Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! How can I see what times I've logged in to my account?

Today, I opened my spotify and It said that a device called SM-G925T was listening using my account. I am about to change my password but I wanted to know if there is a way that I can view all the account activity. I want to know how many times this ...

• Casual Listener
  • Today, I opened my spotify and It said that a device called SM-G925T was listening using my account. I am about to change my password but I wanted to know if there is a way that I can view all the ac...
  • Toniannequillz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help please

I changed my password. When I logged in right after.. . there is no history, no my downloaded music, no spotify premium.. nothing.I want it back help me please.

• I changed my password. When I logged in right after.. . there is no history, no my downloaded music, no spotify premium.. nothing. I want it back 😞 help me please.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Country and Failed Payment

I originally started my Spotify account while I was living in the U.S. and paid my monthly premium payment using my American debit card. Now that I'm living in Canada, I would like to start paying using my Canadian card. It says my country is U.S. on...

• I originally started my Spotify account while I was living in the U.S. and paid my monthly premium payment using my American debit card. Now that I'm living in Canada, I would like to start paying us...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problems logging in / travling abroad error

Everytime I try to login it tells me I'm traveling abroad and I need to go to spotify.com to tell them where i am. I have tried selecting USA it says not a valid country. Oh and I have never left the country so I don't know why it's telling me this i...

• Everytime I try to login it tells me I'm traveling abroad and I need to go to spotify.com to tell them where i am. I have tried selecting USA it says not a valid country. Oh and I have never left the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution spotify and vodafone

hey guys 2 years ago i moved from being a spotify premium account holder to a vodafone premium for free account holder. I ended my vodafone contract 6 months ago and wanted to change back to just a spotify premium account. Here's the issue vodafone s...

• hey guys   2 years ago i moved from being a spotify premium account holder to a vodafone premium for free account holder. I ended my vodafone contract 6 months ago and wanted to change back to...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution LIBERACIÓN DE CORREO

Hola, me gustaría obtener ayuda para la liberación de mi correo, ya que necesito hacer una cuenta nueva con el mismo correo con el que inicio sesión en Facebook

• Hola, me gustaría obtener ayuda para la liberación de mi correo, ya que necesito hacer una cuenta nueva con el mismo correo con el que inicio sesión en Facebook
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not working on Samsung Smart TV (2013) anymore

I have a Samsung Smart TV (2013) and Spotify works there up until 4 weeks ago. The app is still on TV but it doesn't show any playlists or icons. It just shows the background of Spotify. What can I do?

• I have a Samsung Smart TV (2013) and Spotify works there up until 4 weeks ago. The app is still on TV but it doesn't show any playlists or icons. It just shows the background of Spotify. What can I d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify family payment methods

Hello, Our family was interested in getting the spotify family subscription. So i was trying the purchase it but i found it that you are only able to pay with credit card and not with ideal. We only use ideal so it was a pity when we found it we cant...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Our family was interested in getting the spotify family subscription. So i was trying the purchase it but i found it that you are only able to pay with credit card and not with ideal....
  • rowantje05
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium does not work.

I bought the 3 months for € 0.99 and it doesn't work. The money hasnt been taken but it wont let me pay with paypal.Can anyone help me?

• Casual Listener
  • I bought the 3 months for € 0.99 and it doesn't work. The money hasnt been taken but it wont let me pay with paypal. Can anyone help me?
  • fleurjutten2002
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My accounts

I cancelled my account under snoopygirl08 in august and opened one under raiderette68@gmail.com there should be no other accounts or people on them and I was paying for premium and want to keep the one under raiderette68@gmail.com.

• I cancelled my account under snoopygirl08 in august and opened one under raiderette68@gmail.com there should be no other accounts or people on them and I was paying for premium and want to keep the o...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution no code for premium receive

Please send me the code for my premium. I already finished the registration and payment file. Theres no code being sent to my mobile

• Visitor
  • Please send me the code for my premium. I already finished the registration and payment file. Theres no code being sent to my mobile
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I bought premium 3 months for 9 Swedish crowns and they took money but now it's says that I don't have premium... what should I do? They already took money

• Casual Listener
  • I bought premium 3 months for 9 Swedish crowns and they took money but now it's says that I don't have premium... what should I do? They already took money
  • Pachiiiii
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade auf Premium funktioniert nicht

Hi,ich hab mir heute einen neuen Spotify-Account erstellt und wollte das Angebot von 0,99€ für 3 Monate Spotify-Premium nutzen. Ich kam auch auf die PayPal-Seite und habe den Kauf bestätigt, aber von meinem PayPal-Konto wurde kein Geld abgebucht und ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, ich hab mir heute einen neuen Spotify-Account erstellt und wollte das Angebot von 0,99€ für 3 Monate Spotify-Premium nutzen.  Ich kam auch auf die PayPal-Seite und habe den Kauf bestätigt,...
  • sternenflotte21
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone in my account

As of this morning, someone else is hijacking my Spotify account. Im unsure if it's intentional, or a Spotify bug that merged multiple accounts. New music is being added, the individual is constantly hijacking control from my device, and has deleted ...

• As of this morning, someone else is hijacking my Spotify account. Im unsure if it's intentional, or a Spotify bug that merged multiple accounts. New music is being added, the individual is const...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel subscription

I have been trying to cancel my subscription for a while and nothing is working. I do not have premium and I do not want premium I just want to cancel altogether. Can someone please help

• Casual Listener
  • I have been trying to cancel my subscription for a while and nothing is working. I do not have premium and I do not want premium I just want to cancel altogether. Can someone please help
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Hijacked account?

Hi All: I think my Spotify account has somehow been hijacked....but not in a Hacker sort of way. One day, I opened spotify and noticed that I suddenly had playlists, which do not belong to my account (Italian Rap). I thought, maybe my daughter and th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All:   I think my Spotify account has somehow been hijacked....but not in a Hacker sort of way. One day, I opened spotify and noticed that I suddenly had playlists, which do not belong to m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Usage of gift card with first time discount

Hello,I just wanted to ask a small question. If I wan't to give a 10$ gift card for spotify to someone with a free acount who has the first time offer of 0.99$ per the first 3 months, would he lose a dollar of the gift card for the first 3 months and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I just wanted to ask a small question. If I wan't to give a 10$ gift card for spotify to someone with a free acount who has the first time offer of 0.99$ per the first 3 months, would he lose...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

trying to contact Spotify

I've been trying to contact Spotify for awhile. They keep charging me more than I'm suppose to be charged although I'm a student. Can someone help?

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to contact Spotify for awhile. They keep charging me more than I'm suppose to be charged although I'm a student. Can someone help?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! name still available after unlinking from facebook

Hey everybody, I got a premium account, that I've linked a couple of weeks ago to my facebook account. Since that my FB-profile pic and -name have been added to my spotifiy account. Now I've unlinked facebook again, but I still see on public playlist...

• ...'ve unlinked facebook again, but I still see on public playlists I've created my facebook name and within the app my fb-profile pic.   I wonder if it's just a matter of cached data or if this i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching Premium Family administrator (Payer) to a different account within my family plan???

I currently am paying for Spotify family by entering my card information into my son's account. I would like to enter it into my account. Is there any way to switch administrative stuff to a new account within my family plan?

• I currently am paying for Spotify family by entering my card information into my son's account.  I would like to enter it into my account.  Is there any way to switch administrative stuff t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes