Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Trouble with subscription with fido plan

Hey my username is satbircheema I have fido network, I had premium subscription working earlier but is automatically stoped working, I have check with fido as pet them I am eligible till Jan 2018.

• Hey my username is satbircheema I have fido network, I had premium subscription working earlier but is automatically stoped working, I have check with fido as pet them I am eligible till Jan 2018.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment update not accepted

Hey, I'm trying to update my payment details since one week as my old credit card expired. However, everytime I enter the data it says that there is a problem and Spotify cannot process the data. The card works perfectly though. Does somebody know wh...

• Hey,   I'm trying to update my payment details since one week as my old credit card expired. However, everytime I enter the data it says that there is a problem and Spotify cannot process the ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution premium family--- playing two simultaneous play lists

I just paid for premium for family. my daughter and I both want to listen to different playlists-but somehow I connected to hers, and now I can't figure out how to play my own playlist, while she plays hers. Any help??

• Casual Listener
  • I just paid for premium for family. my daughter and I both want to listen to different playlists-but somehow I connected to hers, and now I can't figure out how to play my own playlist, while she pla...
  • jrm828
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My 30 days free trial isnt working

I started my 30 days free trial 3 days ago, i already filled in my credit card details and it was running on premium for 2 days only. When i check today it suddenly reverted back to Free Spotify. It says im on Free spotify on my account subscription....

• Casual Listener
  • I started my 30 days free trial 3 days ago, i already filled in my credit card details and it was running on premium for 2 days only. When i check today it suddenly reverted back to Free Spotify. &nb...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with my name

dear spotify,i have a problem with my name.i linked spotify with my old facebook account once, but disconnected it soon after.after i disconnected it, my old facebook name was still showing on my mac and iphone. a few days ago i connected it to my ne...

• dear spotify, i have a problem with my name. i linked spotify with my old facebook account once, but disconnected it soon after. after i disconnected it, my old facebook name was st...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for the 30 day free trial

Hi, I just signed up for the 30 day free trial with my paypal account and youve already charged me for the privilage. please refund my account Simon

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I just signed up for the 30 day free trial with my paypal account and youve already charged me for the privilage. please refund my account   Simon
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ability to Delete Radio Stations

Ive got one account from many years ago and IT is attached to my Facebook... my problem is That i dont use this account, and havent for years... i have a New one with all of my playlists and premium... how Can i delete The old so i can use the New ac...

• Visitor
  • Ive got one account from many years ago and IT is attached to my Facebook... my problem is That i dont use this account, and havent for years... i have a New one with all of my playlists and premium....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Account email addresses can be duplicated

Two different people can register for a Spotify account with the same email address. This is because GMail ignores the '.' character in an email address. For example, the addresses "johndoe@gmail.com" and "john.doe@gmail.com" are equivalent to Gmail,...

• Two different people can register for a Spotify account with the same email address. This is because GMail ignores the '.' character in an email address. For example, the addresses "johndoe@gmail.com...
  • ag2526
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Link Facebook account from old spotify account to new spotify premium account! help please

Hi guys!So I had an old spotify account and I connected it with Facebook. So now I made a new spotify account and added the family premium subscription and want to connect my Facebook account with this spotify account not my old one.Can anyone help m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys! So I had an old spotify account and I connected it with Facebook. So now I made a new spotify account and added the family premium subscription and want to connect my Facebook account wit...
  • Ronron123
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook disable

Hello, my facebook account was disabled due to a complaint that is not true and already got in touch with Facebook to resolve that, but where it was used for premium spotfy, I can not log into my account premium spotfy and created another to get in t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my facebook account was disabled due to a complaint that is not true and already got in touch with Facebook to resolve that, but where it was used for premium spotfy, I can not log into my acc...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

merge two separate Premium accounts

My fiance and I are getting married. We want to keep our music but get rid of one of our premium payments to save money. How can we merge them into a family account(?) without losing all of ours songs?

• Casual Listener
  • My fiance and I are getting married. We want to keep our music but get rid of one of our premium payments to save money. How can we merge them into a family account(?) without losing all of ours song...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to listen to music on more than one device

how do I link my spotify accounts so that I can listen to musoc on both my laptop and iphone, it is not working when I log into one account when the other is logged in

• how do I link my spotify accounts so that I can listen to musoc on both my laptop and iphone, it is not working when I log into one account when the other is logged in  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel subscription

How can I cancel a subscription that isn't mine thats linked to my debit card? My 13 year old stole my card and I have been charged 3 times now without my authorization. Please help!

• How can I cancel a subscription that isn't mine thats linked to my debit card? My 13 year old stole my card and I have been charged 3 times now without my authorization. Please help!
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeping playlists private, premium family

Hey folks,I opened a premium family account today.Thought everybody got a seperate account but it turned out my brother can see all my playlists on his phone even though they're private.Can I fix this somehow? really don't need that!Thanks a lot!!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey folks, I opened a premium family account today. Thought everybody got a seperate account but it turned out my brother can see all my playlists on his phone even though they're private. Can I f...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Tried everything but still can't Login.

I try to sign in with my email using all possible passwords that I could have made but a message keeps popping up saying "login fail". So I try to reset my password but when I provide my email and press "reset" a message pops up saying that the email...

• Casual Listener
  • I try to sign in with my email using all possible passwords that I could have made but a message keeps popping up saying "login fail". So I try to reset my password but when I provide my email and pr...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Checking out student discount thing and taking my money twice

I was only checking out the discount thing but I never went through with it and they still took my money but I don't have it. What do I do? I did it twice.. so they took about $10 from me... It's been over 3 days since I did that and still haven't go...

• Casual Listener
  • I was only checking out the discount thing but I never went through with it and they still took my money but I don't have it. What do I do? I did it twice.. so they took about $10 from me... It's bee...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Does premium family work outside my home country?

Dear community,I want to get Premium family. We all live at the same physical address, but I was wondering, if I can use the service also when I'm on vacation or if I'm then restricted to listening to the offline songs? So, in order to use Premium Fa...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear community, I want to get Premium family. We all live at the same physical address, but I was wondering, if I can use the service also when I'm on vacation or if I'm then restricted to listeni...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing to premium family trouble

I am the administrator on the account and I when I go to accept invitation by clicking the 'redeem' option in told that I'm already in a family group. I've just upgraded to family premium from premium so the is no chance im in a different family grou...

• Casual Listener
  • I am the administrator on the account and I when I go to accept invitation by clicking the 'redeem' option in told that I'm already in a family group. I've just upgraded to family premium from premiu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes