Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Student account charged full price suddenly?

Before I'm told, YES I made sure that I signed up under the United States student discount. I have been for a while. It is only just this month that I have been charged the full amount. I am still a student and have physical proof of my attendance at...

• Before I'm told, YES I made sure that I signed up under the United States student discount. I have been for a while. It is only just this month that I have been charged the full amount. I am sti...
  • dgarcia721
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution 0,99 tl 3 ay kampanyasından faydalanamıyorum ?

kredi kartımdan ödeme yapmama rağmen üyeliğim başlatılmadı?acaba aksilik mi oldu dedim ve 2 gün sonra bir ödeme daha yaptım fakat olmadı?hesabımda "makbuz bulunamadı " ibaresi var ama kredi kartı hesap hareketlerinde "spotify ödemesi" mevcut görünüyo...

• kredi kartımdan ödeme yapmama rağmen üyeliğim başlatılmadı? acaba aksilik mi oldu dedim ve 2 gün sonra  bir ödeme daha yaptım fakat olmadı?hesabımda "makbuz bulunamadı " ibaresi var ama kredi k...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook linked account

I had a account linked to a facebook that weren't supposed to be linked to, I really need the username to be changed but I don't want to lose all the playlists, the follows and such. Can someone help me? I tried to contact Spotify but nothing happene...

•  I had a account linked to a facebook that weren't supposed to be linked to, I really need the username to be changed but I don't want to lose all the playlists, the follows and such. Can someon...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Preimum sorunu

Değişik kredi kartılarıyala denediğim halde Kardiyo sorun tarayıcı felan değiştirdim genede Kardiyo sorun Tüh, Kartın Veya Ödeme sağlayıcın kötü Bir Gün geçiriyor galiba. Merak etme, senden hiç Ücret alınmadı. Tekrar dene Veya Başka Bir Ödeme yöntemi...

• Visitor
  • Değişik kredi kartılarıyala denediğim halde Kardiyo sorun tarayıcı felan değiştirdim genede Kardiyo sorun  Tüh, Kartın Veya Ödeme sağlayıcın kötü Bir Gün geçiriyor galiba. Merak etme, senden h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! do i have to create a new account if i cancel my premium subscription?

I would like to keep all of my saved playlists etc. But if I log in to my old-premium account, I'll be automatically re-subscribed. So do I need a whole new account?

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to keep all of my saved playlists etc. But if I log in to my old-premium account, I'll be automatically re-subscribed. So do I need a whole new account?
  • drcindie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating payment help please!

Hi! My student discount ended in May and since then I have been back on the normal Premium. I got a new debt card recently and when I try to update my details for payment it brings me to a page where I have to verify that I'm still a student even tho...

• Hi!   My student discount ended in May and since then I have been back on the normal Premium. I got a new debt card recently and when I try to update my details for payment it brings me to a p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated Facebook, Lost Spotify Premium, Had to Start New Acct but Already Paid for this month...

Dear Spotify, I am not sure what to do. I deactivated my Facebook last night and forgot that it had been connected to my Spotify Premium. When I tried to log onto Spotify at work/on my iphone, it said that the username could not be accessed. I decide...

• Dear Spotify,   I am not sure what to do. I deactivated my Facebook last night and forgot that it had been connected to my Spotify Premium. When I tried to log onto Spotify at work/on my iphon...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ayuda con mi subscripcion

Spotify no me deja realizar el pago, la tarjeta tiene salgo, no expiro y la puedo utilizar en steam.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify no me deja realizar el pago, la tarjeta tiene salgo, no expiro y la puedo utilizar en steam.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS & Cant login with facebook, error 3.

Cannot log to my account on desktop /mobile/web clientwhen i try to log in spotify site to see my account i get ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTSwhen i try to log in using facebook i have this error - "ERROR: 3"when i try to reset my password i have this error ...

• Roadie
  • Cannot log to my account on desktop /mobile/web client when i try to log in spotify site to see my account i get ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS when i try to log in using facebook i have this err...
  • ClaudioMiguelMX
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 44 replies
  • 2 likes

Deleting account

I'm being billed through iTunes but it shows my Spotify is not linked with iTunes so I can't cancel it because I can't contact the developer of Spotify.. I just want to switch over to the family plan and nothing is helpful onto how to cancel this.

• I'm being billed through iTunes but it shows my Spotify is not linked with iTunes so I can't cancel it because I can't contact the developer of Spotify.. I just want to switch over to the family plan...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ideal

Hey,I want to have premium for 99 cents 3 months long, but when i want to pay i only can pay with creditcard or paypal and when i choose paypal then i only can choose to create a paypal account with creditcard.. but i haven't got a creditcard.Althoug...

• Hey, I want to have premium for 99 cents 3 months long, but when i want to pay i only can pay with creditcard or paypal and when i choose paypal then i only can choose to create a paypal account wit...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have my premium account through Facebook

I have my premium account through Facebook but I would like to transfer it all to an email account so I can listen to it on my playstation without having to pay for 2 accounts who can help me to transfer premium membership I have created the second a...

• I have my premium account through Facebook but I would like to transfer it all to an email account so I can listen to it on my playstation without having to pay for 2 accounts who can help me to tran...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Searching friends

HI! I just got the preimium student discount for spotify and it isn't letting me connect with friends? Is there a setting i have to have to be able to search my friends up or does this discount not let me search my friends?? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • HI! I just got the preimium student discount for spotify and it isn't letting me connect with friends? Is there a setting i have to have to be able to search my friends up or does this discount not l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't buy Premium

Hi, I have problems with payment for the premium account. The things is now I live in Latvia, but my card is registered in the country, where there's no Spotify yet. And there is no way that i'll get local bank account in the nearest future. Is there...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have problems with payment for the premium account. The things is now I live in Latvia, but my card is registered in the country, where there's no Spotify yet. And there is no way that i'l...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts being charged

I'm being charged for two accounts somehow and don't know the login for one of them to cancel it. how do i find it to open it? not my facebook or email works.

• I'm being charged for two accounts somehow and don't know the login for one of them to cancel it.  how do i find it to open it?  not my facebook or email works.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Spotify Account

hey guys. is there a way to COMPLETELY delete my spotify account and remove my paypal data from it? please help

• Visitor
  • hey guys. is there a way to COMPLETELY delete my spotify account and remove my paypal data from it?   please help ❤️    
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't activate premium (3 Months/0,99€)

Hi guys.I'm from Germany and I have a problem with the activation of the offer 3 months premium for 99 cents.I want to pay with PayPal, but when I pay I get redirected back to the page of the offer, and my account isn't activated and my paypal doesn'...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys. I'm from Germany and I have a problem with the activation of the offer 3 months premium for 99 cents. I want to pay with PayPal, but when I pay I get redirected back to the page of the...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebookumu sildim hesabıma giremiyorum

Arkadaşlar benim facebook ile bağlandığım bir Spotify premium hesabım vardı fakat facebookumu hesabımı sildim ve artık o hesaba giremiyorum.Ne yapmalıyım sizce premium üyeliğimi başka hesaba nasıl aktarabilirim?

• Arkadaşlar benim facebook ile bağlandığım bir Spotify premium hesabım vardı fakat facebookumu hesabımı sildim ve artık o hesaba giremiyorum.Ne yapmalıyım sizce premium üyeliğimi başka hesaba nasıl ak...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan Familiar, una hija se fue a estudiar a Milan

Estimados Todos:tengon un plan familiar, pero una hija se fue a estudiar a Milán y no ha podido activar su servicio.Ella regresa en 6 meses y quiere aprovechar nuestro plan familiar.

• Estimados Todos: tengon un plan familiar, pero una hija se fue a estudiar a Milán y no ha podido activar su servicio. Ella regresa en 6 meses y quiere aprovechar nuestro plan familiar.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription and email problems

I currently have two accounts. One is mine and the other is my daughters. I would like to cancel my subscription temporarily for financial reason. I recently logged in and found my password was not matching my email address so I request a new passwor...

• I currently have two accounts.  One is mine and the other is my daughters.  I would like to cancel my subscription temporarily for financial reason.  I recently logged in and found my ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes