Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Double Billed Incorrectly

Dear Spotify Community,I have one spotify account. I have premium for this account (jonbeangreene). I am correctly charged the monthly premium fee. HOWEVER, I am also being charged a second monthly fee of $10.79. The billing info states "Point Of Sal...

• Dear Spotify Community, I have one spotify account. I have premium for this account (jonbeangreene). I am correctly charged the monthly premium fee. HOWEVER, I am also being charged a second monthly...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password/Username is "wrong" after premium upgrade

So I had been using spotify through my Facebook account. But just got a premium account through my Gmail account. Spotify will let me login to the Facebook associated account but will not accept my username or password for the premium (Gmail associat...

• Visitor
  • So I had been using spotify through my Facebook account. But just got a premium account through my Gmail account. Spotify will let me login to the Facebook associated account but will not accept my u...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card from another country?

Hi guys, I'm originally from Israel but I study and live in Germany, and I just wanted to upgrade to spotify premium, so I linked my spotify to my uni account in order to get the student discount, and all was going well until the payment page... I pu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   I'm originally from Israel but I study and live in Germany, and I just wanted to upgrade to spotify premium, so I linked my spotify to my uni account in order to get the student dis...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Age Limit

HiSpotify needs to lower the age limit for register an account. Why does it have to be 12/13 year?With Spotify connect on Sonos all in the family can have an account and play music at home. My 8 year old son has not the opportunity with the age limit...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify needs to lower the age limit for register an account.  Why does it have to be 12/13 year? With Spotify connect on Sonos all in the family can have an account and play music at...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant pay premium service with a credit or debit card

Spoty team, im trying to pay a new month of premium but teh application show me a error message ´´Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pago están teniendo un mal día. No te preocupes, no se ha cargado ningún pago. Inténtalo de nuevo o usa otro m...

• Casual Listener
  • Spoty team, im trying to pay a new month of premium but teh application show me a error message ´´ Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pago están teniendo un mal día. No te preocupes, no se h...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Paying two times each month for Spotify

Hello, I have a mobile phone subscription at KPN (Dutch phone provider). Spotify is included in my subscription. But now, after 18 months, I am also paying for spotify premium. So i pay €9,99 to Spotify and €7,49 to KPN. When I signed the contract at...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have a mobile phone subscription at KPN (Dutch phone provider). Spotify is included in my subscription. But now, after 18 months, I am also paying for spotify premium. So i pay €9,9...
  • Yvoro
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Charged 5 times!!!! >:(

I have been charged 5 times! 4 being $5.34 and 1 being $10.69 $32.05 all together!. That being said I did have to change my debit card info because I lost my previous card. This is absolutely ridiculous I didn't even receive an email stating thank yo...

• I have been charged 5 times! 4 being $5.34 and 1 being $10.69 $32.05 all together!. That being said I did have to change my debit card info because I lost my previous card. This is absolutely ridicul...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution CANCEL DIRECT DEBIT AND SHUT MY ACCOUNT!!!

Hi Spotify, I am being charged but the 'Known' accounts that had the 'free' subscription. I have read and tried the community help service to cancel accounts, subscriptions and have also tried my numerous amount of email addresses to see if any were ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify,   I am being charged but the 'Known' accounts that had the 'free' subscription. I have read and tried the community help service to cancel accounts, subscriptions and have also tri...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I propose new ideas?

I click on the button "Post an idea", but I can't post anything.I can't neither comment other ideas.I tried to change browser but the problem persists.

• Casual Listener
  • I click on the button "Post an idea", but I can't post anything. I can't neither comment other ideas. I tried to change browser but the problem persists.
  • JamesLH
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot change my country from UK to Australia

I've read through quite a few threads but can't find a solution. I had/have a free account in the UK but moved to Australia over 4 years ago. I'm trying to change my country to Australia but only get UK or US as options and neither of those work eith...

• Casual Listener
  • I've read through quite a few threads but can't find a solution. I had/have a free account in the UK but moved to Australia over 4 years ago. I'm trying to change my country to Australia but only get...
  • ericnewman
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid Premium

Hey guys,Last monday i got an email that my premium abbonement lasts in 7 days. Two days later i bought a card to buy another month with premium. I got the answer that the money is paid and "have fun with spotify premium" 5 minutes ago i saw that my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, Last monday i got an email that my premium abbonement lasts in 7 days. Two days later i bought a card to buy another month with premium. I got the answer that the money is paid and "have f...
  • roofwalker99
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed for Prmium and Family membership

Hello, I had a premiun account and they I changed to a Premium Family account. Each month I were charged two times so I decided to cancel my Premium account. I have the Family membership with the same username and password and Im not able to use it. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I had a premiun account and they I changed to a Premium Family account. Each month I were charged two times so I decided to cancel my Premium account. I have the Family membership wit...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleted facebook account and now i want to cancel my spotify premium subscription

HelloMy mother has deleted her account on facebook, but wants to cancel her spotify premium membership, is it possible to do so without logging in on facebook, or perhaps by emailing spotify's customer support? In case of the latter does anyone know ...

• Hello My mother has deleted her account on facebook, but wants to cancel her spotify premium membership, is it possible to do so without logging in on facebook, or perhaps by emailing spotify's cust...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't subscribe premium

I'm trying to subscribe premium in this account. I passed all steps and I received a message in the end saying "It seems you've already tried a promo or discount" and asked me to sign up premium from now. I clicked on Continue but the account didnt b...

• I'm trying to subscribe premium in this account. I passed all steps and I received a message in the end saying "It seems you've already tried a promo or discount" and asked me to sign up premium from...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Want to cancel but don't know password

I don't have an email adress, tried to make one my account would correlate with but it said it was taking. They keep charging me and I don't know how to cancel, help!!!!

• I don't have an email adress, tried to make one my account would correlate with but it said it was taking. They keep charging me and I don't know how to cancel, help!!!!
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to receive premium purchase

Hello, I have subscribed to spotify through text and after that, it sends me a text entering my phone number and activation details, whenever I come up to the last step it will not load up the page, and the thing is spotify already took the money off...

• Hello, I have subscribed to spotify through text and after that, it sends me a text entering my phone number and activation details, whenever I come up to the last step it will not load up the p...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution student discount

If I have had a premium account for awhile, but now am I student, how do I change my account so I can get the student discount? Do I need an all new account? Or can I just edit my current one?Thanks.

• If I have had a premium account for awhile, but now am I student, how do I change my account so I can get the student discount? Do I need an all new account? Or can I just edit my current one? Thank...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged twice, same account

I signed up again for Spotify, the $9.99 on the 4th of November and was charged twice. This is the same account I've been using for months and have always been charged once. I updated my card info as well. And on my subscription page it still says a ...

• I signed up again for Spotify, the $9.99 on the 4th of November and was charged twice. This is the same account I've been using for months and have always been charged once. I updated my card info as...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Email is taken

The e-mail I am registered with is no longer in use and I can't access it (university-mail). When trying to change it to the Gmail-adress I am using currently, I get the message: "We're sorry, that email is taken." The last e-mail I got from Spotify ...

• The e-mail I am registered with is no longer in use and I can't access it (university-mail). When trying to change it to the Gmail-adress I am using currently, I get the message: "We're sorry, that e...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family subscription

My 2 kids currently have a premium subscription each and I want to change to a family subscription, do I have to cancel both of them and create a new family subscription or do I upgrade one of them to a family account.Also when cancelling does it can...

• My 2 kids currently have a premium subscription each and I want to change to a family subscription, do I have to cancel both of them and create a new family subscription or do I upgrade one of them t...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes