Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Can I restore deleted songs?

Hey guys,I wanted to ask if theres any possibility to restore deleted songs.Recently I deleted about 400 Songs which took me nearly two yeras to "collect",I´ve marked my whole playlist (with clicking on the second one and then shifting to the last so...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, I wanted to ask if theres any possibility to restore deleted songs. Recently I deleted about 400 Songs which took me nearly two yeras to "collect", I´ve marked my whole playlist (with cl...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SONO 'ALL ESTERO

Ciao, ho un account spotify free collegato in Italia, ma ora sono in Inghilterra, come posso accedere al mio account??? Grazie se rispondete!!!

• Ciao, ho un account spotify free collegato in Italia, ma ora sono in Inghilterra, come posso accedere al mio account??? Grazie se rispondete!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I would like to delete my account permanently

I no longer want to use my email for Spotify! If anyone can help it will be much appreciated.

• Visitor
  • I no longer want to use my email for Spotify! If anyone can help it will be much appreciated.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app not working after updating payment method

I recently had to update my payment method and I competed the update, but Spotify app is not working at all. Why is this?

• I recently had to update my payment method and I competed the update, but Spotify app is not working at all. Why is this? 
  • abilea
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

paid for premium but never recieved it

Hello, I just ordered spotify premium but when i looked at my chat i never actually got it. I even had to pay 9,99 instead of the 0,99 price that was listed on the email so basicly i lost 9 and a aditional 0,99 that i was actually meant to pay

• Hello,   I just ordered spotify premium but when i looked at my chat i never actually got it. I even had to pay 9,99 instead of the 0,99 price that was listed on the email so basicly i lost 9 ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify gift cards

Are Spotify gift cards available to buy in any uk stores. I am having trouble finding any.

• Are Spotify gift cards available to buy in any uk stores. I am having trouble finding any.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify incorrectly charging me every month

Hi all,I upgraded my Spotify premium account to Premium for Family. Although receipts are showing $0.00 being charged, my credit card statement shows that Spotify has been charging me $10.00 every month, as if my account was still individual. How do ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I upgraded my Spotify premium account to Premium for Family. Although receipts are showing $0.00 being charged, my credit card statement shows that Spotify has been charging me $10.00 every ...
  • wowitsjkao
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Link credit card to paypal

my credit card is from a non spotify country but if I link it with my paypal account, would it still work for paying subscription ?

• my credit card is from a non spotify country but if I link it with my paypal account, would it still work for paying subscription ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got charged twice but no premium

I'm from Brazil and I got the 1,99 for 3 months.it was charged twice on my credit card but I still have the free one. HELP!!!!!!!!

• I'm from Brazil and I got the 1,99 for 3 months. it was charged twice on my credit card but I still have the free one.   HELP!!!!!!!!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bought premium for the wrong account

I recently signed my boyfriend up for premium and linked it to his yahoo email address. Unfortunately, I forgot the he has 2 email addresses. In fact, he has 2 spotify accounts and the one he uses isn't the one I linked it to. How do I transfer premi...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently signed my boyfriend up for premium and linked it to his yahoo email address. Unfortunately, I forgot the he has 2 email addresses. In fact, he has 2 spotify accounts and the one he uses is...
  • Ketchup1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sync premium family accounts

I just received an e-mail that implied premium family accounts can be synced so they play the same music at the same time. There is no documentation to support this anywhere, and seems to be a pipedream. As an example, I have a separate account on a ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just received an e-mail that implied premium family accounts can be synced so they play the same music at the same time. There is no documentation to support this anywhere, and seems to be a pipedr...
  • TheSmirkster
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! paysafecard?

Hi. so i was about to buy the spotify premium 0.99 cents i think for 3 months (in sweden) with paysafecard and i was wondring if i buy it with paysafecard after i pay it what happens after? do i have to buy paysafecard all the time to pay for it? sor...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. so i was about to buy the spotify premium 0.99 cents i think for 3 months (in sweden)  with paysafecard and i was wondring if i buy it with paysafecard after i pay it what happens after? do ...
  • b00nki
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Syncing accounts for a party

My latest email from Spotify says :Upgrade to a family plan — 6 accounts for your household, so that everyone can dance to their own beat. Or group them together on party nights to sync the music in every room.I'm interested in the last part - I can'...

• My latest email from Spotify says : Upgrade to a family plan — 6 accounts for your household, so that everyone can dance to their own beat. Or group them together on party nights to sync the music i...
  • Xtropy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged but no premium

I was was charged on my bank account $5 for premium because I tried to sign up for the student Spotify but I didn't know you had to be in college but I'm in high school and I figured that out after I put in my card. So I stopped signing up. But it ch...

• I was was charged on my bank account $5 for premium because I tried to sign up for the student Spotify but I didn't know you had to be in college but I'm in high school and I figured that out after I...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months premium sale

Someone know why i dont get e-mail with premium sale for 3 months to thanks for using spotify in 2016? I paid 6 months in row and now i stopped because i dont have too much money now. I want to use this sale but the spotify said its not for me. Tell ...

• Casual Listener
  • Someone know why i dont get e-mail with premium sale for 3 months to thanks for using spotify in 2016? I paid 6 months in row and now i stopped because i dont have too much money now. I want to use t...
  • Kropekk9
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I got an email saying "click here extend your student discount", but I was still charged $9.99?

When I went to click the link it took me to a subscription page, that made it seem like I was signing up for a whole new subscription. The email said nothing about needing to follow the link. Simply click the "extend discount" link and you would only...

• When I went to click the link it took me to a subscription page, that made it seem like I was signing up for a whole new subscription. The email said nothing about needing to follow the link. Simply ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I disable the "related artists" feature?

All the "related artists" related to my spotify artist page have absolutely nothing to do with my music. It's kinda frustrating, because I think it could 'cause some damage to my personal branding. Is there a way that I can change this or simply disa...

• Regular
  • All the "related artists" related to my spotify artist page have absolutely nothing to do with my music. It's kinda frustrating, because I think it could 'cause some damage to my personal branding. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't upgrade to premium

Im from the Philippines and I want to upgrade to premium because its only P49 but i cant type in my mobile number to pay. What can i do?

• Im from the Philippines and I want to upgrade to premium because its only P49 but i cant type in my mobile number to pay. What can i do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to buy premium spotify

I want to pay through mobile because i dont have credit card. Im in Italy and my carrier is Wind.I tried to change payment methods in .... but it does not show "pay through cell" as what the forum says i need to do.I tried editing my profile but in s...

• I want to pay through mobile because i dont have credit card. Im in Italy and my carrier is Wind. I tried to change payment methods in .... but it does not show "pay through cell" as what the foru...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for Spotify

HELP. I am being charged for spotify twice a month, and when i log in it says that i have a free account. I need to be able to email someone or speak to someone about this. HOW??

• HELP.  I am being charged for spotify twice a month, and when i log in it says that i have a free account.  I need to be able to email someone or speak to someone about this.  HOW??
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes