Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Availability in other countries

Hi, Just wondered when will Spotify be available in the middle east, like Dubai or Saudi Arabia and etc. Cuz it'll be a huge deal here, I'm currently using a fake account(?) that's one way to call it, it's like an account that runs by downloading an ...

• Hi, Just wondered when will Spotify be available in the middle east, like Dubai or Saudi Arabia and etc. Cuz it'll be a huge deal here, I'm currently using a fake account(?) that's one way to ca...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

wont let me pay with paypal

hello i tried a few times to pay with my paypal i pressed 'agree and pay' then nothing happened it just brought me back to the offer option page

• hello i tried a few times to pay with my paypal i pressed 'agree and pay' then nothing happened it just brought me back to the offer option page
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Triple payment

A few months ago, I had problems with my credit card, so I a friend made a payment by invoice (Boleto Bancário, in portuguese). At the same day, I tried another card and it went through. A few days later, the original card I used in my subscription w...

• A few months ago, I had problems with my credit card, so I a friend made a payment by invoice (Boleto Bancário, in portuguese). At the same day, I tried another card and it went through. A few d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being doubled charged and subscription has been cancelled and still being charged

Someone needs to fix the problem. I want my money back after being charged double for months and being charged after cancellation. Better business needs to check this out. Someone needs to contact me.

• Someone needs to fix the problem. I want my money back after being charged double for months and being charged after cancellation. Better business needs to check this out. Someone needs to contact me.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BOUGHT ANNUAL FAMILY ACCOUNT PROFILE SAYS I WLL BE CHARGED AGAIN IN 8 MONTHS

Purchased annual family membership today, my account says I will be charged again on 08/12/17. It should be 12/02/2017 HELP

• Purchased annual family membership today, my account says I will be charged again on 08/12/17. It should be 12/02/2017 HELP
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged with no account

I've been charged for months on my debit card with an account that I don't even know exists. my bank can't stop it because it's reoccurring and it will just switch to a new bank card. how do I find out what account is hooked up to my bank card? and m...

• I've been charged for months on my debit card with an account that I don't even know exists. my bank can't stop it because it's reoccurring and it will just switch to a new bank card. how do I find o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Totally disconnecting my Spotify account from Facebook.

I've had a premium Spotify account for several years now. I originally signed up through a facebook account, but at some point I went through the process of de-linking the two accounts so I could delete my deactivate my facebook account. I'm fairly c...

• I've had a premium Spotify account for several years now. I originally signed up through a facebook account, but at some point I went through the process of de-linking the two accounts so I could del...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Change COuntry

Hello, when I attempt to login, I recieve a message that says "Your country does not match the one set in your profile." I am currently serving overseas in Korea. I tried to change my country in my profile however the only option it gives me is US. I...

• Hello, when I attempt to login, I recieve a message that says "Your country does not match the one set in your profile." I am currently serving overseas in Korea.  I tried to change my country i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed to Spotify for .99 deal for three months, got charged $10

Subscribed to Spotify for .99 deal for three months, got charged $10. I don't understand what happened...need help asap.

• Subscribed to Spotify for .99 deal for three months, got charged $10.  I don't understand what happened...need help asap.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Sorry! You're already a member of this (or another) Family plan

I've just tried to add extra family members due to the policy change allowing 5 users on a family sub, unfortunately when the click the link they get: "Sorry! You're already a member of this (or another) Family plan. Please click below to switch to t...

• Casual Listener
  • I've just tried to add extra family members due to the policy change allowing 5 users on a family sub, unfortunately when the click the link they get:   "Sorry! You're already a member of this...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching to Family Plan

I am paying for 2 of my kids on Premium. I want to switch to the family plan. What do we need to do to do that? Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I am paying for 2 of my kids on Premium. I want to switch to the family plan. What do we need to do to do that?   Thank you
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to sign up for the 3 month premium, but 2 different VISA not accepted

HelloTrying to sign up for the 3 months premium, but my 2 different visa cards returns this message:Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method.And hav...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Trying to sign up for the 3 months premium, but my 2 different visa cards returns this message: Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been ...
  • l28spot3
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Question about cancelling Premium

I'm looking into the Introductory Trial offer, but before I buy it I just want to know something. If I want to stop getting charged, and cancel early, will I still have premium? For instance, if I cancelled my payment a day after buying premium, woul...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm looking into the Introductory Trial offer, but before I buy it I just want to know something. If I want to stop getting charged, and cancel early, will I still have premium? For instance, if I ca...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pago están teniendo un mal día. No te preocupes, no se ha

Hola ya e intentado de todas las formas pagar la cuenta premium y me salta ese erro y no se porque si todos los meses hago compra con mi tarjeta y ya me di permiso también, muchas gracias espero su respuesta

• Hola ya e intentado de todas las formas pagar la cuenta premium y me salta ese erro y no se porque si todos los meses hago compra con mi tarjeta y ya me di permiso también, muchas gracias espero su r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to enter spotify

So my problem is that i had a spotify premium account on my iphone 5s, that phone broke and now i cant access my premium account whatsoever as i don't know any of the account details. Could i cancel that premium account regardless?

• Casual Listener
  • So my problem is that i had a spotify premium account on my iphone 5s, that phone broke and now i cant access my premium account whatsoever as i don't know any of the account details. Could i cancel ...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging into spotify using facebook

I signed up for the 1st time a week ago (premium family). I regretfully signed up using my Facebook, however the issue I have with this is: If I want to make changes the app on my mobile is very limited so I need to use a PC in most cases. Because I ...

• I signed up for the 1st time a week ago (premium family). I regretfully signed up using my Facebook, however the issue I have with this is: If I want to make changes the app on my mobile is very limi...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for premium but never recieved it

I paid for premium and still a premium Spotify account. I need to be reamberessed and to have my account upgraded.

• I paid for premium and still a premium Spotify account. I need to be reamberessed and to have my account upgraded.
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is on my account?

Someone is accessing my account from a PS4, I do not own any gaming equipment, it is definitely not me. I've tried the logging out on all devices things, setting a password and then logging out on all devices again. Nothing has worked.

• Someone is accessing my account from a PS4, I do not own any gaming equipment, it is definitely not me. I've tried the logging out on all devices things, setting a password and then logging out on al...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change real name

I just created an user and subscribed to family premium. When the first family member was added I thought i need to give the real name of the family member, but it turns out my info requested. So now i guess my real name is the one of the family memb...

• I just created an user and subscribed to family premium. When the first family member was added I thought i need to give the real name of the family member, but it turns out my info requested. S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

zip code randomly invalid

This is stupid. My spotify payment failed. When i logged in, i see a zip code that is clearly wrong. I've never changed my payment info. been a spotify customer for years....now magically the payment is "invalid". I changed zip code back to correct, ...

• Casual Listener
  • This is stupid.  My spotify payment failed.  When i logged in, i see a zip code that is clearly wrong.  I've never changed my payment info.  been a spotify customer for years....n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes