Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Student discount (US citizen studying in Spanish university)

Hello,I'm an American citizen currently endrolled in a Spanish university. Is there any way I can benefit from the Student discount? I tried going to the Spotify page from Spain but whenever I click on the Student Discount link, it takes me back to t...

• Hello, I'm an American citizen currently endrolled in a Spanish university. Is there any way I can benefit from the Student discount? I tried going to the Spotify page from Spain but whenever I clic...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switching to student account after trial

Hi, I've just signed up for the 99p a month three month trial. After that, I'd want to move on to the student premium (NUS Extra) and not the normal one. Do I have to cancel the full price one or is there a way to automatically switch on to the stude...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've just signed up for the 99p a month three month trial. After that, I'd want to move on to the student premium (NUS Extra) and not the normal one. Do I have to cancel the full price one or is ...
  • YorkshireSar
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else using my account.

Hello community, I noticed that a couple of days ago that I had unfamiliar playlists added to my account. When I opened Spotify on my android device a few minutes ago, I noticed that this person was actively using my Spotify account. I paused it to s...

• ...een using any public machines and my passwords are difficult to decipher.    Please resolve this issue ASAP. Thanks.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist problem

My playlist will not completely download therefore I cannot play any of the music offline this is been going on for a long time and still no answers I've unloaded the program and reloaded the program still the same

• My playlist will not completely download therefore I cannot play any of the music offline this is been going on for a long time and still no answers I've unloaded the program and reloaded the program...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

transfer facebook account

I previously had a spotify account linked to my facebook, then it got blocked and I need spotify to unlink my facebook from the old and link it to my new account.

• I previously had a spotify account linked to my facebook, then it got blocked and I need spotify to unlink my facebook from the old and link it to my new account.
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgrading to Premium Multiple Users

Question: If we upgrade to Spotify premium can I stream at work via my desktop and my wife also logged into my account on her iphone stream at her work? I see the premium family package is that recommended for use to share one account on multiple dev...

• Casual Listener
  • Question:   If we upgrade to Spotify premium can I stream at work via my desktop and my wife also logged into my account on her iphone stream at her work?     I see the ...
  • sfwebguru
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cant get into account

My friend had signed up for a spotify account with a Facebook account. I got premium for her. But she no longer has the Facebook account and can't log in. I want to stop being charged for something that's not being used. What do I do?

• My friend had signed up for a spotify account with a Facebook account. I got premium for her. But she no longer has the Facebook account and can't log in. I want to stop being charged for something t...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Abbuchung trotz Kündigung

Guten Tag, Seit mehreren Monaten werden mir monatlich 9,99€ über paypal von meinem Konto abgebucht. Ich selbst nutze einen kostenlosen Account. Mein jüngerer Bruder hatte in der Vergangenheit 2 verschiedene Acoounts von denen einer ein Premium Accoun...

• Casual Listener
  • Guten Tag,   Seit mehreren Monaten werden mir monatlich 9,99€ über paypal von meinem Konto abgebucht. Ich selbst nutze einen kostenlosen Account.  Mein jüngerer Bruder hatte in der Verga...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Se cancelo mi cuenta familiar premium antes del mes

Que puedo hacer para saber por que se canelo mi cuenta familiar premium antes del termino del mes ??

• Casual Listener
  • Que puedo hacer para saber por que se canelo mi cuenta familiar premium antes del termino del mes ?? 
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible de se connecter sur mon compte

Bonsoir, mon adresse e-mail ne marche plus, et je ne peux plus me connecter sur mon compte Premium Spotify, j'aimerais me désabonner étant donner que je paye chaque mois pour rien vu que je n'ai plus accès à mon compte, mais impossible de faire remar...

• Bonsoir, mon adresse e-mail ne marche plus, et je ne peux plus me connecter sur mon compte Premium Spotify, j'aimerais me désabonner étant donner que je paye chaque mois pour rien vu que je n'ai plus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Upgrade to Premium

After completing paypal formalities I am returned to the upgrade screen and nothing has happend. No confirmation, no failure message, just back to the previous screen. Repeating the process yields the same result. Switching browsers makes no differen...

• Casual Listener
  • After completing paypal formalities I am returned to the upgrade screen and nothing has happend. No confirmation, no failure message, just back to the previous screen. Repeating the process yiel...
  • alex8735
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ajuda com o premium

Boa tarde! Assinei o premium a pouco, e já efetuei o pagamento via boleto bancário, mas meu spotify estava logado com meu email antigo, eque eu perdi a senha ( Na verdade, ele esta acusando que tem alguem mexendo e a microsoft está querendo bloquea-l...

• Casual Listener
  • Boa tarde! Assinei o premium a pouco, e já efetuei o pagamento via boleto bancário, mas meu spotify estava logado com meu email antigo, eque eu perdi a senha  ( Na verdade, ele esta acusando que...
  • jeremiaspedro
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New account can't get $.99 premium?

So I made an account and can't get $.99 premium? 100% new account and haven't gotten the trial or any premium but it wants to charge me $9.99 after I put my info in, even though it said $.99 just a few minutes ago? Any help?

• Casual Listener
  • So I made an account and can't get $.99 premium? 100% new account and haven't gotten the trial or any premium but it wants to charge me $9.99 after I put my info in, even though it said $.99 just a f...
  • Nepstr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged without knowing what account used for me to cancel the payment

I have been charged $10.00 for the past year and I have canceled my subscription for spotify premium a while ago. I don't know if there's an account that I can't remember using or paying for but can you just cancel the subscription using my credit ca...

• I have been charged $10.00 for the past year and I have canceled my subscription for spotify premium a while ago. I don't know if there's an account that I can't remember using or paying for but can ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Conta Premium

Bom dia! O SPOTIFY não reconhece meu e-mail, muito menos meu login e senha.Já tentei redefinir minha senha, e o que aconteceu foi que outra conta foi criada, mas a minha conta premium pela que pago há quase um ano e a qual possui minhas playlists eu ...

• Bom dia! O SPOTIFY não reconhece meu e-mail, muito menos meu login e senha. Já tentei redefinir minha senha, e o que aconteceu foi que outra conta foi criada, mas a minha conta premium pela que pago...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium offline

I recently got spotify premium, and although i can get the "high quality music" setting, i cant get offline music. The only way to get it is by turning on 4g and off and then returning to spotify. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I recently got spotify premium, and although i can get the "high quality music" setting, i cant get offline music. The only way to get it is by turning on 4g and off and then returning to spotify. Th...
  • Zombieslaya105
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charging Extra

I just purchased the $0.99 for 3 months and i got two lots of money taken out of my account.The first one was the 99c and then I got charged 10.27...So basically i was charged the full $12.Can someone please help :')

• Casual Listener
  • I just purchased the $0.99 for 3 months and i got two lots of money taken out of my account. The first one was the 99c and then I got charged 10.27... So basically i was charged the full $12. Can ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes