Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Superuser Contribution is there an support to call in order to be able to change the email since i cant reset my password?

hi guys, ive no longer the possibility to login to my old email account (ive closed the email account around a year back), which i have used to register for spotify. now i cant see a support chat button or any nummber that i would be able to call to ...

• hi guys, ive no longer the possibility to login to my old email account (ive closed the email account around a year back), which i have used to register for spotify. now i cant see a support chat but...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted facebook - transferring of spotify accounts

I've deleted my facebook which was linked to my spotify premium. I've now created a new account. How can i access my old friends and playlists? Bless!

• Casual Listener
  • I've deleted my facebook which was linked to my spotify premium. I've now created a new account. How can i access my old friends and playlists?    Bless! 🙂  
  • smiley611
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update payment details as no longer a student

I recently got a new card so need to update my payment details to keep my account active as my payment failed. I also just graduated and it's not letting me update my payment details as it cannot verify me as a current student.I'm willing to pay the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently got a new card so need to update my payment details to keep my account active as my payment failed. I also just graduated and it's not letting me update my payment details as it cannot ver...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How can you help me to transfer my current playlist to my new account?

I'm deactivating my facebook account which it links to my spotify. I would need someone from spotify to help me to transfer my current playlist to my new account. Please help

• Not applicable
  • I'm deactivating my facebook account which it links to my spotify. I would need someone from spotify to help me to transfer my current playlist to my new account. Please help
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unlink facebok to add to another account

I made a new account which is Premium and went to link it to my Facebook and then realized I had already made an account through facebook. I want to delete the free account that I had set up with my facebook so I can link it to my premium account. I ...

• I made a new account which is Premium and went to link it to my Facebook and then realized I had already made an account through facebook. I want to delete the free account that I had set up with my ...
  • EstefanyA_Bog
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use Spotifiy 30€ gift card.

Hello.When I want to get premium, I'm not able to choose "gift card " as payment option.Why?Regards.

• Hello. When I want to get premium, I'm not able to choose "gift card " as payment option. Why? Regards.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change Discover Weekly Album Picture

Hello! I've changed my Facebook picture multiple times over the past two months, but my album cover image has never changed. I created my account with Facebook, so I can't unlink and relink it like multiple people suggest. Is there any way to fix thi...

• Hello! I've changed my Facebook picture multiple times over the past two months, but my album cover image has never changed. I created my account with Facebook, so I can't unlink and relink it like m...
  • EstefanyA_Bog
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I get a student discount

How do I go about getting my student discount the website is not helpful at all

• How do I go about getting my student discount the website is not helpful at all
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Won't let me cancel

Switched phone provider from fido to rogers, need to cancel current spotify in order to activate rogers account. Called fido and they said I've already cancelled it, but Spotify says the account is still up from Fido. Trying to activate on rogers kee...

• Switched phone provider from fido to rogers, need to cancel current spotify in order to activate rogers account. Called fido and they said I've already cancelled it, but Spotify says the account is s...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Hacked

I just realized that my account has been compromised. They upgraded my account to the family version (no idea how long i've been paying for this) and authorized a bunch of users to use my account. I'm not sure what I need to do resecure my account. I...

• I just realized that my account has been compromised. They upgraded my account to the family version (no idea how long i've been paying for this) and authorized a bunch of users to use my account. &n...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not renewing subscription

I have a premium subscription with spotify that's paid via iTunes on my iPhone. This month I have insufficient funds to complete the transaction (which isn't a first time occurance for me). When I opened the app after buying more iTunes money, it con...

• I have a premium subscription with spotify that's paid via iTunes on my iPhone. This month I have insufficient funds to complete the transaction (which isn't a first time occurance for me). When I op...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PASSWORD CHANGE!!!!!!!

I wish there was a number I could just call and be done with my issue. Anyways, I have an account and I forgot my password and the form keeps expiring every single time I try to reset it. Can somebody help me!!!!!?

• I wish there was a number I could just call and be done with my issue. Anyways, I have an account and I forgot my password and the form keeps expiring every single time I try to reset it. Can so...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ayuda!!

Hola, yo me hice una cuenta de spotify y es premium pero o podía acceder y luego me hize otra cuenta premium. Pero la primera cuenta premium no la puedo cancelar porque no me acuerdo el mail y la contraseña. Como puedo cancelarla?

• Hola, yo me hice una cuenta de spotify y es premium pero o podía acceder y luego me hize otra cuenta premium. Pero la primera cuenta premium no la puedo cancelar porque no me acuerdo el mail y la con...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No paypal option for Argentina?

Hi! I'm from Argentina and was thinking about getting premium but I only see creditcards for paying methods, no paypal option. I could pay with cc but I'm just too lazy to look up the number... if I can't use paypal I don't think I will bother. Thank...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I'm from Argentina and was thinking about getting premium but I only see creditcards for paying methods, no paypal option. I could pay with cc but I'm just too lazy to look up the number... if I ...
  • Guts-R-
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribed from Premium on iPhone, still charged

I signed up for a free 3-month trial for Spotify Premium on the app and it ended on August 12th. I unsubscribed from Premium on the same day, yet I still got charged $10.91. Why is that? Am I able to get my $10.91 refunded?

• I signed up for a free 3-month trial for Spotify Premium on the app and it ended on August 12th. I unsubscribed from Premium on the same day, yet I still got charged $10.91. Why is that? Am I able to...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription disappeared

I cannot figure out why my premium subscription has just disappeared. I have gone thru the steps listed on the other thread and it's just taking me in circles. I am due to be billed TOMORROW. If I am billed and this has not been resolved I will be ve...

• I cannot figure out why my premium subscription has just disappeared. I have gone thru the steps listed on the other thread and it's just taking me in circles. I am due to be billed TOMORROW. If I am...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged twice as a student and as a normal premium

I was charged twice as a student and as a normal premium, I don't understand why but I have 2 charges in my account. Please I need help

• I was charged twice as a student and as a normal premium, I don't understand why but I have 2 charges in my account. Please I need help
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Failed to verify me as student but still charged authorization fee

Alright guys so I'm a bit confused on this topic.I registered myself on sheerid with my name and college.I went to get spotify student and it said it couldnt verify me. I tried 4 different times to make sure I had all the spelling and details right.C...

• Alright guys so I'm a bit confused on this topic. I registered myself on sheerid with my name and college. I went to get spotify student and it said it couldnt verify me. I tried 4 different times ...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing country will automatically update to a family account

Hi,I am trying to update my country from Australia to Finland. I have the normal premium account but once I get to the change country page there is no other option but to continue with a family account in Finland! This is really pissing me off becaus...

• Hi, I am trying to update my country from Australia to Finland. I have the normal premium account but once I get to the change country page there is no other option but to continue with a family a...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution paid for premium , forgot password , account has wrong email

paid for premium , forgot password , account has wrong emailcan i get my account email address changedi cant retreive the password reset as the account has the wrong email addressand i cant change email without the passwordlogs in through facebook he...

• paid for premium , forgot password , account has wrong email can i get my account email address changed i cant retreive the password reset as the account has the wrong email address and i cant cha...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes