Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Change of Payment method

I got a new credit card and forgot to put it in to the system so my premium was paused. I pay for two accounts: a student $4.99 and a regular premium account $10.00. When I went to update the student account it charged me $10.00 instead of $4.99. Now...

• I got a new credit card and forgot to put it in to the system so my premium was paused. I pay for two accounts: a student $4.99 and a regular premium account $10.00. When I went to update the student...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment & Country change vicious unending cycle!!!

So I have been trying to update my payment method, as I am now in Canada instead of Australia, and when attempting to put my Canadian card info in, I got a little pop-up asking if I would like to switch to Spotify Canada, so I do, then I try again an...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have been trying to update my payment method, as I am now in Canada instead of Australia, and when attempting to put my Canadian card info in, I got a little pop-up asking if I would like to swi...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I am subscribed but not getting premium. I have tried all of the suggestions and nobe have worked

I also have not received an email explaining why the sudden switch. One minute I had premium, and the next there is an add. I have had spotify for 5 months and this has not happened yet. I just would like an explanation on why this is happening.

• I also have not received an email explaining why the sudden switch. One minute I had premium, and the next there is an add. I have had spotify for 5 months and this has not happened yet. I just would...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disapeard songs and playlists

Hey,i was using my Premium Account for about 4-5 months and today i wanted to hear some music,but i can't find my Songs and playlists please help

• Hey,i was using my Premium Account for about 4-5 months and today i wanted to hear some music,but i can't find my Songs and playlists 😞 please help
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to join family plan

This is happening to me as well. I keep getting the following message: Sorry! You're already a member of this (or another) Family plan. Please click below to switch to the account that you want to join to the Family plan. Can someone help? Thanks.

• This is happening to me as well. I keep getting the following message:   Sorry! You're already a member of this (or another) Family plan. Please click below to switch to the account that you...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accedently entered a wrong Email address for family account, but the email i entered doesn't exist

Please help me, I entered a wrong email address for a Family account, but the email i entered doesnt exist... I don't know what to do....

• Please help me, I entered a wrong email address for a Family account, but the email i entered doesnt exist... I don't know what to do....
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant connect Facebook

Hi I have tried a few times now to connect my facebook to my spotify but every time it says try again later yet on facebook it shows as connected but on spotify its not? my spotify email is different from my facebook one will that cause any issues? D...

• Hi I have tried a few times now to connect my facebook to my spotify but every time it says try again later yet on facebook it shows as connected but on spotify its not? my spotify email is different...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Email will not change

My email isn't updating even though i have changed it on facebook. i did it a couple of days ago, and i've tried logging in and back out again.

• My email isn't updating even though i have changed it on facebook. i did it a couple of days ago, and i've tried logging in and back out again.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify says I'm abroad even though I already changed country setting

Spotify says I'm abroad and won't let me log in. I changed my country setting to my current country, and it still says I'm abroad. I tried using a VPN to change the country to see if that works and it didn't work. Don't know what to do now

• Spotify says I'm abroad and won't let me log in. I changed my country setting to my current country, and it still says I'm abroad. I tried using a VPN to change the country to see if that works and i...
  • carl_harris
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot find a friends

Hello, i am using spotify premium, connected with facebook, but i cant see any friends, i am using android phone LG G3 and when i pick ,,find friends,, in app it shows: sorry, something went wrong. Your facebook friends arent on spotify yet. Invite t...

• Hello, i am using spotify premium, connected with facebook, but i cant see any friends, i am using android phone LG G3 and when i pick ,,find friends,, in app it shows: sorry, something went wrong. Y...
  • carl_harris
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Both Windows and Android Spotify apps crash within 30 sec.-- could it be my account?

I have Spotify Premium and lately I can't use Spotify on my Windows 10 PC or on my Android phone. The same thing happens on both devices: I start the app, and within 30 seconds or less, the app closes itself. Note that the Spotify Web Player works wi...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify Premium and lately I can't use Spotify on my Windows 10 PC or on my Android phone. The same thing happens on both devices: I start the app, and within 30 seconds or less, the app close...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Your country does not match the one set in your profile

I am currently unable to use the Spotify desktop app as when I try to log in it throws an error: "Your country does not match the one set in your profile (Error code: 408)". My current place of residence is in the UK and the country on my account is ...

• I am currently unable to use the Spotify desktop app as when I try to log in it throws an error: "Your country does not match the one set in your profile (Error code: 408)". My current place of resid...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Family joining issues

I have been invited to join a Spotify Family account, but when I click accept invitation it says "Sorry! We cannot join you to Premium for Family since you have subscribed to Spotify Premium from another store (e.g. iTunes or your mobile operator). F...

• I have been invited to join a Spotify Family account, but when I click accept invitation it says "Sorry! We cannot join you to Premium for Family since you have subscribed to Spotify Premium from ano...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscriptions

I want to cancel my subscription but it says im on spotifys free service, yet my card was charged.

• Visitor
  • I want to cancel my subscription but it says im on spotifys free service, yet my card was charged.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot join premium for family

We have obtained the premium for family! When my partner would add to me did not work because I must contact the store or the mobile operator, etc! Then I opened a new free account via the Spotify website and I followed the instructions! But it gets ...

• Casual Listener
  • We have obtained the premium for family! When my partner would add to me did not work because I must contact the store or the mobile operator, etc! Then I opened a new free account via the Spotify we...
  • Jorgen84
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing

I really want premium but I will only be able to get this service through carrier billing. Is this billing option not available anymore?

• I really want premium but I will only be able to get this service through carrier billing. Is this billing option not available anymore?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password reset - no e-mail

I want to upgrade my account to premium but forgot my password and thus cannot log in anymore. I requested a password reset e-mail (several times already) but never received an e-mail (I did check the junk folder). I have also contacted the support b...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to upgrade my account to premium but forgot my password and thus cannot log in anymore. I requested a password reset e-mail (several times already) but never received an e-mail (I did check th...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

facturacion

hola , ayer me hice premium con mi tarjeta de credito y hoy vi el plan familiar y me cambie. lo que quiero saber es si me van a facturar el premium de ayer y el de hoy el familiar..

• hola , ayer me hice premium con mi tarjeta de credito y hoy vi el plan familiar y me cambie. lo que quiero saber es si me van a facturar el premium de ayer y el de hoy el familiar.. 
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Music doesn't have certain songs I've added in the past.

Hey all, I have added many songs to the My Music part of spotify. Some of these songs have been removed from my music inexplicably. When I go to readd them, however, they have a check mark as opposed to the +. Why is this happening and how can I prev...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all,   I have added many songs to the My Music part of spotify. Some of these songs have been removed from my music inexplicably. When I go to readd them, however, they have a check mark a...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes