Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Password problem

U can't fix so off to pandora

• U can't fix so off to pandora
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid with gift card but...

I paid with gift card at 23.11.2016 for 3 months. But you sent me a message about my Premium account will finish in 5 days. Please check your records and fix this problem...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid with gift card at 23.11.2016 for 3 months. But you sent me a message about my Premium account will finish in 5 days. Please check your records and fix this problem...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I have been charged for premium, but I still have a free account.

It seems that I have been charged three times for Spotify, but I still can't use premium. How can I use it and will it charge me three times every month if I continue to use premium with this account?

• Visitor
  • It seems that I have been charged three times for Spotify, but I still can't use premium. How can I use it and will it charge me three times every month if I continue to use premium with this account?
  • giggiz86
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Invitation did not work

Hello, I invited my wife to the family account but it didn't work. she can not login as premium user. Please check and assist. her e-mail: *********@hotmail.com. Her name Olga Lucia Rink. Thanx in advance for your assistance. Brgds Thorsten Rink

• Hello, I invited my wife to the family account but it didn't work. she can not login as premium user. Please check and assist. her e-mail: *********@hotmail.com. Her name Olga Lucia Rink. Thanx in ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All music was deleted when upgraded to Premium

I had several playlists/all my music deleted when I upgrade to Spotify for .99. Can some one help me out?

• Visitor
  • I had several playlists/all my music deleted when I upgrade to Spotify for .99. Can some one help me out?
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

registration HELPPP

i cant remember the email i registered with. HELPP!!

• i cant remember the email i registered with. HELPP!!
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Leaving Facebook, Like to keep my spotify account

Hi, I am turning my facebook off and I log in with Facebook into Spotify. I like to keep my account with Spotify since I have been premium for multiple years now. How can I do this? Thank you for your help

• Hi,    I am turning my facebook off and I log in with Facebook into Spotify. I like to keep my account with Spotify since I have been premium for multiple years now. How can I do this? &...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Extreme streaming quality consistency

Upon subscription and switching on Extreme Streaming Quality (320kbps), are all tracks played at 320kbps? Would there be tracks that aren't recorded at 320kbps and hence do not get that quality when listening to them.

• Upon subscription and switching on Extreme Streaming Quality (320kbps), are all tracks played at 320kbps?   Would there be tracks that aren't recorded at 320kbps and hence do not get that qual...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 month spotify subscription for $0.99

Today i started my 7-day free trial of premium. I also decided to do the $0.99 for 3 months offer. I completed entering my payment information and got a confirmation email from spotify. I then decided to cancel my membership so that I wouldn't be cha...

• Today i started my 7-day free trial of premium. I also decided to do the $0.99 for 3 months offer. I completed entering my payment information and got a confirmation email from spotify. I then decide...
  • Chrisling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting charged and im not set to premium

I have the latest month been charged for spotify premium, even though my account isn't set to premium. Why is this?

• I have the latest month been charged for spotify premium, even though my account isn't set to premium. Why is this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me

Why my code is invalid and always saying try again later time?

• Why my code is invalid and always saying try again later time?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription

Can I transfer my premium subscription to another account of mine?

• Can I transfer my premium subscription to another account of mine?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have registered for premium but not letting me log on the app

Hi I've registered for premium, entered all my bank details and when I go to log on the app it doesn't let me. I can get on the website just not the app. I don't want to be charged for something I'm not getting

• Hi I've registered for premium, entered all my bank details and when I go to log on the app it doesn't let me. I can get on the website just not the app. I don't want to be charged for something I'm ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I get my money back

I just purchased a premium account for a profile in Facebook that is not mine, how can I get my money back so I can get premium in my real account?

• I just purchased a premium account for a profile in Facebook that is not mine, how can I get my money back so I can get premium in my real account?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Ex Won't Get Off My Account!

My ex boyfriend and i used to share an account, that i paid for. He used my spotify to listen to his Amazon thing that you talk to and it answers back(sorry, completely forget what it's called!). I have tried the "Log Out Everywhere" button countless...

• My ex boyfriend and i used to share an account, that i paid for. He used my spotify to listen to his Amazon thing that you talk to and it answers back(sorry, completely forget what it's called!). I h...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Contact

I would like to speak to someone abt my account.

• I would like to speak to someone abt my account.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

trouble with premium trial

Hey i just made a spotify account went to get that .99c trial and it says i cant get it coz i already had premium which i haven't and its also charged my visa debit for it yet wont work

• Casual Listener
  • Hey i just made a spotify account went to get that .99c trial and it says i cant get it coz i already had premium which i haven't and its also charged my visa debit for it yet wont work
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled subscription in July. Still being charged

Hi Spotify,I cancelled my subscription back in July and have noticed you have still been charging me. I even have a witness who was with me when we cancelled it.Kindly refund my money.Thank you.

• Regular
  • Hi Spotify, I cancelled my subscription back in July and have noticed you have still been charging me. I even have a witness who was with me when we cancelled it. Kindly refund my money. Thank you.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

downgrade account

Heloo,I want to downgrade my account. but it says "Your subscription will automatically renew on 01/12/2016 and you'll be charged...". help me please? cause i cant pay

• Heloo, I want to downgrade my account. but it says "Your subscription will automatically renew on 01/12/2016 and you'll be charged...". help me please? cause i cant pay    
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes