Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

How can you get premium free

is there a way i can get premium free w/o trials

• is there a way i can get premium free w/o trials
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do I get ads with Spotify Unlimited account when I use the app?

Hi, I have a Spotify Unlimited account (that option doesn't seem to exist anymore) and am usually using it on my laptop. I do not get ads on my laptop. However, I recently installed the app on my phone (Android) and when listening to music through th...

• Hi,   I have a Spotify Unlimited account (that option doesn't seem to exist anymore) and am usually using it on my laptop. I do not get ads on my laptop. However, I recently installed the app ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tenia premiun individual y cambie a plan familiar premiun. Me siguen cobrando ambos

Tenía Premiun individual y cambié a Premiun Familiar. El asunto es que me siguen cobrando los dos. Pero cuando intento cancelar el individual me sigue apareciendo como que es el plan Familiar.Como podría quedarme solo con el Plan Familiar?

• Casual Listener
  • Tenía Premiun individual y cambié a Premiun Familiar. El asunto es que me siguen cobrando los dos. Pero cuando intento cancelar el individual me sigue apareciendo como que es el plan Familiar. Como ...
  • wilfredocanelop
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Family Subscriptions for seperated parents

Hi, As I am not sure if this will work, i'd rather ask before i get a subscription.My parents are seperated, and don't live together. My sister and me officially, (according to papers etc) live on my mother's adress, but we split our weeks evenly (1 ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   As I am not sure if this will work, i'd rather ask before i get a subscription. My parents are seperated, and don't live together. My sister and me officially, (according to papers etc)...
  • Drakhar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family package

My wifr and I are both premium member and want to switch to family plan. Will we both loose our playlist? Will it be like starting a new account from scratch? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • My wifr and I are both premium member and want to switch to family plan. Will we both loose our playlist? Will it be like starting a new account from scratch? Thanks.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No reply from support

Hi,I have an issue with my registered email address and need help from support, but they never seem to respond! I have sent 3 tickets with the anonymous ticketing service over the last 2-3 months (since I don't have access to my registered email addr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have an issue with my registered email address and need help from support, but they never seem to respond! I have sent 3 tickets with the anonymous ticketing service over the last 2-3 months (...
  • Tangotor
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Instantly stop Premium subscription

Hello!I currently have an account with a "Spotify + Headspace" subscription. I've cancled my subscription because I want to change it to "Spotify Family". My problem is that I still have ten days left of my old subscription, so when I try to resubscr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I currently have an account with a "Spotify + Headspace" subscription. I've cancled my subscription because I want to change it to "Spotify Family". My problem is that I still have ten days l...
  • Xuntari
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not delete my account

I really do not know why, but i can not delete my facebook spotify account. The email that i have on that account is not existing anymore so even though i have changed my email on facebook, on this spotify account it is still the old one. basicaly i ...

• I really do not know why, but i can not delete my facebook spotify account. The email that i have on that account is not existing anymore so even though i have changed my email on facebook, on this s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone stole my premium account

A guy named ali Kerem stole my account and he changed all information. Email password etc. I ask for help spotifycare on twitter but they say we'll send you and email but ı didnt receive an email what can i do else

• Casual Listener
  • A guy named ali Kerem stole my account and he changed all information. Email password etc. I ask for help spotifycare on twitter but they say we'll send you and email but ı didnt receive an email wha...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify remind me subcription will be loss...

spotify remind me subcription will be loss but i already redeem the e card and already redeem...how to solve this problem

• spotify remind me subcription will be loss but i already redeem the e card and already redeem...how to solve this problem
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Think someone hacked my account HELP!

I was checking out my Spotify account details when I realised the email address wasn't right, it was not mine nor none of my families emails and then I tried to change the email but the password wasn't right and I can't change the password because th...

• Casual Listener
  • I was checking out my Spotify account details when I realised the email address wasn't right, it was not mine nor none of my families emails and then I tried to change the email but the password...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Living Abroad, Registered in US, Family Members in Same House, but Can't Register

I have Spotify Family Premium. I live in the Phillipines but am registered in the U.S because I pay with a U.S. credit card. My family is here with me in Manila and cannot register because ther system sees me in the U.S. and them in the Philippines. ...

• I have Spotify Family Premium. I live in the Phillipines but am registered in the U.S because I pay with a U.S. credit card. My family is here with me in Manila and cannot register because ther syste...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Facebook confirming acc, cant use spotify?

Hey guysSo facebook is reviewing my account and has been for a while, so i can't access it. Because my facebook is linked to my spotify i cant use spotify either but we're still paying for it. I was thinking if i could unsubscribe from my current acc...

• Hey guys So facebook is reviewing my account and has been for a while, so i can't access it. Because my facebook is linked to my spotify i cant use spotify either but we're still paying for it....
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Merging accounts

I've created 2 spotify accounts because I thought I needed a school email address in order to get the student discount. Anyway, now I'm wondering if there is any way to merge the accounts.

• I've created 2 spotify accounts because I thought I needed a school email address in order to get the student discount. Anyway, now I'm wondering if there is any way to merge the accounts.&...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changed Payment Card - Lost my offer?

Recently changed my bank card and had to change my payment details on my account. I have the NUS discount so its £5 a month, however it seems updating my card it has gone back up to £9.99. How do I fix this? Thanks in advance

• Recently changed my bank card and had to change my payment details on my account. I have the NUS discount so its £5 a month, however it seems updating my card it has gone back up to £9.99. How do I f...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family membership invitations are in Chinese.

I took a subscription for a Family membership which allows me to invite people. Though these email invitations are entirely in Chinese and no way to change it. Even with Google translate, it is giving trouble. Payment is done with a Hong Kong credit ...

• I took a subscription for a Family membership which allows me to invite people.  Though these email invitations are entirely in Chinese and no way to change it.  Even with Google translate,...
  • MarcoVega
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family and living abroad

Hi, my family in Norway have spotify family and I am on excange year in the US right now. I can´t redeem my code since it says im stationed in another country, any way around this problem?Thanks

• Hi, my family in Norway have spotify family and I am on excange year in the US right now. I can´t redeem my code since it says im stationed in another country, any way around this problem? Thanks
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switching from Spotify Student to Spotify Family

I looked at the FAQ for Spotify Family but I'm still a little confused. I renewed my student discount for another year a few weeks ago, but I also just joined a family plan, which seemed to automatically switch my subscription. I am not the head of t...

• Regular
  • I looked at the FAQ for Spotify Family but I'm still a little confused. I renewed my student discount for another year a few weeks ago, but I also just joined a family plan, which seemed to automatic...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Discover Weekly Playlist (Unchangeable Picture)

Greetings, I previously logged into Spotify using my Facebook account.Being a huge fan of the Discover Weekly playlist, is there any sort of options to get my picture changed there? I can't disconnect my Facebook account.I am a Spotify Premium user. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Greetings,   I previously logged into Spotify using my Facebook account. Being a huge fan of the Discover Weekly playlist, is there any sort of options to get my picture changed there? I can'...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes