Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • añgié
  • Music Fan
  • 721 replies
  • 65 likes
  • Account
  • 721 replies
  • 65 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Spotify Playlist updated, removed a few sounds. How to get it back?

Hey guys, I was listening a very nice playlist named "Good Vibes", built by Spotify and them one day they've changed a few sounds. How do I get that playlist back, since I have't saved as mine?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   I was listening a very nice playlist named "Good Vibes", built by Spotify and them one day they've changed a few sounds. How do I get that playlist back, since I have't saved as mi...
  • brunomazza
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I made a spotify premium account and I logged out and I dont know my username password or email

I have recently made a new spotify account and it is premium. I accidently logged out of it and now I don't know my email or password. I know my username which is ivanli2003-ca. I can't log back in and now I have to use 10 bucks every month for nothi...

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently made a new spotify account and it is premium. I accidently logged out of it and now I don't know my email or password. I know my username which is ivanli2003-ca. I can't log back in a...
  • Angell1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium question

Hii have just upgraded to a family premium account. My husband has a premium account through iTunes. I understand that he has to cancel the subscription through iTunes before he can accept the family invite - he is worried that he will lose all his s...

• Hi i have just upgraded to a family premium account. My husband has a premium account through iTunes. I understand that he has to cancel the subscription through iTunes before he can accept the fami...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Flashback

Dear people of this community, my Chromebook keeps telling me I need to download Flashback whenever I try to go into Spotify, but the thing is that I already have Flashback. Can someone help me with this problem? I really need Spotify for my work in ...

• Visitor
  • Dear people of this community, my Chromebook keeps telling me I need to download Flashback whenever I try to go into Spotify, but the thing is that I already have Flashback. Can someone help me with ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium renewal

Hello, so I have used the student discount for Spotify premium for around a year. Today when it renewed it charged me the full $9.99 instead of the $4.99. Is there a reason why it went back to full price? I still have 2 more years of college and I do...

• Hello, so I have used the student discount for Spotify premium for around a year. Today when it renewed it charged me the full $9.99 instead of the $4.99. Is there a reason why it went back to full p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

Hi, I charged my account before, is 4.99$ and also my bank statement was Spotify received the money. But I don't know why my account still is the free one. And also at that time I didn't upload . Please help me to figure it out

• Hi, I charged my account before, is 4.99$ and also my bank statement was Spotify received the money. But I don't know why my account still is the free one. And also at that time I didn't upload . Ple...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Finding out what's the Parent account details

Hey!I'm a part of a big happy family of Spotify, unfortunately I don't know who's the father of the family - how do I find out what's the head account of the family? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! I'm a part of a big happy family of Spotify, unfortunately I don't know who's the father of the family - how do I find out what's the head account of the family?   Thanks!
  • liahguttman
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Canceled subscription but still got charged

I cancelled my subscription on 09/27/2016, one day before my renewal date. I noticed that I still got charged. I cancelled again today. How do I get a refund for this month?

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my subscription on 09/27/2016, one day before my renewal date. I noticed that I still got charged. I cancelled again today. How do I get a refund for this month?
  • bencox34
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months premium and family premium

A few months ago I subscribed to 3 months premium for 0,99. After two months, my dad bought a family premium subscription. Now I'm a family member but do I need to unsubscribe from the 3 months premium for 0,99? And how can I do that? Thanks!

• A few months ago I subscribed to 3 months premium for 0,99. After two months, my dad bought a family premium subscription. Now I'm a family member but do I need to unsubscribe from the 3 months premi...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family - Change Country

Hi there, I was wondering if someone could help me out.I've been a spotify user for years now.I've been sort of moving from one country to another over those last few years.And it seems my spotify premium account I set up whilst in the UK.I've moved ...

• Hi there,   I was wondering if someone could help me out. I've been a spotify user for years now. I've been sort of moving from one country to another over those last few years. And it seem...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family

Hey guys!I'm a university student and I live with friends on the same house.It's possible we get spotify family?Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys! I'm a university student and I live with friends on the same house. It's possible we get spotify family? Thanks!
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

my suscription has ended

Hi, I use prepaid cards and now my suscription has ended and you try to charge my credit card when I get paid until december 29. Here is my last number order: 318951258456079.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I use prepaid cards and now my suscription has ended and you try to charge my credit card when I get paid until december 29. Here is my last number order:  318951258456079.
  • pabloespinosa
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

€9.99 charged to my account but my subscription status is listed as "free"

Hi. I subscribed to the Premium service for the last few months on a special offer of €0.99 per month. This offer has recently come to an end so when I went in to cancel my premium subscription, I was surprised to see that the status of my account wa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I subscribed to the Premium service for the last few months on a special offer of €0.99 per month. This offer has recently come to an end so when I went in to cancel my premium subscript...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account limit

Hello everyone, I would like to buy a family-account. But I see that there is a limit of 10.000 songs. If I have 6 accounts, is it like this:Account 1: max 1666 songs downloadedAccount 2: max 1666 songs downloadedAccount 3: max 1666 songs downloaded....

• Hello everyone, I would like to buy a family-account.   But I see that there is a limit of 10.000 songs.   If I have 6 accounts, is it like this: Account 1: max 1666 songs downloaded ...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me!!

Hi, I'm using premium service. I want to stop the service. But I forgot my password. I connected my facebook account. Unfortunately I quit facebook and e-mail. So I can't log-in my Spotify account. Please help for me. Thanks!

• Hi, I'm using premium service. I want to stop the service. But I forgot my password. I connected my facebook account. Unfortunately I quit facebook and e-mail. So I can't log-in my Spotify account. P...
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am being charged $10.00 for a Spotify free account!! I don't even have premium!!

I am being charged 10$ for a premium account I don't have! I need a refund from the past 2 months ! Someone help this is not cool I am up to the neck in school loans and medical bills I cannot be charged for this - this is very poor service. Very dis...

• Casual Listener
  • I am being charged 10$ for a premium account I don't have! I need a refund from the past 2 months ! Someone help this is not cool I am up to the neck in school loans and medical bills I cannot be cha...
  • donnafincher
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Sporify premium ended, money Withdrawn anyway

Dear,For the past 3 months I had an Spotify premium subscription. I wanted to end the subscription but was one day to late before the new period started. I ended my Spotify premium one day 'too late'. Several days later €9,99 was withdrawn from my ac...

• Dear, For the past 3 months I had an Spotify premium subscription. I wanted to end the subscription but was one day to late before the new period started. I ended my Spotify premium one day 'too l...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Was charged but not confirmed as a premium

I subscribed and confirmed credit card info and was charged 10 reais ( local wealth) for the FREE MONTH, and Spotify did not confirmed my payment. Need my money back or fix the problem .

• I subscribed and confirmed credit card info and was charged 10 reais ( local wealth) for the FREE MONTH, and Spotify did not confirmed my payment. Need my money back or fix the problem .
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing premium

I accidentely put a spotify gift card onto the wrong account, is there a way i can cancel it so i can change the account to use it on?

• I accidentely put a spotify gift card onto the wrong account, is there a way i can cancel it so i can change the account to use it on?
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes