Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Gift card undelivered

Hi Community!I purchased a Spotify gift e-card for Spotify Premium to send to my niece for her birthday. I set the date to September 16th, last Friday. So far, she has not received her gift card and the payment passed on my credit card.I wrote to the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Community! I purchased a Spotify gift e-card for Spotify Premium to send to my niece for her birthday. I set the date to September 16th, last Friday. So far, she has not received her gift card an...
  • ayrinpeace
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

still messed up!

I am getting mad I thought this link was to a phone number. I still have free Spotify and still paid and here it is day 2 I want a refund! I'm done! I paid for nothing at all and you all are giving me the run around. I am tired of this when you proce...

• Music Fan
  • I am getting mad I thought this link was to a phone number. I still have free Spotify and still paid and here it is day 2 I want a refund! I'm done! I paid for nothing at all and you all are giving m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login to change my country

Hi, I need some help for my spotify account.I made an account in US but I moved to Japan recently.Spotify finally started the service in Japan so I tried to login and change my country so that I could keep on using it.However, I cannot login neither ...

• Hi, I need some help for my spotify account. I made an account in US but I moved to Japan recently. Spotify finally started the service in Japan so I tried to login and change my country so that I ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Email address already in use

Hi there, I wanted to change my spotify name but since that is just not possible I wanted to make a new account. Since the email address that I used for the first account is still the one that I use today, I changed it. Next I go to the sign up page ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I wanted to change my spotify name but since that is just not possible I wanted to make a new account. Since the email address that I used for the first account is still the one th...
  • qiuwey
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No premium on android

Hello,I've a premium account on spotify and on my windows pc I see on the top of the programm stays 'spotify premium'.Everything ok. BUT,Now I download it on my smartphone and log in but there is no function to PREMIUM!!.When I would play an album, I...

• Hello, I've a premium account on spotify and on my windows pc I see on the top of the programm stays 'spotify premium'. Everything ok.   BUT, Now I download it on my smartphone and log in b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student discount

I just pay for the student discount and I get charged 4.99 from my debit card, but i didn't receive this. What I can do with this?

• Visitor
  • I just pay for the student discount and I get charged 4.99 from my debit card, but i didn't receive this. What I can do with this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscription While Abroad

I am currently abroad in Australia and my family at home purchased Spotify Premium for our family. I have been here for over 3 months and am returning in a month. My account is now an Australian account, and I cannot change it back. I can't get on to...

• Casual Listener
  • I am currently abroad in Australia and my family at home purchased Spotify Premium for our family. I have been here for over 3 months and am returning in a month. My account is now an Australian acco...
  • karabu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot password and email

Hello, i accidentaly deleted my Spotify app, now i need to log in again but i totally forgot my password and email. What should i do? Thank you.

• Hello, i accidentaly deleted my Spotify app, now i need to log in again but i totally forgot my password and email. What should i do?   Thank you.    
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium as gift

Hello. I have question about premium. My premium account is registered in the UK. I have a friend in Czech Republic (Czech Republic is supported country) and she's on free account, but I would like to pay for her premium account as gift. Is there any...

• Music Fan
  • Hello. I have question about premium. My premium account is registered in the UK. I have a friend in Czech Republic (Czech Republic is supported country) and she's on free account, but I would like t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charge but my account cancelled

Dear Spotify i was charge in my credit card No.4100.However my account is cancelled. kindly reverse it in my account. thanks!

• Dear Spotify   i was charge in my credit card No.4100.However my account is cancelled. kindly reverse it in my  account.   thanks!  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Confusion about Family Premium subscription

I just upgraded to Family Premium from the normal subscription. The normal subscription was supposed to expire on the 19th.Now it says "Your subscription renews automatically on 11/14/16. You'll be charged ₱194." What does it mean? I'm confused.Did i...

• Casual Listener
  • I just upgraded to Family Premium from the normal subscription. The normal subscription was supposed to expire on the 19th. Now it says "Your subscription renews automatically on 11/14/16. You'll ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled susbscription

Listen i cancelled my subscription today but payment is due 11/11/16.So i checked my bank account and they already took the money.But how is that possible if the payment is due 11/11/16.

• Listen i cancelled my subscription today but payment is due 11/11/16.So i checked my bank account and they already took the money.But how is that possible if the payment is due 11/11/16.
  • ashleycxrter
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SWITCH PHONE..CANT LOG ON

• Casual Listener
  • El32
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change email

I forgot my password, and I do not use the email I have connected to my user, and therefore I will change it, but I can not since I've forgotten my password and I can not get a new one sent to me since I do not have the email user anymore and I need ...

• I forgot my password, and I do not use the email I have connected to my user, and therefore I will change it, but I can not since I've forgotten my password and I can not get a new one sent to me sin...
  • katiepage
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscribed Premium Family but reverted to free after 17 days

Hi,How come I am back to Free status when I was included as a Family sub-account last October 11, 2016? Shouldn't subscriptions last 30 days?Looking forward to meaningful answers

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, How come I am back to Free status when I was included as a Family sub-account last October 11, 2016? Shouldn't subscriptions last 30 days? Looking forward to meaningful answers 🙂  
  • liaaramos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Spotify premium

Hi. Two months ago I subscribed for the free 2months Premium. Nevertheless it has never worked and in my personal page is always showed the status "free". Now after two months I am being billed by Paypal. How can I block the automatic debit?? Looking...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. Two months ago I subscribed for the free 2months Premium. Nevertheless it has never worked and in my personal page is always showed the status "free". Now after two months I am being billed by Pa...
  • focalorenza
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding my family

I need help adding my children .....I paid my money for my family account how do they do this

• I need help adding my children .....I paid my money for my family account how do they do this
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Subscription(how to cancel)

Hi guys.I am a newbie..I need your help please...How can I cancel my premium trial free since I forget my password and also the email I used in my account is not registered because I made a mistake in typing. I've already registered my account using ...

• Hi guys.I am a newbie.. I need your help please...How can I cancel my premium trial free since I forget my password and also the email I used in my account is not registered because I made a mistake...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Setting up premium

When setting up premium trial it asks for my mobile number then says after 1 month I'll be charged but also says in the message they sent to my phone verify to pay £9.99 for Spotify premium, I'm wondering I verify will this charge me straight up or b...

• When setting up premium trial it asks for my mobile number then says after 1 month I'll be charged but also says in the message they sent to my phone verify to pay £9.99 for Spotify premium, I'm wond...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes