Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Charged premium when i'm not

I cancelled my premium account at the end of August, I didn'the get charged in September but I have just been charged at the end of October. I don'the have premium. How do I get a refund?

• I cancelled my premium account at the end of August, I didn'the get charged in September but I have just been charged at the end of October. I don'the have premium. How do I get a refund?
  • Finchey
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP IT WENT LET ME LOG IN

I have tried and tried online and on the app to log in. It allows me to log in and file a complaint but I can't access my music or change my account settings.. however you guys had no problem taking payment.!!! I signed up with Facebook and now it's ...

• I have tried and tried online and on the app to log in. It allows me to log in and file a complaint but I can't access my music or change my account settings.. however you guys had no problem taking ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

STOLEN PLAYLISTS

I have recently gotten the family thing and it's going well... except for the fact my mother has stolen my playlist! I worked on that for years... about 1500 songs...its a constantly evolving piece of art... but now I can't change it and worse... whe...

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently gotten the family thing and it's going well... except for the fact my mother has stolen my playlist! I worked on that for years... about 1500 songs...its a constantly evolving piece o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

About yearly payment

Hello , i have family premium subs.I would pay for 1 year once not every month.Is that possible?

• Hello , i have family premium subs. I would  pay for 1 year once not every month. Is that possible?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charge still pending on cc

Why is spotify still pending a payment on my cc if they couldn't verify the school i attend and i didnt get access to the student spotify and i still have the basic free version i would like for that to come off now as its been more than 7 days since...

• Why is spotify still pending a payment on my cc if they couldn't verify the school i attend and i didnt get access to the student spotify and i still have the basic free version i would like for that...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost all playlist when upgrading to Premium Family

I received an invite to Spotify Premium Family from my husband, created a spotify account to my own email address, redeemed the received invite and voila - none of my playlists from his account (and none of his either) appear in my account. What to d...

• Casual Listener
  • I received an invite to Spotify Premium Family from my husband, created a spotify account to my own email address, redeemed the received invite and voila - none of my playlists from his account (and ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift card substription

Hi, I just received a $72 Spotify gift card for my birthday. I have followed the instructions to redeem. And my account is showing premium for 6mths.But when I go to download music it keeps offering me a premium trail and won't let me download... Am ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just received a $72 Spotify gift card for my birthday. I have followed the instructions to redeem. And my account is showing premium for 6mths. But when I go to download music it keeps offerin...
  • Chick11
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify family plan

I'm so confused about this. It's telling me that the account I want to add to my family plan has to be the same address, so if the phone is not at the address, it can't be on my family plan? I don't understand that. How does it check if it's from the...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm so confused about this. It's telling me that the account I want to add to my family plan has to be the same address, so if the phone is not at the address, it can't be on my family plan? I don't ...
  • simonsteenberg
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not validating

I've had a premium account for over a year now. I pay a monthly subscription through iTunes which is still valid however I'm unable to downlaod any tracks to listen to offline. I've signed in and out, deleted the app and installed it again to no avai...

• I've had a premium account for over a year now.  I pay a monthly subscription through iTunes which is still valid however I'm unable to downlaod any tracks to listen to offline.  I've signe...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium support - security questions regarding an account hack

Hello dear SpotifySince I wasn't able to find any other way to contact you, I'd like to report an issue with my account - I think it was accessed by other entities since for an hour a different device then the ones in front of me were blocking me fro...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello dear Spotify Since I wasn't able to find any other way to contact you, I'd like to report an issue with my account - I think it was accessed by other entities since for an hour a differen...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscription

Hi, I recently moved in together with my partner and would like to subcribe to Spotify Family Plan. However, me and her have different address as we have both subscribe to Spotify previously before moving in. How do I change the address?

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I recently moved in together with my partner and would like to subcribe to Spotify Family Plan. However, me and her have different address as we have both subscribe to Spotify previously...
  • Finchey
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant log-in

Im from Philippines and now working here in Malaysia. When i was about to play my playlist i was directed to sign in page. When i logged in it says that i can only open the app for 14days abroad. I already changed my country and even bought premium s...

• Casual Listener
  • Im from Philippines and now working here in Malaysia. When i was about to play my playlist i was directed to sign in page. When i logged in it says that i can only open the app for 14days abroad. I a...
  • Phinoh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify accts hacked

Hello how can i deactivate spotify premium .. Someone change the email and pass of my spotify ....someone help how can i deactivates that

• Hello how can i deactivate spotify premium .. Someone change the email and pass of my spotify ....someone help how can i deactivates that
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I have paid but I have not for Spotify premium It says i have Spotify free?

• I have paid but I have not for Spotify premium It says i have Spotify free?
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment with Paypal

I want to pay my Premium Acc with Paypal but it is not possible, my Paypal Account is already autorisized. I use the Student Discount . Please help me

• I want to pay my Premium Acc with Paypal but it is not possible, my Paypal Account is already autorisized. I use the Student Discount . Please help me 🙂  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

Hello everyone, I need a little help to get back my acc. Someone changed my password and email address. I have access to account via facebook. I sent request to spotify but at the end i will not recive answear because it won't be send to my email. Id...

• Hello everyone,  I need a little help to get back my acc. Someone changed my password and email address. I have access to account via facebook. I sent request to spotify but at the end i will n...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Time to renew !

HelloI have an account (premium - US) now I am in Australia and bought a gift card from Australia. I can not use it until my account subscription ended and expired. I want to know if I let my account expires and after that I change the country to Aus...

• Music Fan
  • Hello I have an account (premium - US) now I am in Australia and bought a gift card from Australia. I can not use it until my account subscription ended and expired.   I want to know if I let...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone AU Spotify Premium Issue

Hi, I am having some issues with my free 12mth subscription to Spotify through Vodafone. I previously had a spotify account that was linked to my vodafone account and everything was fine, but when I deleted facebook I was no longer able to use that s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am having some issues with my free 12mth subscription to Spotify through Vodafone.  I previously had a spotify account that was linked to my vodafone account and everything was fi...
  • EvieBee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

• iranspotify
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution TESTAMENT NEW ALBUM DOES NOT WORK !!!!

hello everyone , testament new album BROTHERHOOD OF THE SNAKE's tracks number 5,6 and 7 doesn't work on spotify..They are starting but breaking at the half of songs..Please help aout it

• Regular
  • hello everyone , testament new album BROTHERHOOD OF THE SNAKE's tracks number 5,6 and 7 doesn't work on spotify.. They are starting but breaking at the half of songs.. Please help aout it
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 57 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 57 replies
  • 4 likes