Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium

I had Premium account and cancelled it on Sept 30. The phone showed no premium status. Today, I just realized the I have been charged premium fee in Oct and Nov. My calcellation on Sept 30 might not be successfully executed. Is there anyone I can con...

• I had Premium account and cancelled it on Sept 30. The phone showed no premium status. Today, I just realized the I have been charged premium fee in Oct and Nov. My calcellation on Sept 30 might not ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

If I have Student Spotify Premium, and I cancel it, can I get the Student Discount again?

If I cancel my Spotify Premium, that has the student discount, for a month or two, does that mean that I can get the premium again, with the student deal (a few months later)? Because I have to save money, and £5 per month is too expensive for me.

• If I cancel my Spotify Premium, that has the student discount, for a month or two, does that mean that I can get the premium again, with the student deal (a few months later)? Because I have to save ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrading to a family plan from Premium

I have a premium for at 9.99 and my daughter and son use it. It is registered under her name and password to my credit card. I upgraded her account, on my credit card to the family plan. I invited my son, myself and my wife. My son logged on just fin...

• I have a premium for at 9.99 and my daughter and son use it. It is registered under her name and password to my credit card. I upgraded her account, on my credit card to the family plan. I invited my...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Accedí a Premium, me debitaron y salio error: Ya accediste a una promoción. Nunca la he tenido

Quice acceder a la suscripción de 3 meses por COP $900. Agregué mi tarjeta, me debitaron el dinero y me salió un error diciendo que ya he tenido una suscripción a Premium, pero nunca la he tenido, desde que me registré he sido he usado Spotify Free.

• Casual Listener
  • Quice acceder a la suscripción de 3 meses por COP $900. Agregué mi tarjeta, me debitaron el dinero y me salió un error diciendo que ya he tenido una suscripción a Premium, pero nunca la he tenido, de...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Try to cancel premium prescription but says I'm still on free, even though I'm paying

Hey guys, I've been paying for Spotify for a few months now and decided I don't want it.I try to unsubscribe and it doesn't allow me to because it says I'm on the free one?I have bank statements showing every month they are taking out the payment for...

• Hey guys, I've been paying for Spotify for a few months now and decided I don't want it. I try to unsubscribe and it doesn't allow me to because it says I'm on the free one? I have bank statements ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family premium

i cant add my family members. went thru the scripted process but spotify wont allow them to join. all at the same adress so that is correct. invited them thru their email accounts, accepted the invite thru their email but get to spotify and they aren...

• Regular
  • i cant add my family members.  went thru the scripted process but spotify wont allow them to join.  all at the same adress so that is correct. invited them thru their email accounts, accept...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice for second time

I started my subscription over two months ago, and ive been charged twice each month after that. I think i know what happened, but it shouldnt be that way. I started my subscription, but nothing happened.. So i tried again (this should not work if iv...

• I started my subscription over two months ago, and ive been charged twice each month after that. I think i know what happened, but it shouldnt be that way. I started my subscription, but nothing happ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay with load option dissapeared

I was going to subscribe in the 49php for 3 months promo, it was going smoothly until there were no pin sent via txt. After awhile i refreshed the page and then the pay with load option was gone. My friend told me that he paid his subscription with h...

• I was going to subscribe in the 49php for 3 months promo, it was going smoothly until there were no pin sent via txt. After awhile i refreshed the page and then the pay with load option was gone. My ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sobre el plan familiar...

Ok.. Imaginemos que yo hago algo sucio, como es lo siguiente, en mi familia estamos yo, y mi hermana, y quieremos ese plan para nosotros y para mis tres primos. Entonces lo que haríamos sería instalar Spotify en los celulares de mis papas y registrar...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok.. Imaginemos que yo hago algo sucio, como es lo siguiente, en mi familia estamos yo, y mi hermana, y quieremos ese plan para nosotros y para mis tres primos. Entonces lo que haríamos sería instala...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't sign in with Facebook

When I go to sign in using Facebook, it takes me to the confirm page where it usually says 'you have already authorised Spotify' and allI have to do is click 'ok', it just comes up with a blue Facebook banner at the top saying 'confirm' and then just...

• When I go to sign in using Facebook, it takes me to the confirm page where it usually says 'you have already authorised Spotify' and all I have to do is click 'ok', it just comes up with a blue Face...
  • stbuls
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Debit card is being charged for an account I never opened

I never had begun a Spotify account but scrolling through my online bank statement there is a $10 charge for an account I don't posses.

• Casual Listener
  • I never had begun a Spotify account but scrolling through my online bank statement there is a $10 charge for an account I don't posses.
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Most useless customer service.

Being charged without actually having an account. Can't contact support because there isn't one. This is absolute garbage

• Casual Listener
  • Being charged without actually having an account. Can't contact support because there isn't one. This is absolute garbage
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Billing Issues

Curious. I had Premium Spotify and was billed on the 18th of each month. I recently upgraded to Spotify Family and now the next billing is on the 11th. Why is this? What happened to the other week I padi for already?

• Curious. I had Premium Spotify and was billed on the 18th of each month. I recently upgraded to Spotify Family and now the next billing is on the 11th. Why is this? What happened to the other week I ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unwanted Access on Family Plan

So I have a family plan with 4 of the 5 slots taken. While using my own account tonight I had my music changed on me from some device I don't know. Long story short I changed my password two time and both times within 30 mins the same person was acce...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have a family plan with 4 of the 5 slots taken.  While using my own account tonight I had my music changed on me from some device I don't know.  Long story short I changed my password ...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I delete my Facebook data?

I've used Spotify with Gmail for over a year, now that I want to link to Facebook, it tells me that I already have an account. How can I delete my Facebook data so I can link to the one I've been using? I want to buy the premium promotion for 3 month...

• Casual Listener
  • I've used Spotify with Gmail for over a year, now that I want to link to Facebook, it tells me that I already have an account. How can I delete my Facebook data so I can link to the one I've been usi...
  • kfmasterson
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged student fee and regular fee in the same month

I was charged $4.99 and $9.99 this month for premium, I am a student and I would like a refund for the $9.99 that was paid to you guys.

• I was charged $4.99 and $9.99 this month for premium, I am a student and I would like a refund for the $9.99 that was paid to you guys.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with buying premium with paypal

Everytime i try to buy premium with paypal it links me back to the page where i enter what payment option I want to use.

• Everytime i try to buy premium with paypal it links me back to the page where i enter what payment option I want to use.  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my premium spotify does not work at all.

I purchased the $0.99 for 3 month deal last night and my account tells me i do not have premium. I continue to recieve ads and when i tried to re pay the $0.99 for three months deal it told me i was unable to do so as i have reccently used the offer....

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased the $0.99 for 3 month deal last night and my account tells me i do not have premium. I continue to recieve ads and when i tried to re pay the $0.99 for three months deal it told me i was ...
  • calkee
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paid for Premium account through PayPal,.but didn't upgrade my account, what??

Hi,I've just tried to upgrade my Spotify account to Premium through PayPal, it has worked flawlessly before. But today it didn't, my creditcard were charged by Spotify through PayPal and corresponding amount were reserved on my MasterCard Debit. Plea...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've just tried to upgrade my Spotify account to Premium through PayPal, it has worked flawlessly before. But today it didn't, my creditcard were charged by Spotify through PayPal and correspond...
  • claude0956
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I unable to see what my friends are listening to? "Please go online to view user profiles"

My friends say they are following me and able to see what i am listening to but i cant see them on my friends bar and it tells me i need to go online even though i already am. Any help would be appreciated.

• My friends say they are following me and able to see what i am listening to but i cant see them on my friends bar and it tells me i need to go online even though i already am.   Any help would...
  • emilyosborne518
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes