my subscription?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't make payment

Spotify system won't accept credit card. I have verified with the bank it should go through, so the issue must be on the Spotify end of the transaction?

• Spotify system won't accept credit card. I have verified with the bank it should go through, so the issue must be on the Spotify end of the transaction?  
  • Trinity_8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Bank account debited $30?

I have a Premium acct, but my wife just informed me that our acct was just debited $30 by Spotify. Anyone know what could cause this charge?

• I have a Premium acct, but my wife just informed me that our acct was just debited $30 by Spotify. Anyone know what could cause this charge?
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change amount of gift cards

Hello I just switched the the family premium plan and I want to pay in advance. I read that I can do that by using a gift card but none of the gift cards equal the amount of the Family premium can that be changed or what

• Hello I just switched the the family premium plan and I want to pay in advance. I read that I can do that by using a gift card but none of the gift cards equal the amount of the Family premium can th...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium NOT working

I Got premium through ny phone provider for a whole year and now it isn't working anymore, please hele- no, it's NOT been a whole year, only a couple of months

• I Got premium through ny phone provider for a whole year and now it isn't working anymore, please hele - no, it's NOT been a whole year, only a couple of months
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes