Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution transfering ownership of a playlist

I am a new worshipleader at a church. the previous worship leader had a playlist for the church to listen to of all the music that would be played on sunday morning. I would like to be able to take over administration of that playlist, so I can edit ...

• I am a new worshipleader at a church. the previous worship leader had a playlist for the church to listen to of all the music that would be played on sunday morning. I would like to be able to take o...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't get a password set

I have download Spotify for Mac 5 times. Each time I set a password and login, I get a "bad username or password message" and now my Iphone password no longer works on it. It no longer will allow me to set a password.

• I have download Spotify for Mac 5 times. Each time I set a password and login, I get a "bad username or password message" and now my Iphone password no longer works on it. It no longer will allow me ...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Password

Hello, so my problem is that I used a fake email to sign up, i then got logged out and can't get back in due to the fact that I forgot my password and now can't receive it because I used a fake email... any suggestions on how to get my password back?...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, so my problem is that I used a fake email to sign up, i then got logged out and can't get back in due to the fact that I forgot my password and now can't receive it because I used a fake email...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student discount for Premium users

Cheers guys,It's been two months now that I subscribed to Spotify Premium (9,99€ per month, Germany), I'm paying via PayPal. I now discovered that there is a 50% discount for students. I'm now registered at UNiDays and my problems/questions are:1) I ...

• Cheers guys, It's been two months now that I subscribed to Spotify Premium (9,99€ per month, Germany), I'm paying via PayPal. I now discovered that there is a 50% discount for students. I'm now&nb...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify is not working

Hi, I am having problems with Spotify in my computer. I can log in, and see all my playlists, but i cannot listen any song (when i try to listen one, a blue message say that it is not possible to listen it). I also cannot search for any artist, song ...

• Regular
  • Hi, I am having problems with Spotify in my computer. I can log in, and see all my playlists, but i cannot listen any song (when i try to listen one, a blue message say that it is not possible to lis...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I just want to buy premium without buying the whole year or family!

I can't buy premium because i only have 3 options, 2 os them i don't want and i can't reach the payment screen with the plan that i want ;(

aaa.png Screenshot from 2016-11-21 12_44_40.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I can't buy premium because i only have 3 options, 2 os them i don't want and i can't reach the payment screen with the plan that i want ;(
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Contacting Spotify

How the **bleep** do I actually get ahold of someone at Spotify to help me? Email address, phone number.

• How the **bleep** do I actually get ahold of someone at Spotify to help me? Email address, phone number.
  • lizsibleygb
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Username change

Hi,I bought this spotify account for my exboyfriend as a gift.The user name is his name. I want to change the user name as we broke up and I use and pay for the account. I cannot seem to find anywhere to tell me how to change my username

• Hi, I bought this spotify account for my exboyfriend as a gift. The user name is his name. I want to change the user name as we broke up and I use and pay for the account. I cannot seem to find any...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account disappear

Hi, this morning i opened spotify like every other day by my smarthphone and the app doesn't play the song that i chose. So, i noticed that my premium account disappeared and i could only use the shuffle button. Anyone could explain me what happened?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, this morning i opened spotify like every other day by my smarthphone and the app doesn't play the song that i chose. So, i noticed that my premium account disappeared and i could only use the shu...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! paying 2 times a month

Hey. I pay two times a month for spotify, one of my cards and i pay Telia subscription with spotify inclouded and I think I've done it for a while. can this be fixed?

• Hey. I pay two times a month for spotify, one of my cards and i pay Telia subscription with spotify inclouded and I think I've done it for a while. can this be fixed?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Automatic update throws to desktop

I also have bleepin problems....have premium but it just goes on for like 10 sec and shuts down ...keeps on like that...Any clues??RgdsBjorn

• I also have bleepin problems....have premium but it just goes on for like 10 sec and shuts down ...keeps on like that...Any clues?? Rgds Bjorn
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charged but not on premium

hi,I attempted to make a payment with my credit card for subscription, but each time it seemed to have failed. So I redid the same payment step 3 times and realised after that spotify has taken my payment 3 times, but I am still not on premium. I hav...

• hi, I attempted to make a payment with my credit card for subscription, but each time it seemed to have failed. So I redid the same payment step 3 times and realised after that spotify has taken my ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 months for 99 cents in Australia

I got an email saying if I join to premium I can get 3 months for 99 cents. I live in Australia and after a bit of research apparently this offer is only available for US users? Just want some help on if this is the case? Or can I get the offer? As i...

• I got an email saying if I join to premium I can get 3 months for 99 cents. I live in Australia and after a bit of research apparently this offer is only available for US users? Just want some help o...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! can't buy premium

hi i cant buy premium i get a error oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day my card works fine i shopped from amazon and i got premium for netflix so my card is working just fine i even tryed to use another card and i got the sa...

• Casual Listener
  • hi i cant buy premium i get a error oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day my card works fine i shopped from amazon and i got premium for netflix so my card is workin...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution VIU code

i have not recieve the premium code for viu 

• i have not recieve the premium code for viu 
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I've bought family account and still logging in as free

I already had a billing in my credit card for the family account, but still can't use it. I've already re installed the app, logged off and in again... don't know what to do

• I already had a billing in my credit card for the family account, but still can't use it. I've already re installed the app, logged off and in again... don't know what to do
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account wont let me get premium why?

Removed fb account from my spotify and signed up with you again without fb and I was in the middle of a thirty day trial period and was told I could continue and they were going to give me an extra month for all the trouble so I can't get any trial a...

• Removed fb account from my spotify and signed up with you again without fb and I was in the middle of a thirty day trial period and was told I could continue and they were going to give me an extra m...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error with Facebook

I cannot seem to disconnect my Spotify from a different Facebook account and neither can I connect it with my current Facebook account. I'm not exactly sure what happened but I know my Spotify has never been linked up with my actual Facebook account,...

• I cannot seem to disconnect my Spotify from a different Facebook account and neither can I connect it with my current Facebook account. I'm not exactly sure what happened but I know my Spotify has ne...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes