Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ShaunDave
  • Casual Listener
  • 722 replies
  • 66 likes
  • Account
  • 722 replies
  • 66 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution want let me log out

My account will not log out on your page name is satanprince-us please log me out

• My account will not log out on your page name is satanprince-us  please log me out
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Somebody used my email to create an account, please help me figure out how to reset or delete it

I went to use Spotify for the first time ever and somebody had already created an account linked to my email. How do I reset it or delete the account so I can make my own?

• I went to use Spotify for the first time ever and somebody had already created an account linked to my email. How do I reset it or delete the account so I can make my own?
  • eivi99
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium for Hotlink users

I am on this plan for the past one year: https://new.hotlink.com.my/en/plans/hotlink-spotify.html I subscribed a monthly RM30 worth of data so that I meet the condition to use as spotify premium. But my subcription was terminated because I didn't man...

• I am on this plan for the past one year: https://new.hotlink.com.my/en/plans/hotlink-spotify.html   I subscribed a monthly RM30 worth of data so that I meet the condition to use as spotif...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Does changing Spotify billing date on a family account keep my family on the account?

Hey guys, so I need to change my billing date, the help pages say to do this you cancel and resubscribe to premium on the billing date.So I can do this now because it's the new billing date I'm after, but mamah is at work until late bless her and not...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, so I need to change my billing date, the help pages say to do this you cancel and resubscribe to premium on the billing date. So I can do this now because it's the new billing date I'm a...
  • Jrmacmillan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to pay for US account with Canadian card

Hi, I am trying to pay for an American student premium account with a Canadian card. I am located in the States. Spotify won't let me use my card, is there a way to get it to work?

• Hi,   I am trying to pay for an American student premium account with a Canadian card. I am located in the States. Spotify won't let me use my card, is there a way to get it to work?
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan

I have three members of my family who already pay the 10 a month. I want to know if I switch to the family plan how will it workIf we have already been charged the 10 for this month already.

• I have three members of my family who already pay the 10 a month. I want to know if I switch to the family plan how will it work If we have already been charged the 10 for this month already.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not premium

Charged me 4.99 for nothing I do not have premium but it charged me , what do I do?

• Charged me 4.99 for nothing  I do not have premium but it charged me , what do I do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Do not want to use Boku but it's the only option

I tried to upgrade to premium but the only payment method is Boku and I want to pay normally with my debit card. How do I do this?

• I tried to upgrade to premium but the only payment method is Boku and I want to pay normally with my debit card. How do I do this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium activation on iPhone

For the second month in a raw, premium won't activate.Last month I paid TWICE! And activated after paying the second paymentThis time it's been 2 days and still won't activate.. Why??

• Casual Listener
  • For the second month in a raw, premium won't activate. Last month I paid TWICE! And activated after paying the second payment This time it's been 2 days and still won't activate.. Why??
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution mi cuenta premium sigue vinculada a movistar a pesar de que hace dos meses que me di de baja.

Buenos días, Quería empezar una susbcripción de familia, pero cuando voya a mi cuenta me dice que mi subscripción esta vinculada a movistar y no puedo hacer cambios, El caso es que me di d ebaja en movistar hace dos meses.Cuando contacto con movistar...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenos días,   Quería empezar una susbcripción de familia, pero cuando voya a mi cuenta me dice que mi subscripción esta vinculada a movistar y no puedo hacer cambios, El caso es que me di d e...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Vodafone + spotify

hi, I activated the promotion "under 30" vodafone(Italia) with spotify free for one year; I followed the activation process; Vodafone claims that the promotion is active; on spotify it is not active. I spoke with many operators Vodafone to fix it but...

• hi, I activated the promotion "under 30" vodafone(Italia) with spotify free for one year; I followed the activation process; Vodafone claims that the promotion is active; on spotify it is not active....
  • Roryj1060
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Im being overcharged!

Hello, I have had a subscription with spotify for over a year now and this month I've been billed full price when I am a student, I have my discount active on my account so I'm wondering why I've been overcharged? Has anyone else had this happen to t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have had a subscription with spotify for over a year now and this month I've been billed full price when I am a student, I have my discount active on my account so I'm wondering why I've bee...
  • ceciibabyy
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Two family plans.

My wife and I inadvertently both started family plans, I have tried to join hers so as intended we only have one subscription. Do I have to cancel my family plan to join hers, and if that is the case will I loose my playlists?

• My wife and I inadvertently both started family plans, I have tried to join hers so as intended we only have one subscription. Do I have to cancel my family plan to join hers, and if that is the case...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change an old premunation mailadress to a new ?

Had an old premium prenumation for 6 months. Now we got an family prenumation and i couldn´t use the old mail in registration for family premium but had to use another mail. Is there any way to use/change the new mail to the old one? Hope somebody ca...

• Casual Listener
  • Had an old premium prenumation for 6 months. Now we got an family prenumation and i couldn´t use the old mail in registration for family premium but had to use another mail. Is th...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium not working

I have bought Spotify premium with my unidays discount and it still says I'm using free subscription but it's taking the money out of my bank account?...

• Casual Listener
  • I have bought Spotify premium with my unidays discount and it still says I'm using free subscription but it's taking the money out of my bank account?...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Switched to spotify family

I upgraded to spotify family today so my husband and I don't have to keep sharing our streaming time. Anyway, there are quite a few playlists he created on my account and I'd like to transfer them over to his account so I can remove them from mine. H...

• I upgraded to spotify family today so my husband and I don't have to keep sharing our streaming time. Anyway, there are quite a few playlists he created on my account and I'd like to transfer them ov...
  • Luddest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying twice each month

Hello,I have spotify premium for quite some time. I was changing job, I've got new number and email and my spotify account didn't work anymore. I've made a new one which my husband pays each month and I've though that I'll be able to cancel mine. I'v...

• Hello, I have spotify premium for quite some time. I was changing job, I've got new number and email and my spotify account didn't work anymore. I've made a new one which my husband pays each month ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Never Recieved my 30 Day Free Trial

Hello,I recently signed up for premium after I enjoyed my 7 day free trial. I decided to sign up for the 30 day free trial but noticed I signed up with a regular account by accident when I can get the student discount. So I cancelled my subscription ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I recently signed up for premium after I enjoyed my 7 day free trial. I decided to sign up for the 30 day free trial but noticed I signed up with a regular account by accident when I can ge...
  • Iain_Tait
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com assinatura

Bom dia, eu assinei os 30 de premium, e debitaram do meu cartao de credito 10 reais. sendo que ainda estou como FREE USER. estou com medo de refazer a operação e debitarem mais 10 R$ Aguardo resposta.

• Bom dia,   eu assinei os 30 de premium, e debitaram do meu cartao de credito 10 reais.   sendo que ainda estou como FREE USER.   estou com medo de refazer a operação e debitarem ...
  • psabatim
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes