Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Wanted new Premium deal for $0.99, got charged for $9.99

Hi all, I was a bit hasty on the purchase. (Sorry!) I wanted the premium deal for $0.99 for 3 months, but was instead charged the $9.99 amount. Was wondering if someone could help. Perhaps I missed a detail somewhere? Thanks, TopRamen789

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I was a bit hasty on the purchase. (Sorry!) I wanted the premium deal for $0.99 for 3 months, but was instead charged the $9.99 amount. Was wondering if someone could help. P...
  • charanyabs
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes

Charged more than usual.

I have been charged £9.99 instead of the £4.99 I have been paying with my student discount the past two months. I want a refund or a very good reason as to why I have been charged this much.

• Casual Listener
  • I have been charged £9.99 instead of the £4.99 I have been paying with my student discount the past two months. I want a refund or a very good reason as to why I have been charged this much.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

subcibed for the premium but still on a free account

hello, i subscribed for the premium. spotify deducted the amount from my bank account but never got any reciept for that and aslo my account is still on the free. I went through all the possible solutions from the spotify but didn't get any. please h...

• hello, i subscribed for the premium. spotify deducted the amount from my bank account but never got any reciept for that and aslo my account is still on the free. I went through all the possible solu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3-months subscription for $0.99

I was unaware that if I had used my 7-day free trial that I would be charged the full price. This was not stated to me when I clicked the link on Facebook for the 3-month deal. I need to go about a refund. Does anyone have any idea how I might do tha...

• I was unaware that if I had used my 7-day free trial that I would be charged the full price. This was not stated to me when I clicked the link on Facebook for the 3-month deal. I need to go about a r...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant resuscribe

Hello, after many times i try re-subscribe spotify but i still get error for my credit card Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method. I dont know wh...

• Hello, after many times i try re-subscribe spotify but i still get error for my credit card   Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been char...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Premium to Family Subscription Error

I would like to change my subscription to Spotify Family - but when I try to do so on my accounts page it says to contact support in order to do so. I would like to do before my next billing on the 13 of December

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to change my subscription to Spotify Family - but when I try to do so on my accounts page it says to contact support in order to do so. I would like to do before my next billing on the 1...
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charge

I am being charged every month even after cancelling my subscription. I want to cancel my whole account but I wont until this is resolved and my money is refunded. Please cancel anything associated with me, my email, and my bank account

• I am being charged every month even after cancelling my subscription.  I want to cancel my whole account but I wont until this is resolved and my money is refunded.  Please cancel anything ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleting second account

I have a premium account but i can't link it to Facebook because i have another account made from my Facebook login, so how do i delete the facebook account?

• I have a premium account but i can't link it to Facebook because i have another account made from my Facebook login, so how do i delete the facebook account?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount Family Subscriptions!

Hi there,I won a full year spotify at world digital so my question is, is it possible to change the to a family account by e.g. paying the difference? Thanks for answers!O.

• Hi there, I won a full year spotify at world digital so my question is, is it possible to change the to a family account by e.g. paying the difference?   Thanks for answers! O.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with premium

i try to get prmium with the offer of 1 dollar for 3 months , but it said that is a problem with my credit card, i try using differents

• i try to get prmium with the offer of  1 dollar for 3 months , but it said that is a problem with my credit card, i try using differents 
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged Twice and Looks like I'm going to be charged again in Dec, 3x payment

I'm surprise Spotify doesn't have a contact number, afterall you are taking people's money. I would like a refund, I am not paying 3x in one month, I do not want an extension etc, i want my money back

• I'm surprise Spotify doesn't have a contact number, afterall you are taking people's money.   I would like a refund, I am not paying 3x in one month, I do not want an extension etc, i want my ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change my subscription without losing the music we already have saved?

Hi there. I have Premium for Family, with me as the administrator and my partner as a second family user. I have just been given free Premium through my mobile phone account. Can I change to this, and can my partner set up his own Premium account, wi...

• Hi there. I have Premium for Family, with me as the administrator and my partner as a second family user. I have just been given free Premium through my mobile phone account. Can I change to this, an...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I bought 10 min ago premium but still its look like free account.premium hesap aldim ancak hala free

I bought 10 min ago premium but still its look like free account .premium hesap aldim ancak hala free gozukuyor

• Casual Listener
  • I bought 10 min ago premium but still its look like free account .premium hesap aldim ancak hala free gozukuyor
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Email Address

Hello. (I sent this message yesterday but am still waiting for a response so am sending again) I am a Premium Spotify user. I want to change the email address on my Spotify account, so I updated the email on my Facebook as Spotify instructed. However...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.  (I sent this message yesterday but am still waiting for a response so am sending again) I am a Premium Spotify user. I want to change the email address on my Spotify account, so I updat...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ancient Subscription!

Hi ... I registered for Spotify Free years ago and never used it. I've now just used the same email address to get Premium for Family and it works fine on my mobile phone and tablet. However, I've now logged in on my laptop and it's telling me that I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi ... I registered for Spotify Free years ago and never used it.   I've now just used the same email address to get Premium for Family and it works fine on my mobile phone and tablet.  ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot email and password

Hello,I am using Spotify premium for 2 months now but all of a sudden i have to log in again, the problem js That i Forgot my email and password!!! I really cant remember it and to quit my spotify I also need my password:( anyone a solution????

• Visitor
  • Hello, I am using Spotify premium for 2 months now but all of a sudden i have to log in again, the problem js That i Forgot my email and password!!! I really cant remember it and to quit my spotify ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play any Songs

I can't play any songs. The error message says "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." Any help?

• I can't play any songs. The error message says "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." Any help?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card Information Form

I want to get premium but loading icon never skip.And there is no credit card information form.Both internet explorer and chrome have same problem.I am from Turkey.

screen_shot.png
  • Casual Listener
  •    I want to get premium but loading icon never skip.And there is no credit card information form.Both internet explorer and chrome have same problem.I am from Turkey.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes