Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Spotyfy web won't work for me, I log in but I can not play music

Hey! I have a spotyfy premium, I can Log in to my account on spotyfy web but I can not play any music I have no acces to my playlists or search engine at all. How can I fix that. Its quite bad that Ipay for it and can not use it

• Hey!   I have a spotyfy premium, I can Log in to my account on spotyfy web but I can not play any music I have no acces to my playlists or search engine at all. How can I fix that. Its quite b...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing payment details - wrong subscription informaton

I have a family account, I use my family account - and I am also paying for one. Now I want to change my payment details because I recently changed banks. Though when I log in to my account on the web it says I still have a free account, which is not...

• Visitor
  • I have a family account, I use my family account - and I am also paying for one. Now I want to change my payment details because I recently changed banks. Though when I log in to my account on the we...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Failed login

Had Spotify free trial version several months ago. Just wanted to actually buy Spotify and can't get logged in. Successfully changed my password. Tried even signing up as a new client but it says my email is already registered as an account so it won...

• Had Spotify free trial version several months ago. Just wanted to actually buy Spotify and can't get logged in. Successfully changed my password. Tried even signing up as a new client but it says my ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing address and other information for family account

Hi I just started a family account.When I was about to enter the first family member (besides me) Spotify asked me to supply information (name, address etc). I assumed this was for the member I was adding, so I entered the name of my wife. But as I u...

• Hi   I just started a family account.When I was about to enter the first family member (besides me) Spotify asked me to supply information (name, address etc). I assumed this was for the membe...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unlinking from Facebook ?!?!

Hi all,my wife has deleted her Facebook Account but needed it to login to Spotify.Now she cannot login anylonger she forgot her password.She cannot change her password, because Spotify tells her she has to change it in Facebook, but she's deleted her...

• Hi all, my wife has deleted her Facebook Account but needed it to login to Spotify. Now she cannot login anylonger she forgot her password. She cannot change her password, because Spotify tells he...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! family account

Hi,my daughter had a premium account, and moved across to my family account, now all her downloaded music is getting deleted from her i phone,Any ideasCheers

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my daughter had a premium account, and moved across to my family account, now all her downloaded music is getting deleted from her i phone, Any ideas Cheers
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unlinking Spotify + Facebook when you have an account through Starbucks

So, i know that disconnecting Facebook and Spotify accounts is a common topic and I've read TONS of forums on how to do that, but what if I have a premium account through my Starbucks employment? It's not giving me the option to delete my account and...

• So, i know that disconnecting Facebook and Spotify accounts is a common topic and I've read TONS of forums on how to do that, but what if I have a premium account through my Starbucks employment? It'...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Physic address

Hello,I have a family account, but I can't set my physical address (my house). How can I set that parameter of my profile?Thank you

• Hello, I have a family account, but I can't set my physical address (my house). How can I set that parameter of my profile? Thank you
  • Hjade
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't share music

Why I can't share music on my spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • Why I can't share music on my spotify?
  • fabrizio22
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account

Please help,last day my spotify said "you can only use 14 days in abroad" but I never went to the anohter country.When I saw my country on settings,It was looking true.

• Please help,last day my spotify said "you can only use 14 days in abroad" but I never went to the anohter country.When I saw my country on settings,It was looking true.
  • McLachlan
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login error and problems with accessing my spotify account

So, after a few months, I decided to login to my spotify account (on my mac) to enjoy some good music. Unfortunately, I encountered a few issues: 1. Logging in is frustrating. Even though I tried to reset my password a few times and getting the notif...

• So, after a few months, I decided to login to my spotify account (on my mac) to enjoy some good music. Unfortunately, I encountered a few issues:   1. Logging in is frustrating. Even though I ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to log in with facebook

I moved from the UK to Austria and Spotify has now started to refuse to log in with facebook, I'm logged in on the website, however when I try to log in on the app it says "Your country does not match the one set in your profile. To continue use upda...

• I moved from the UK to Austria and Spotify has now started to refuse to log in with facebook, I'm logged in on the website, however when I try to log in on the app it says "Your country does not matc...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log in

I just switched phones and when I first logged into Spotify but it didn't recognize that I have a premium account. It's now not recognizing my email address, but will send my email a can't remember my password link, so must have my account in the sys...

• Visitor
  • I just switched phones and when I first logged into Spotify but it didn't recognize that I have a premium account. It's now not recognizing my email address, but will send my email a can't remember m...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with Family Sharing

I have had a premium account for several years, but want to join my dad's Family Sharing account to save some cash. My premium account was a subscription in iTunes. Per Spotify's instructions, I cancelled my account in order for me to join the Family...

• I have had a premium account for several years, but want to join my dad's Family Sharing account to save some cash. My premium account was a subscription in iTunes. Per Spotify's instructions, I canc...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! After complete data of credit cart noting happens

I am trying to buy a Familiar Plan, but when i complete the data of credit card, and click in the button at the end of form, nothing happens... I tried with Mozilla and Chrome...Any idea? Thank you a lot!

• I am trying to buy a Familiar Plan, but when i complete the data of credit card, and click in the button at the end of form, nothing happens... I tried with Mozilla and Chrome... Any idea? Thank you...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Charging me premium when I went back to free

On the website I had two emails linked accidentally. I looked and both say I am spotify free now. But on my app it says premium and I'm still being charged for premium. The app also doesn't let you do anything in it in regard to account settings. Hel...

• On the website I had two emails linked accidentally. I looked and both say I am spotify free now. But on my app it says premium and I'm still being charged for premium. The app also doesn't let you d...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Getting charged for an account I don't have or can't access

I am getting charged by Spotify each month, yet I can't access an existing account. I have logged in through fb but the account doesn't exist, I try with an email, email doesn't exist. I say forgot password, and says I have no account associated with...

• I am getting charged by Spotify each month, yet I can't access an existing account. I have logged in through fb but the account doesn't exist, I try with an email, email doesn't exist. I say forgot p...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot recover playlists now that i am active in my family subscription

We now have a family account, i have logged off and logged back on with my personal account and am showing as an active family member but my playlists are gone. I have tried to recover them and it states that i have none to recover.

• We now have a family account, i have logged off and logged back on with my personal account and am showing as an active family member but my playlists are gone.  I have tried to recover them and...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

so im triying to log in, im currently in Colombia, i was 3 weeks ago in USA and i changed on my profile to USA so i can used it while i was there; as i was saying, im back in Colombia and i changed it again to Colombia on my profile but it doesnt wor...

• so im triying to log in, im currently in Colombia, i was 3 weeks ago in USA and i changed on my profile to USA so i can used it while i was there; as i was saying, im back in Colombia and i  cha...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Free
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

changing mobile service provider

Hi! My premium account is being charged through my mobile service provider. But im planning to switch to another provider. Do i just change my payment option first to keep my premium account active? Or can i temporarily unsubscribe to my premium acco...

• Hi! My premium account is being charged through my mobile service provider. But im planning to switch to another provider. Do i just change my payment option first to keep my premium account active? ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes