Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Double Billing off Credit Card

Hi,I switchted to a family account in June 2016, and now paying $17.99. I previously paid $11.99 per month and noticed I am still getting billed $11.99 per month. I have attachted my bank statement. With my account I pay via Paypal, but seems like th...

• Hi, I switchted to a family account in June 2016, and now paying $17.99. I previously paid $11.99 per month and noticed I am still getting billed $11.99 per month. I have attachted my bank statement...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I am a premium member. How can I get my invite for Red hot chili peppers pre sale for Montreal ??

Hello, I am a premium member but did not receive an invite with code to buy Red hot chili peppers presale tickets for june 20th 2017.. what can I do? Who can I call???!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am a premium member but did not receive an invite with code to buy Red hot chili peppers presale tickets for june 20th 2017.. what can I do? Who can I call???!
  • lbrown4144
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

"Can't play the current song"

I've been subscribing to Spotify for a long time, but over the last few days it has not been playing music. The notice "Can't play the current song" comes up on the screen, and there is no sound. There has not been any problem with my payment, as far...

• I've been subscribing to Spotify for a long time, but over the last few days it has not been playing music. The notice "Can't play the current song" comes up on the screen, and there is no sound. The...
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Removed all song from "Your Music" - "Songs" by accident

Hi there, By accident (i thought i was in the queue), I deleted all songs from my library.Undo buttons and Ctrl+Z did not work, and I was unable to restore this to precious versions.Can anyone help restore it?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   By accident (i thought i was in the queue), I deleted all songs from my library. Undo buttons and Ctrl+Z did not work, and I was unable to restore this to precious versions. Can ...
  • RobertNevilla
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Charging me after I canceled

I have been charged this month after deleting the app from my phone and canceling my account (which I had 2 accounts and tried to explain this to you thru this bull**bleep** online forum and NO ONE helped me to delete my old account that was from whe...

• I have been charged this month after deleting the app from my phone and canceling my account (which I had 2 accounts and tried to explain this to you thru this bull**bleep** online forum and NO ONE h...
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice

Hi I just started the student account and you guys took 4.99 outbof my account twice and then when I went on Spotify my account is still not premium so how do I get my money back and you guys need to work on your customer service this could have bee ...

• Hi I just started the student account and you guys took 4.99 outbof my account twice and then when I went on Spotify my account is still not premium so how do I get my money back and you guys need to...
  • spotifysuckbig
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Feist metals album not available in Slovakia

Reason ???and lot of other that are on Apple Music. Sad What do you recommend? thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Reason ??? and lot of other that are on Apple Music. Sad 😞  What do you recommend?   thanks. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tax ID in Spotify Receipt

Hey How can I include my tax ID in the receipt? I need it so I can associate my spotify account to my company...

• Hey 🙂 How can I include my tax ID in the receipt? I need it so I can associate my spotify account to my company...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Closing a "Free" acount

Hello,I have 2 acounts, one "Free" and one "Premium" acount. Am about to upgrade my Premium acount to a Family acount. But before i do that i want to change the email that is associated to the Premium acount to the one that is registred to the Free.S...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have 2 acounts, one "Free" and one "Premium" acount. Am about to upgrade my Premium acount to a Family acount. But before i do that i want to change the email that is associated to the Prem...
  • tomasrex
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to quit out of spotify?

HelloCan someone help me how to quit out of spotify? I have now one familiy spotify, and one for just me. I want to just have the spotify family Mette

• Hello Can someone help me how to quit out of spotify?  I have now one familiy spotify, and one for just me.  I want to just have the spotify family    Mette
  • tomasrex
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

he cancelado mi subscripcion y me han cobrado igual

Hola, hoy he cancelado mi subscripcion y al ver mi cuenta me sale que me han cobrado 12,98€ y no entiendo porque

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, hoy he cancelado mi subscripcion y al ver mi cuenta me sale que me han cobrado 12,98€ y no entiendo porque
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

getting sighned on for the first time

I just spent 20+ minutes trying to get signed up. Epic fail. facebook pasword mwas bad, user id was taken, and othe fails. I will never try it again and tell people it's too hard to get sighned up.

• I just spent 20+ minutes trying to get signed up. Epic fail. facebook pasword mwas bad, user id was taken, and othe fails.  I will never try it again and tell people it's too hard to get sighned...
  • eruyaean2
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! ISIC discount

Hey there, I'd like to ask if it's possible to get a discount if I'm owner of student's ISIC card? Even I think that Spotify's price is fair, it would be nice to get a little discount for students who doesn't have that much money. Thanks Mira

• Regular
  • Hey there, I'd like to ask if it's possible to get a discount if I'm owner of student's ISIC card? Even I think that Spotify's price is fair, it would be nice to get a little discount for students wh...
  • Sebastienbo
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Have subscription but still on free.

I got premium a couple days ago like I always do. I've had this for over a year and have not had any problems with it till now. I've paid for it but it's still on the free trial. I tried logging out and that didn't work. I've called apple and my bank...

• I got premium a couple days ago like I always do. I've had this for over a year and have not had any problems with it till now. I've paid for it but it's still on the free trial. I tried logging out ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paying with iDEAL in the Netherlands and the bill

Hello, I'm using Spotify Premium for 1 month. The first month I've paid my subscription with iDEAL. That was on 3 October. In my account options, I've seen that my subscription will be automaticly renewed on 01-12-2016.Why is there no new invoice ava...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I'm using Spotify Premium for 1 month. The first month I've paid my subscription with iDEAL. That was on 3 October. In my account options, I've seen that my subscription will be autom...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Student Discount

I am no longer a student and have been paying full price since May. I got a new credit card and when I try to update the payment method it keeps asking me to enter my student information and says payment details are $4.99 a month plus tax. I have no ...

• Visitor
  • I am no longer a student and have been paying full price since May. I got a new credit card and when I try to update the payment method it keeps asking me to enter my student information and says pay...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account canceled

Hey there.I used to have my account linked to Facebook, but recently I had some troubles with my Facebook account and they deleted it, so now I cant log in into Spotify. What can I do to recover my premium service or all of my playlist from that acco...

• Hey there. I used to have my account linked to Facebook, but recently I had some troubles with my Facebook account and they deleted it, so now I cant log in into Spotify. What can I do to recover my...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login on Spotify app

Hi,I signed up for Spotify premium when I was in HK, and travelled with it for 9 months across Europe. I cancelled my premium account couple months ago.I am now based in Australia and my account profile country has been updated, but I still can't log...

• Hi, I signed up for Spotify premium when I was in HK, and travelled with it for 9 months across Europe. I cancelled my premium account couple months ago. I am now based in Australia and my account ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Frustrated

So now it's telling me that I'm logged on another account and need to switch accounts. I hope t the switch account button and nothing happens. I told another person weeks ago that my son when he was younger and didn't have a email address used mine e...

• Casual Listener
  • So now it's telling me that I'm logged on another account and need to switch accounts. I hope t the switch account button and nothing happens. I told another person weeks ago that my son when he was ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes