Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium for Family

I just upgraded my account from Premium to Premium for Family. When I try to invite my mom it says she can't be a member of my spotify account because she is already a member of this (or another) family account, this isn't true. She's using the free ...

• I just upgraded my account from Premium to Premium for Family. When I try to invite my mom it says she can't be a member of my spotify account because she is already a member of this (or another) fam...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription not cancelled

A few days ago I turned off the subscription due to expire November 13. In fact my account page, when I turned off the renewal, has proposed to use Spotify Family to save money. Today November 13 I notice that the subscription has not been deactivate...

• Casual Listener
  •   A few days ago I turned off the subscription due to expire November 13. In fact  my account page, when I turned off the renewal, has proposed to use Spotify Family to save money. To...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Facebook Profile Has Been Disabled. I can not enter. I am Premium and I want to change the Profil

My Facebook Profile Has Been Disabled. I can not enter. I am Premium and I want to change the Profile. Facebook disapproved of my profile without warning or without justification and of definitive form.I have Premium membership linked to this old Fac...

• My Facebook Profile Has Been Disabled. I can not enter. I am Premium and I want to change the Profile.   Facebook disapproved of my profile without warning or without justification and of defi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Discount

I am being charged $10 each month now instead of my regular $5 student discount.

• Visitor
  • I am being charged $10 each month now instead of my regular $5 student discount.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover weekly not updating

My discover weelky has not updated. I have logged in and logged out, restarted the program but still not updated. Any help?

• Casual Listener
  • My discover weelky has not updated. I have logged in and logged out, restarted the program but still not updated. Any help?
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paid with Paypal, still being charged?

Four days ago I paid for 12 months of Premium with PayPal. I have an automatic subscription tied to my debit card, but a lack of funds.For the past two days I've been getting payment failed messages on both my desktop and Android app, although my acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Four days ago I paid for 12 months of Premium with PayPal. I have an automatic subscription tied to my debit card, but a lack of funds. For the past two days I've been getting payment failed messa...
  • samc40
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment issues

I tried to pay with ininal and another master card but both didn't work. Now I cant listen to music outside.

• Visitor
  • I tried to pay with ininal and another master card but both didn't work. Now I cant listen to music outside.
  • ensdgn005
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for something i didnt buy

I was looking into spotify student. After putting my card information in I decided not to buy it. Then I was charged the $4.99 onto my account when i didnt authorize the purchase.How do i get my money back?

• Regular
  • I was looking into spotify student. After putting my card information in I decided not to buy it. Then I was charged the $4.99 onto my account when i didnt authorize the purchase. How do i get my ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

can't change country in profile

Hi, I have just upgraded to Family with Spotify and issued invites to daughters (2) and wife. When creating my first daughters profile it has been automatically set as U.S. and should be UK. When creating her account i was careful to create via UK Go...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have just upgraded to Family with Spotify and issued invites to daughters (2) and wife. When creating my first daughters profile it has been automatically set as U.S. and should be UK. When cre...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving Premium Account to a Different Country

Hi, I recently moved from the US to Israel. I have a Premium account which I am still paying for in the US. When I try to switch countries on my profile Israel is no listed, even though Spotify claims that the premium account is available anywhere. H...

• Hi,   I recently moved from the US to Israel. I have a Premium account which I am still paying for in the US. When I try to switch countries on my profile Israel is no listed, even though Spot...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Name as a nick

Hi, connect my account with facebook and my nick is now my name and surname but i want my old nick how can i set it back?

• Hi, connect my account with facebook and my nick is now my name and surname but i want my old nick how can i set it back?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DESVINCULAR CUENTA DE FACEBOOK

11/junio/16 Pedi devincular mi cuenta de facebook con spotify, ya que mi cuenta de facebook está desactivada. Me mandaron un correo diciendome los pasos a seguir, contesté el correo el 8 de junio y aun no me dan respuesta. Quiero saber cuánto tardan ...

• Casual Listener
  • 11/junio/16   Pedi devincular mi cuenta de facebook con spotify, ya que mi cuenta de facebook está desactivada. Me mandaron un correo diciendome los pasos a seguir, contesté el correo el 8 de ...
  • anerdaniel
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

My account has someone else's email associated with it and the password has changed!

Hi. As per the title, my Premium account (Username = Pedalhead) has someone else's email address associated with it. I know this because I am able to log in using Facebook and can see this email in the account settings. Unfortunately, I can't log in ...

• Hi. As per the title, my Premium account (Username = Pedalhead) has someone else's email address associated with it.  I know this because I am able to log in using Facebook and can see this emai...
  • Vega2113-US
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! You're Offline

So I was using my mobile data when I'm on my way to work and I have unlimited subscription for 1 month. I wonder why it keeps on saying "No Internet Connection" The app was just recently updated. It's all good when I'm connected to my home WiFi. I ca...

• So I was using my mobile data when I'm on my way to work and I have unlimited subscription for 1 month. I wonder why it keeps on saying "No Internet Connection" The app was just recently updated. It'...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your site is a disaster area

I have had Spotify Premium for some time and upgraded to Family. The family members I have invited can't get the site to work, so I have spent the last half hour trying to get an account working for my wife. Without success. Your brilliant site desig...

• I have had Spotify Premium for some time and upgraded to Family.   The family members I have invited can't get the site to work, so I have spent the last half hour trying to get an account wor...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot Spotify password and email password

Hi my son is connected to my family account. He forgot the Spotify and email passwords. So when he tried to reset, the link was sent to the email he has no access. What can I do as administrator of account? Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hi my son is connected to my family account. He forgot the Spotify and email passwords. So when he tried to reset, the link was sent to the email he has no access. What can I do as administrator of a...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I am being charged for premium but on my account it shows free access, so i cannot unsubscribe online.I do not want to continue the monthly payment but cannot cancel.

• I am being charged for premium but on my account it shows free access, so i cannot unsubscribe online.I do not want to continue the monthly payment but cannot cancel.
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem in Subscribing Spotify Premium

I cannot subscribe in the Spotify Premium. I was not receiving text messages about the code. Can you help me fix this?

• I cannot subscribe in the Spotify Premium. I was not receiving text messages about the code. Can you help me fix this?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify available with desktop but not with mobile

I have had premium spotify in my desktop, and now wants to use it with my mobile but I get the message "This app isn't available in your country" ?

• I have had premium spotify in my desktop, and now wants to use it with my mobile but I get the message "This app isn't available in your country" ?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes