Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Scam?

So i Have been using spotify for a couple years now, and i really like it. But there are a couple things you guys recently did im not Happy about.So you guys recently changed that you can only download on 3 diffrent devices, but your description on t...

• So i Have been using spotify for a couple years now, and i really like it. But there are a couple things you guys recently did im not Happy about. So you guys recently changed that you can only down...
  • king-zkodragon5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid pay pal twice and still nothing.....

I have just clicked twice on pay pal after checking my account for premium but it still hasn't gone through as premium, I'm still on the free subscription. Does anyone know how I might get through? Thanks in advance

• I have just clicked twice on pay pal after checking my account for premium but it still hasn't gone through as premium, I'm still on the free subscription. Does anyone know how I might get through? T...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

special offer

Why cant i buy the 0.99$ offer? i havent bought it on my account before. i use paypal and after accepting and paying it redirects me to spotify and im not premium

• Why cant i buy the 0.99$ offer? i havent bought it on my account before. i use paypal and after accepting and paying it redirects me to spotify and im not premium
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change facebook account

I first made an account many years ago and I still use the same one. However, the facebook account that it is linked to is no longer in use and I have a new one. Is there any way to link my new account? If not can I make a new account and transfer al...

• Visitor
  • I first made an account many years ago and I still use the same one.  However, the facebook account that it is linked to is no longer in use and I have a new one.  Is there any way to link ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribe to 3 months premium promo but still my account has 1 month premium subscription.

I just subscirbe to 3 months premium promo. Yet my account has an expiration of 1month premium subsciption. Any help from suport team??

• I just subscirbe to 3 months premium promo. Yet my account has an expiration of 1month premium subsciption. Any help from suport team??
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription and Unsubscription

Am I able to toggle my premium subscription on and off? For example I require it for January but not March but then will need it again in April.Also when I do not require it will I lose all of my playlists?

• Am I able to toggle my premium subscription on and off? For example I require it for January but not March but then will need it again in April. Also when I do not require it will I lose all of my p...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is charging me more money than the premium for family it is

Hi, I have premium for family and normally the price for it per month is $14.99 dollars and Spotify is charging me another $35.00 foR OVERDRAFT FEE FOR A TRANSACTION

• Hi, I have premium for family and normally the price for it per month is $14.99 dollars and Spotify is charging me another $35.00 foR OVERDRAFT FEE FOR A TRANSACTION
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Twice! And dont direct me to the thread!

Hi! I have been getting charged twice per month by spotify for over a year! the main reason being because it is SOOOOOO hard and confusing to get in touch with you guys! Which makes business sense, i guess... But Ive had enough. I cant find my second...

• Hi!   I have been getting charged twice per month by spotify for over a year! the main reason being because it is SOOOOOO hard and confusing to get in touch with you guys! Which makes business...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging off on all devices

HiI am having trouble logging off my spotify account on all devices. I dont want my friend using my account anymore and dont have access on his phone. I already changed password. I was logged out on my own device but his isnt. How do I fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I am having trouble logging off my spotify account on all devices. I dont want my friend using my account anymore and dont have access on his phone. I already changed password. I was logged out...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login anymore

Could you tell me why I cannot log in to spotify from any device nor replace password? My user name is Txell3 and since 3 days ago i could always log in via facebook

• Could you tell me why I cannot log in to spotify from any device nor replace password? My user name is Txell3 and since 3 days ago i could always log in via facebook 😞
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlinking spotify from facebook

I'm trying to use my spotify without facebook. I deactivated my facebook for awhile and can not get spotify to work without reactivating my account. I've tried disconnecting spotify from facebook the way spotify says to do and it still does not work....

• I'm trying to use my spotify without facebook. I deactivated my facebook for awhile and can not get spotify to work without reactivating my account. I've tried disconnecting spotify from facebook the...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Says I am signed onto more than one device

I can't access set up features like picking a streaming quality or setting equilizer etc...and sometimes the music will also stop playing I get the message that I am signed onto more than one device. I can't figure out how that is possible. I went to...

• Regular
  •  I can't access set up features like picking a streaming quality or setting equilizer etc...and sometimes the music will also stop playing  I get the message that I am signed onto more than...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant upgrate to premium.

I'm trying to upgrade and every time I select to start my 7 days free trial it gives me an error and to try in a few minutes. I've been trying since this morning.

• I'm trying to upgrade and every time I select to start my 7 days free trial it gives me an error and to try in a few minutes. I've been trying since this morning.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant get to main page with my playlists

I signed out for the first time in 2 years and now when I sign back in im stuck on the advertisment pages ; I cant get back to my playlists

• I signed out for the first time in 2 years and now when I sign back in im stuck on the advertisment pages ; I cant get back to my playlists
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A alguien más le ha pasado que su cuenta family por la promo de 3 meses dejó de ser Premium?

Hace unos días atrás activé mi cuenta family por la promo de $290 CL, pero hoy mi cuenta dejó de ser Premium, no sé si solo soy yo o el problema es masivo. Alguien? (Soy de Chile).

• Hace unos días atrás activé mi cuenta family por la promo de $290 CL, pero hoy mi cuenta dejó de ser Premium, no sé si solo soy yo o el problema es masivo. Alguien? (Soy de Chile).
  • lomare43
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

unexpected charge on my bank statment

i was going to try and get unlimited for 4.99 but my school is a votech and didn't show up as an option. so i went ahead with premium for 0.99. now there are charges for both on my bank statment. how do i fix this?

• i was going to try and get unlimited for 4.99 but my school is a votech and didn't show up as an option. so i went ahead with premium for 0.99. now there are charges for both on my bank statment...
  • MAJA190188
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change username: recover playlist to new account

I needed to change my username, so followed the help process to close my account and open a new one with a new username.Can you please help me in recovering the playlists from my previous account (it says in the Help section this can be done within 7...

• I needed to change my username, so followed the help process to close my account and open a new one with a new username. Can you please help me in recovering the playlists from my previous account (...
  • jbowler87
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

I got an apple receipt saying you charged 12.99 shot a week ago. I have contacted Apple and they were not helpful. Hopefully this works. I have tried logging in and it using the COREECT email and even deleting the app.

• I got an apple receipt saying you charged 12.99 shot a week ago. I have contacted Apple and they were not helpful. Hopefully this works. I have tried logging in and it using the COREECT email and eve...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium abo auf das alte Facebook Konto.....

Hey, ich habe ausversehen mich mit meinem alten Facebook Konto angemeldet und mir so Spotify Premium geholt. Jetzt möchte gerne wissen ob man das nicht auf mein neues Facebook Konto Verschieben kann ?

• Hey, ich habe ausversehen mich mit meinem alten Facebook Konto angemeldet und mir so Spotify Premium geholt. Jetzt möchte gerne wissen ob man das nicht auf mein neues Facebook Konto Verschieben kann ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes