Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Vasil
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify got my new CC # and I didn't give it to them

I lost my credit card and received a new one at the beginning of the week. Spotify prompted me to update my payment but, with the holiday, I didn't get a chance to. However, I checked my bank statement today and Spotify managed to get my new credit c...

• I lost my credit card and received a new one at the beginning of the week. Spotify prompted me to update my payment but, with the holiday, I didn't get a chance to. However, I checked my bank stateme...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changed creditrcard in my acount.

I had a Premium Family when my card was expired. Bought a new Premium with my new card, but still I got a Free version when I log in.What shall I do?

• Visitor
  • I had a Premium Family when my card was expired. Bought a new Premium with my new card, but still I got a Free version when I log in. What shall I do?
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify vom PSN-Konto entfernen

Sehr geehrte Community,mein PSN-Konto wirde gehackt, und nun kann ich mich nicht mehr mit diesem Account bon spotify abmelden. Nun habe ich ein neues PSN-Konto, aber kann mich nicht drauf anmelden, da es ja noch mit dem alten verbunden ist.Wie entfer...

• Sehr geehrte Community, mein PSN-Konto wirde gehackt, und nun kann ich mich nicht mehr mit diesem Account bon spotify abmelden. Nun habe ich ein neues PSN-Konto, aber kann mich nicht drauf anmelden,...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tried to get premimu for 9.00kr, was charged 99kr instead.

So like in the title, wanted to but 3 months of premium for 9kr and was charged 99kr instead. Thanks for help.

• So like in the title, wanted to but 3 months of premium for 9kr and was charged 99kr instead. Thanks for help.
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family and Country Change

Hello, I have moved to Brazil from USA. I would like to joing as a member of spotify family of another user. I already changed my current country in my account settings page, but I am still getting an error while trying to redeem the code sent to me....

• Music Fan
  • Hello,   I have moved to Brazil from USA. I would like to joing as a member of spotify family of another user.   I already changed my current country in my account settings page, b...
  • gustavokatel
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution payed, but did not get premium

hello, i payed for the 3 months of premium for 0.99 dollars and it charged my bank account but did not give me premium. plz help i want my 1.98 dollars back.

• hello, i payed for the 3 months of premium for 0.99 dollars and it charged my bank account but did not give me premium. plz help 🙂 i want my 1.98 dollars back.
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All of my music was replaced by one artist

I logged in to spotify to find all my playlists removed and a french artist named Jul in their place. Ive never listened to this artist and never will now. I could recover the playlists but all of my saved music is gone now. Is my account hacked or s...

• Visitor
  • I logged in to spotify to find all my playlists removed and a french artist named Jul in their place. Ive never listened to this artist and never will now. I could recover the playlists but all of my...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in with Facebook suddenly.

I am a premium user, connected to Spotify through my Facebook account. And as of Saturday I have not been able to log into my Spotify. Saturday morning, I listened to music on my mobile app with no issue. I came home and went on my laptop, and the de...

• I am a premium user, connected to Spotify through my Facebook account. And as of Saturday I have not been able to log into my Spotify. Saturday morning, I listened to music on my mobile app with...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to cancel subscription

I pay for a subscription monthly for my sister. I need to have it canceled but I am unable to because she cannot remember her login information or email. I have placed a stop payment as well as replaced my debit card that it is tide to. She no longer...

• I pay for a subscription monthly for my sister. I need to have it canceled but I am unable to because she cannot remember her login information or email. I have placed a stop payment as well as repla...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account

Hello. How is my change account name? Thank you.

• Visitor
  • Hello. How is my change account name? Thank you.
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ma mi prendono in giro?

Ecco quanto ho scritto questa sera... e spero per loro che abbiano la trasparenza e velocità nel risolvere il problema, altrimenti muovo subito chi di dovere Salve,Di seguito riportiamo quanto ci hai comunicato:Buongiorno, il giorno 01/09/2014 con ID...

• Casual Listener
  • Ecco quanto ho scritto questa sera... e spero per loro che abbiano la trasparenza e velocità nel risolvere il problema, altrimenti muovo subito chi di dovere   Salve, Di seguito riportiamo qu...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payment made, premium failed

I tried paying using my Mobile service provider. Load was deducted from my prepaid account, yet I haven't had my premiun privilege. Can anyone help me?

• I tried paying using my Mobile service provider. Load was deducted from my prepaid account, yet I haven't had my premiun privilege. Can anyone help me?
  • kryddersen
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment, charged 3 times

I signed up for student premium and was charged the 4.99 3 times. Where can I get this changed? I am really dissapointed in Spotify right now.

• I signed up for student premium and was charged the 4.99 3 times. Where can I get this changed? I am really dissapointed in Spotify right now.
  • kryddersen
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't login need to reset my account pls

Need reset and my email address is old

• Casual Listener
  • Need reset and my email address is old
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged by EE but Spotify account says payment failed

I recently upgraded my phone still with same company (EE) and have the same number.I still get charged £9.99 per month from EEBut Spotify have notified me that payment has failed.How do I sort this out? Thanks

• I recently upgraded my phone still with same company (EE) and have the same number. I still get charged £9.99 per month from EE But Spotify have notified me that payment has failed. How do I sort ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong email address

I did not know you guys changed my email and I don't know why you guys have done so. Please change my log in email back to its original email so that I can log into my account. I use my Spotify for my classes and have no way to sign in! My username i...

• I did not know you guys changed my email and I don't know why you guys have done so. Please change my log in email back to its original email so that I can log into my account. I use my Spotify for m...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

We live in Liechtenstein / Our creditcard is from a german bank

I already upgrade my account to a family accountand i already paid from my german paypal-account.Now i can`t add my family members because we live in Liechtenstein,and i already changed the country at the profil.also i changed the payment in creditca...

• I already upgrade my account to a family account and i already paid from my german paypal-account. Now i can`t add my family members because we live in Liechtenstein, and i already changed the c...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! family invite problem

I have family premium. I accidentally clicked link invite instead of email invite. I went back & sent the email invite, which was accepted, but now it shows "waiting for one person"/"link sent" (even though I didn't send it) in addition to the other ...

• I have family premium. I accidentally clicked link invite instead of email invite. I went back & sent the email invite, which was accepted, but now it shows "waiting for one person"/"link sent" (...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium bill paid through my phone bill ( i forgot my login and passoword)

I have on the past subscribed to spotify premium and the bill gets paid through my phone bill, however I don't want it anymore as I don't use It i am unsure what account i used for this also so the only way i can cancel it is by providing my phone nu...

• I have on the past subscribed to spotify premium and the bill gets paid through my phone bill, however I don't want it anymore as I don't use It  i am unsure what account i used for this also so...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify through my subscription to Telia

I got spotify through my subscription to Telia. Now I Have Changed my subrcription to my husbonde and tonight we Change from telia to Telenor. What happends with my Spotify? I want to keep my accent and al my albums! / Regards

• I got spotify through my subscription to Telia. Now I Have Changed my subrcription to my husbonde and tonight we Change from telia to Telenor. What happends with my Spotify? I want to keep my accent ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes