Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Having trouble with access to playlist

I have a Premium account. I haven't been able to access my playlist for a couple of months now. $10.00 a month have been taken out of my checking account and apparently you have no record of my premium account. My cell phone number is 860-490-6847. C...

• I have a Premium account. I haven't been able to access my playlist for a couple of months now. $10.00 a month have been taken out of my checking account and apparently you have no record of my premi...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't close the New Playlist button

The other night, I created a new playlist, and ever since, I've had this New Playlist button (for creating more playlists) sandwiched between the Now Playing tab & my list of playlists.I can't figure out how to turn it off or get rid of it.

• Regular
  • The other night, I created a new playlist, and ever since, I've had this New Playlist button (for creating more playlists) sandwiched between the Now Playing tab & my list of playlists. I can't ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged twice for Premium Account

I am currently being charged 2 different prices for my Premium Account when I was only suppose to be charged once. I am upset because it is coming out of my bank account and I wasn't planning on double payments. It makes no scense to me. Another ques...

• I am currently being charged 2 different prices for my Premium Account when I was only suppose to be charged once. I am upset because it is coming out of my bank account and I wasn't planning on doub...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! can't play the current track

Today i changed the e-mail adress and the password of my account. After that i needed to re log in. Each song i tried to play could not be played.I tried to play tracks on my computer, my smartphone and my Playstation 4 which worked before without a ...

• Visitor
  • Today i changed the e-mail adress and the password of my account. After that i needed to re log in. Each song i tried to play could not be played. I tried to play tracks on my computer, my smartphon...
  • stefilix933
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Which spotify account am I paying? I do not have Premium, but I am charged $10 monthly.

Spotify is charging me 10$ on my credit card since many months ago. I have no idea which account I am paying for, but I am certain it is not this one (my account), since I do not even have premium. Can somebody help me find which account am I paying ...

• Spotify is charging me 10$ on my credit card since many months ago. I have no idea which account I am paying for, but I am certain it is not this one (my account), since I do not even have premium. C...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Premium Account - Temporarily Suspend 1 Person

Family of 5, we currently have Spotify Premium. My daughter however has has some behavioral problems and as a consequence, I want to temporarily suspend her account. In other words, I don't want her being able to access her Spotify account but I also...

• Family of 5, we currently have Spotify Premium.  My daughter however has has some behavioral problems and as a consequence, I want to temporarily suspend her account. In other words, I don't wan...
  • Mirluls
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Password issue

Signed up to premium yesterday and the app logged me out. Logged in and it says password is incorrect. Changed this and still incorrect. It seems I can not log into the app at all but can log into the online page. Need the app need help? Can see I am...

• Casual Listener
  • Signed up to premium yesterday and the app logged me out. Logged in and it says password is incorrect. Changed this and still incorrect. It seems I can not log into the app at all but can log into th...
  • Pete260
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months for $0.99 unfair

I just started the premium trial last week. I feel extremely ripped off now that I can't get in on the 3 month deal right now and there is no way to contact Spotify. This is not making me want to continue with this joke of a service.

• Music Fan
  • I just started the premium trial last week.   I feel extremely ripped off now that I can't get in on the 3 month deal right now and there is no way to contact Spotify.   This is not mak...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconect from fb now cant login

Hi I disconnected from facebook using my spotify desktop app. I originally joined spotify using a spotify account and not facebook. After having disconnected from facebook i can not longer log in to my account. I can't find a way to receive a new pas...

• Hi I disconnected from facebook using my spotify desktop app. I originally joined spotify using a spotify account and not facebook. After having disconnected from facebook i can not longer log in to ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Showing two names

Hi, I am using spotify for a blog i run, i had the account under the name but now it is showing my own name. I've disconnected if from Facebook but it still shows up as Me not the blog name when creating titles. any help would be great thanks

• Hi, I am using spotify for a blog i run, i had the account under the name but now it is showing my own name. I've disconnected if from Facebook but it still shows up as Me not the blog name when crea...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Offline Songs Not Working

Subscription is going on, Spotify says I have premium but still the "download switch" doesnt show up and I cant listen to anything offline. Happens in all my devices, and we are in the middle of a roadtrip, musicless Whats up?

• Subscription is going on, Spotify says I have premium but still the "download switch" doesnt show up and I cant listen to anything offline. Happens in all my devices, and we are in the middle of a ro...
  • Hannnahxoxo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't add family member after changing address

As we had relocated to a new country I wanted to change the country on mine and my wife's account.Changing the details on mine was easy. Changing the details on my wife's account on the other hand is an ongoing nightmare. As we had a family plan I wa...

• Casual Listener
  • As we had relocated to a new country I wanted to change the country on mine and my wife's account. Changing the details on mine was easy. Changing the details on my wife's account on the other hand ...
  • Solent
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Extend My Premium Account

Hi,I tried to extend my spotify Premium account using a redeem code a friend bought me. After i enter the code the account seems to accpet the code, but today i received the following message: "Your subscription payment failed.You'll lose your subscr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I tried to extend my spotify Premium account using a redeem code a friend bought me.   After i enter the code the account seems to accpet the code, but today i received the following mess...
  • abovebeyond16
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium subscription seems to have been cancelled

I have always had a premium subscription, paying 5GBPs a month, in July it just stopped without an email warning or anything, and now to reinstate I seem to have to pay double, i.e. 10GBP. How can I get back what I had?? Thanks

• I have always had a premium subscription, paying 5GBPs a month, in July it just stopped without an email warning or anything, and now to reinstate I seem to have to pay double, i.e. 10GBP.  How ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change country and i can not login

Hi everyone, i just move out from Mexico to Germany, and my spotify accont still showing me the message that i am on vacation, i've already change the country in my settings and put my new phone number and still doesn't work. Can you help me.Regards....

• Hi everyone, i just move out from Mexico to Germany, and my spotify accont still showing me the message that i am on vacation, i've already change the country in my settings and put my new phone numb...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem logging in

Hi,I've been abroad for two years and using Spotify premium there with a card from that country. Now I'm back in Norway and want to use free Spotify for a while. But when I try to log in it says that i can only use my account 14 days abroad. I'm not ...

• Hi, I've been abroad for two years and using Spotify premium there with a card from that country. Now I'm back in Norway and want to use free Spotify for a while. But when I try to log in it says th...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to join premium for Family. Message states I already have a premium subscription but I don't.

Hi,I'm experiencing some difficulties when I'm trying to redeem a family account slot. I receive an error message which states that I already have a spotify premium account from a third party, which is not true. The account is a spotify free account....

• Hi, I'm experiencing some difficulties when I'm trying to redeem a family account slot. I receive an error message which states that I already have a spotify premium account from a third party,...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PAGAMENTO

O SPOTIFY ESTÁ FALANDO QUE MINHA CONTA FOI PAUSADA MAS EU JÁ EFETUEI O PAGAMENTO.

• O SPOTIFY ESTÁ FALANDO QUE MINHA CONTA FOI PAUSADA MAS EU JÁ EFETUEI O PAGAMENTO. 
  • gustavo125
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

can't scrobble to last.fm

hi, i am trying to link spotify with last.fm but Spotify keeps telling me that my last.fm credentials are incorrect even though they are not...my last fm account name has the word "gay" in it, does spotify block gay from being used in names??it's the...

• hi,   i am trying to link spotify with last.fm but Spotify keeps telling me that my last.fm credentials are incorrect even though they are not... my last fm account name has the word "gay" in...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My friends cannot find my profile neither playlists

Hello, i'm quite new o Spotify and i'm having some troubles with my playlists. Until last week, my friends could find my profile just typing it's name on search box.But today they told me that the search isn't showing my profile ou playlists anymore....

• Visitor
  • Hello, i'm quite new o Spotify and i'm having some troubles with my playlists.   Until last week, my friends could find my profile just typing it's name on search box. But today they told me ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes