Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Débito no cartão de crédito

Eu acabei de assinar o spotify premium para ter os 30 dias gratuitos, e foi cobrado do meu cartão 10 reais e não tenho ainda o premium, gostaria bastante de saber o que está aconteendo.

• Eu acabei de assinar o spotify premium para ter os 30 dias gratuitos, e foi cobrado do meu cartão 10 reais e não tenho ainda o premium, gostaria bastante de saber o que está aconteendo.
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I forgot my Username and email linked to my premium account

Hello all,My name is Jonathan Rodriguez Pineda, and I was born 29/11/1978.I have more than one Spotify accounts, and I have upgraded to premium one of them this morning.The problem is that I can't remember the email linked to this account, and at thi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all, My name is Jonathan Rodriguez Pineda, and I was born 29/11/1978. I have more than one Spotify accounts, and I have upgraded to premium one of them this morning. The problem is that I ca...
  • Emmaj1644
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Creating a new student premium account

Hello, Long time spotify user. I recently deleted my facebook, so i had to create a new spotify account (this one) as my old one was linked to it. The problem is that I cant get the student discount becuase my school credentials at SUNY Brockport are...

• Hello, Long time spotify user. I recently deleted my facebook, so i had to create a new spotify account (this one) as my old one was linked to it. The problem is that I cant get the student discount ...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to cancel premium on an account i cant log into

I have been trying to cancell my premium membership on an account that i completely forgot how to log into. Not only do i not remember the password but i cant remember which email i have associated with the account. Is there some way to contact spoti...

• I have been trying to cancell my premium membership on an account that i completely forgot how to log into. Not only do i not remember the password but i cant remember which email i have associated w...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Two accounts, payed premium on wrong

Payed for a year on the wrong account (didn't know I had two).How do I get my money back?

• Payed for a year on the wrong account (didn't know I had two). How do I get my money back?
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in

I made a Spotify account with an old facebook I have recently deleted the facebook so I don't know my log in credentials and I'm still getting billed for it, how can I find out my credentials without email? Because it is getting sent to and old email...

• I made a Spotify account with an old facebook I have recently deleted the facebook so I don't know my log in credentials and I'm still getting billed for it, how can I find out my credentials without...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Renews Date

Hello guys. I have a problem right now with the renewal date. It says "Your subscription renews automatically on 11/17/16." But I subscribed on 10/29/16. Will my premium stop on 17th November if I don't want to continue? Or It will stop on 29th Novem...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys. I have a problem right now with the renewal date. It says "Your subscription renews automatically on 11/17/16." But I subscribed on 10/29/16. Will my premium stop on 17th November if I do...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't download all songs on mycomputer

Whenever I hit the download button it starts to download but always stops close to the end. This has only happened on my playlist of ~700 songs but I'm nowhere near the 3,333 song limit and I only use two devices. There may be a problem with songs th...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I hit the download button it starts to download but always stops close to the end. This has only happened on my playlist of ~700 songs but I'm nowhere near the 3,333 song limit and I only us...
  • technoshadow
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Have changed password but when try to log in says "either user name or password is incorrect. Have you signed up for a Spotify account? ". Yes ...... i I have a free Spotify account which used to work very well until I tried to upgrade to premium fam...

• Have changed password but when try to log in says "either user name or password is incorrect.  Have you signed up for a Spotify account? ".     Yes ...... i I have a free Spotify acc...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Abroad Login Fail

I changed my account country to Australia as I was living there this past year, however I have since changed it back to Canada now that I am home. My account does not seem to be registering that I have changed my location back to my country of reside...

• I changed  my account country to Australia as I was living there this past year, however I have since changed it back to Canada now that I am home. My account does not seem to be registering tha...
  • mewsick4lyf
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

login confusion

Hi!I'm having trouble logging in to my apps! I recently downloaded spotify for my laptop - I've had it on my phone for ages - and it wouldn't let me log in, so I changed my password. I changed my password (now, several times) and it still wouldn't le...

• Regular
  • Hi! I'm having trouble logging in to my apps! I recently downloaded spotify for my laptop - I've had it on my phone for ages - and it wouldn't let me log in, so I changed my password. I changed my p...
  • mewsick4lyf
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged international transaction fee

Anyone else recently been charged the international transaction fee?It's not much in the grand scheme of things (AUD $0.36) but I don't want to pay it if I don't have to.ThanksAmber

• Anyone else recently been charged the international transaction fee? It's not much in the grand scheme of things (AUD $0.36) but I don't want to pay it if I don't have to. Thanks Amber
  • Chipotle1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged twice

Today I set up Spotify premium with the 50% off student discount. The first time I went to do it, I entered in my card details and then it asked for my NUS card number and D.O.B. At this point I needed to go and find my card to get the number. By the...

• Today I set up Spotify premium with the 50% off student discount. The first time I went to do it, I entered in my card details and then it asked for my NUS card number and D.O.B. At this point I need...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can not achive premium

My free trial period has ended, i want to get a premium account but when website takes me to payment tool the website is always loading, nothings happen. Even I can not pay or enter my credit card info.

• Casual Listener
  • My free trial period has ended, i want to get a premium account but when website takes me to payment tool the website is always loading, nothings happen. Even I can not pay or enter my credit card in...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscribtion

Hi! If I choose a family subscribtion could then each of the six accounts use Spotify on different devices?

• Hi! If I choose a family subscribtion could then each of the six accounts use Spotify on different devices?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day Premium cancelation

HOW DO U CANCLE PREMIUM SO I WONT GET CHARED

• HOW DO U CANCLE PREMIUM SO I WONT GET CHARED
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies