Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I'm starting to hate spotify.

I was trying to get the student discount and I changes me email to the school email to make it easier but now it acts like to don't recognize my account. and I can't log in I'm about to be done with this company I've spent too much money here to not ...

• Music Fan
  • I was trying to get the student discount and I changes me email to the school email to make it easier but now it acts like to don't recognize my account. and I can't log in I'm about to be done with ...
  • KimberleAnne
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Will i be charged twice ?

So previously i subscribed to premium. However, my friend invited me to premium family. Will my previous subscription be stopped automatically? Or should i stop it by myself ?

• So previously i subscribed to premium. However, my friend invited me to premium family. Will my previous subscription be stopped automatically? Or should i stop it by myself ?
  • Regeland00
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP ME

How to stop free spotify premium subscription? Look at the pic. There is no cancel.

• How to stop free spotify premium subscription? Look at the pic. There is no cancel.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

I've been getting charged twice per month for my subscription one payment at the start of the month and one towards the end has this happened to anyone else? If so please can you let me know how to fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • I've been getting charged twice per month for my subscription one payment at the start of the month and one towards the end has this happened to anyone else? If so please can you let me know how to f...
  • TD1302
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Happy

Had £5 in my current account and wanted to purchase the student discount subscription, I then get told a message that my bank may be having a problem.. So I checked my online banking and you have taken £5 out of my account and im still stuck with thi...

• Casual Listener
  • Had £5 in my current account and wanted to purchase the student discount subscription, I then get told a message that my bank may be having a problem.. So I checked my online banking and you have tak...
  • Jayato
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in abo van gsm

Beste, Ik heb momenteel onder mijn gsm abonnement ook de optie Spotify, hoe kan ik Spotify overzetten naar mij persoonlijk aangezien ik ga overschakelen naar een abo waar Spotify geen optie bij is.Hoe doe ik dit zonder mijn playlist kwijt te zijn ? A...

• Casual Listener
  • Beste,   Ik heb momenteel onder mijn gsm abonnement ook de optie Spotify, hoe kan ik Spotify overzetten naar mij persoonlijk aangezien ik ga overschakelen naar een abo waar Spotify geen optie ...
  • WendyVde
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Edit Playlist details

Does anyone know why I can't Edit playlist details (i.e. custom playlist image, playlist description)? I manage social media for another Free account and that option is available, but not on my current one here. Is there a way to add that feature to ...

Screen Shot 2016-03-02 at 12.37.25 AM.png
  • Does anyone know why I can't Edit playlist details (i.e. custom playlist image, playlist description)? I manage social media for another Free account and that option is available, but not on my curre...
  • tcavalet
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

Lost Debit Card

I lost my card at the weekend which is used to pay for spotify. I have canceled this card and now spotify can't take payment. I won't have my new card for another 5 days does anyone know how long it takes for spotify to cancel my account before i add...

• I lost my card at the weekend which is used to pay for spotify. I have canceled this card and now spotify can't take payment. I won't have my new card for another 5 days does anyone know how long it ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Weekly hours quota full - forever

I've tried spotify 1 month, and cancelled my sub then. I chose another service, but coming back time to time, and evaluating spotify to make my final decision. Now when I enter as a free user, it tells me that "my free listening weekly quota is full,...

• Visitor
  • I've tried spotify 1 month, and cancelled my sub then. I chose another service, but coming back time to time, and evaluating spotify to make my final decision. Now when I enter as a free user, it tel...
  • wooooo
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change from regular email to student email

Hi! How do you change emails? I'm a college student and I want to put in my university email to get the student benefit of $5 a month. How can I change it?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! How do you change emails? I'm a college student and I want to put in my university email to get the student benefit of $5 a month. How can I change it?
  • jackiem9
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Two subscription on same credit card

I have Spotify premium. It works great. I bought a subscription to Spotify premium for my wife and for a few months it was also fine. My credit card was billed twice a month for two subscriptions. Fine.A few months ago, my wife's subscription mysteri...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify premium. It works great. I bought a subscription to Spotify premium for my wife and for a few months it was also fine. My credit card was billed twice a month for two subscriptions. Fi...
  • TaiwanEcaps
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change Discover Weekly Picture?

I understand that if you change your Facebook picture, Spotify should pick up the change and change your Discover Weekly picture, yet it doesn't currently... Pretty awkward since the picture I have is one of the past with my ex which sounds petty but...

• Casual Listener
  • I understand that if you change your Facebook picture, Spotify should pick up the change and change your Discover Weekly picture, yet it doesn't currently... Pretty awkward since the picture I have i...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging in

I made a account using a fake gmail and i forgot my password so i can't get into my account but I'm still being charged. So can I get my account canceled or something so I can stopped being charged?

• I made a account using a fake gmail and i forgot my password so i can't get into my account but I'm still being charged. So can I get my account canceled or something so I can stopped being charged?
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I'm not receiving any PIN code

Could somebody please help me, i've been trying to go premium with my Carrier but i'm not receiving any PIN code. I've been trying it for two days now.

• Could somebody please help me, i've been trying to go premium with my Carrier but i'm not receiving any PIN code. I've been trying it for two days now.
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify & Playstation (FR)

Bonjour les gens! J'ai souscris hier à un abonnement Spotify depuis mon compte PSN, mais je n'en voit pas la couleur...Le Sav Playstation n'a pas de solution, vous êtes mon ultime espoir...Vous savez comment je peut me débrouiller pour me faire rembo...

• Visitor
  • Bonjour les gens!   J'ai souscris hier à un abonnement Spotify depuis mon compte PSN, mais je n'en voit pas la couleur... Le Sav Playstation n'a pas de solution, vous êtes mon ultime espoir.....
  • patjasmo
  • Gig Goer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Desconectar o spotify do facebook

Por que o Sportify não coloca a opção de desconectar as contas, não lá na area do play, e sim quando vai lá em configurações, por exemplo pra mudar nome e-amil foto e etc, eu deletei a conta no facebook e agora não consigo mudar e não quero perder as...

•  Por que o Sportify não coloca a opção de desconectar as contas, não lá na area do play, e sim quando vai lá em configurações, por exemplo pra mudar nome e-amil foto e etc, eu deletei a conta no...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook account linked to another spotify acct

My facebook account is linked to s spotify account i have no control of anymore (ex girlfriend) Wondering how i can change this

• My facebook account is linked to s spotify account i have no control of anymore (ex girlfriend) Wondering how i can change this
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CHANGING PAYMENT DATE

Hello Spotify, this is Carlos Villalobos! I'm reaching you because I'm trying to change my payment date but I don't know how

• Hello Spotify, this is Carlos Villalobos! I'm reaching you because I'm trying to change my payment date but I don't know how 😞
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mudança de plano

Olá, assino o plano familiar. Porém, quando outra pessoa acessa em conjunto sou notificada para parar de ouvir e continuar ouvindo no outro dispositivo. Assinei o plano família para não ter esse problema. Como resolvo? Por favor entrem em contato: pr...

• Olá, assino o plano familiar. Porém, quando outra pessoa acessa em conjunto sou notificada para parar de ouvir e continuar ouvindo no outro dispositivo. Assinei o plano família para não ter esse prob...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Não me torno premium

Fiz assinatura Premium family há 4 dias. Foi debitado 2x no meu cartão de crédito, mas ainda continuo conta free. Já reinicie o app e não atualiza. Alguém com problema semelhante ?

• Fiz assinatura Premium family há 4 dias. Foi debitado 2x no meu cartão de crédito, mas ainda continuo conta free. Já reinicie o app e não atualiza. Alguém com problema semelhante ?
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes