Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Charged despite being told i cant claim deal.

So I have abandoned my old Spotify account long ago, couldn't remember login etc, and saw the ad for 3 months subscription for 99c. Decided to sign back up for the deal, entered my card details and it says I have claimed a similar deal before (I do n...

• So I have abandoned my old Spotify account long ago, couldn't remember login etc, and saw the ad for 3 months subscription for 99c. Decided to sign back up for the deal, entered my card details and i...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being Charged £9.99 for Student Premium - Didn't get Sent Email Reminder

This month and last month I have been charged £9.99 for my Student Premium. I have found on the FAQ's that you have to confirm your student eligiblity every 12 months with Spotify. However, it says that an email reminder will be sent out. I did NOT g...

• This month and last month I have been charged £9.99 for my Student Premium.    I have found on the FAQ's that you have to confirm your student eligiblity every 12 months with Spotify...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login problem

Changed password a couple times and it still tells me password doesn't match email.

• Changed password a couple times and it still tells me password doesn't match email.
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone Used My Card For Premium

Recently I had someone that I know use my credit card to pay for their Spotify Premium account. I need to find out the name of the person on the account that used my card so I can find out which one of my roommates/friends is stealing from me. How do...

• Recently I had someone that I know use my credit card to pay for their Spotify Premium account. I need to find out the name of the person on the account that used my card so I can find out which one ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family

for share spotify family I have to live in the same house or in the same state/town?

• for share spotify family I have to live in the same house or in the same state/town?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to purchase 12month Premium as Gift on 11/25/2016 @1015PM

Spotify Team- I have attempted to purchase a 12month Gift subscription multiple times with multiple credit cards. I have contacted my Credit Card companies and they do not even see the transaction attempt. Is there an issue with your credit card proc...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify Team- I have attempted to purchase a 12month Gift subscription multiple times with multiple credit cards. I have contacted my Credit Card companies and they do not even see the transaction at...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

Hi guys just wondering if anyone can help. I have been logged out and I can't remember my password or username as it has been so long! I have also been logged out of my hotmail account so I can't get to my emails either to reset my password can anyon...

• Hi guys just wondering if anyone can help. I have been logged out and I can't remember my password or username as it has been so long! I have also been logged out of my hotmail account so I can't get...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount not on

I signed up with my student discount and all of a sudden I'm being charged the full amount

• I signed up with my student discount and all of a sudden I'm being charged the full amount
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have been charged but dont have premium...

I have been charged 0,99€ for the offer (0,99 x 3 months) but once payed the system told me: you already have had this offer (FALSE) and now I dont have premium but I have payed the 0.99... SO SAD to see this in such a big product as it is spotify

• I have been charged 0,99€ for the offer (0,99 x 3 months) but once payed the system told me: you already have had this offer (FALSE) and now I dont have premium but I have payed the 0.99...   ...
  • Maliul2016
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can not re set password

I need to log in to my account on my new phone but can not reset my password word ! Please help !

• Casual Listener
  • I need to log in to my account on my new phone but can not reset my password word ! Please help !
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for premium with paypal and got nothing

my user is glorinimex i paid for the premium and got back from there to blank spotify site and still no premium . what is this ? I paid for a service and dont get it . i am afraid to do it again not to be charged phone 4373337600 email :glorinimex@gm...

• Casual Listener
  • my user is glorinimex    i paid for the premium and got back from there to blank spotify site and still no premium . what is this ? I paid for a service and dont get it . i am afraid to d...
  • glorinimex
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium not working

My Spotify Premium was canceled but I just paid for it and now it's not saying that I have premium

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify Premium was canceled but I just paid for it and now it's not saying that I have premium
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

3-months subscription for $0.99

So, I just buy 3-months subscription (I think) But i first start my 7 days trial, and the same day I buy Spotify premium for 0.99$, when i see my account, the account said 'Your subscription will automatically renew on 12/2/16 and you'll be charged $...

• So, I just buy 3-months subscription (I think) But i first start my 7 days trial, and the same day I buy Spotify premium for 0.99$, when i see my account, the account said   'Your subscri...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for volunteer organizations

Is there a way to get premium free for a non profit volunteer fire department?

• Is there a way to get premium free for a non profit volunteer fire department?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I cancel a payment on an account that doesn't exist?

My mother has been getting charged $9.99 by Spotify every month since March. After noticing it on her bank statement, she called her bank but they won't cancel the payment for her. My mother does not currently have, nor has she ever had a Spotify acc...

• Casual Listener
  • My mother has been getting charged $9.99 by Spotify every month since March. After noticing it on her bank statement, she called her bank but they won't cancel the payment for her. My mother does not...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidentally deleted an artist from daily mix, how can I undo that?

Hi, I accidentally deleted an artist from my daily mix, how can I undo that?I am very sad cause I really like the artist.

• Hi, I accidentally deleted an artist from my daily mix, how can I undo that? I am very sad cause I really like the artist.  
  • kryddersen
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can only shuffle play

I have Spotify premium through my Vodafone contract... I've checked that my subscription is indeed premium....but I can only shuffle play tracks from an album or playlist... Is there a way to switch off shuffle play and if not why not?

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify premium through my Vodafone contract... I've checked that my subscription is indeed premium....but I can only shuffle play tracks from an album or playlist... Is there a way to switch ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3AY/0.99TL FAZLA ÇEKİM YAPILDI

bugün 3 aylık/0.99tl kampanyasından yararlandım ve premium üyeliğe geçtim ardından bir arkadaşımda aynı işlemleri yaptı ve benim kartımı kullandı fakat hata sayfası vererek bizim tekrar kart bilgisi doldurup ödeme yapmaya çalışmamıza sebep oldu ve so...

• bugün 3 aylık/0.99tl kampanyasından yararlandım ve premium üyeliğe geçtim ardından bir arkadaşımda aynı işlemleri yaptı ve benim kartımı kullandı fakat hata sayfası vererek bizim tekrar kart bilgisi ...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mudando para premium

Mudei para o spotify premium desde ontem e ainda conta como free no app ios.Ja exclui 4 vezes e baixei novamente mas nao altera. E a msg sms de cobrança do cartão veio. fabiano@felixmultimarcas.com ou whats 11999948979

• Mudei para o spotify premium desde ontem e ainda conta como free no app ios. Ja exclui 4 vezes e baixei novamente mas nao altera. E a msg sms de cobrança do cartão veio. fabiano@felixmultimarcas.com...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Proposition de promotion défectueuse

Bonjour,On me propose une offre Spotify Prenium pour 0,99€ pendant 3 mois mais on me demande de remettre mes codes bancaires alors que je possède déjà un compte Spotify Prenium. J'aimerais profiter de cette offre puisqu'on me l'a proposé...

• Bonjour, On me propose une offre Spotify Prenium pour 0,99€ pendant 3 mois mais on me demande de remettre mes codes bancaires alors que je possède déjà un compte Spotify Prenium. J'aimerais profiter...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes