Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Credit card payment declined

I have tried numerous credit cards! I have received numerous emails from spotify. Consistently getting. Opps your provider is having a bad day. I am at my last rope with this. I also now many others having this problem. And yes my cards do work for o...

• I have tried numerous credit cards! I have received numerous emails from spotify. Consistently getting. Opps your provider is having a bad day. I am at my last rope with this. I also now many others ...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging back into account with facebook abroad

My account closed down a couple of days ago and I am trying to log back in through facebook. I live in Colombia and it keeps saying that I can't use an account after 14 days abroad. This makes no sense because I have been using my account here for th...

• Casual Listener
  • My account closed down a couple of days ago and I am trying to log back in through facebook. I live in Colombia and it keeps saying that I can't use an account after 14 days abroad. This makes no sen...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Password works when logging in, but not when trying to cancel premium subscription.

My password works just fine. Yes, I do know it by heart and yes, so does my browser. I log in, go to the subscription page, try to cancel it as I haven't really used Spotify for over a year now, and at that point the website tells me the password is ...

• My password works just fine. Yes, I do know it by heart and yes, so does my browser. I log in, go to the subscription page, try to cancel it as I haven't really used Spotify for over a year now, and ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suddenly Cannot Login Through Facebook (or in general) & Notice of Cancellation in E-Mail

Notice: I did not change anything or do anything different. I listen to Spotify through my Phone, Personal Computer, and Work Computer. I cannot for the life of me, successfully login through facebook anymore. It happened Friday night. I got an e-mai...

• Notice: I did not change anything or do anything different. I listen to Spotify through my Phone, Personal Computer, and Work Computer.   I cannot for the life of me, successfully login thro...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium spotify. 2 accounts. One number.

I have two spotify accounts. I registered both with the same number. It worked last time. I don't know how, but now, I tried registering my other spoti and the other one is now premiumed. I want the other one be premium but it says there is a problem...

• I have two spotify accounts. I registered both with the same number. It worked last time. I don't know how, but now, I tried registering my other spoti and the other one is now premiumed. I want the ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Inability to Update Payment Information

Hi there, Has anyone tried to update their credit card information recently and hit a brick wall because of the never-ending "loading" pinwheel? Spotify, I want to pay you, but if I can't update my credit card info, yall are SOL. (Had to get a new ca...

• Hi there,   Has anyone tried to update their credit card information recently and hit a brick wall because of the never-ending "loading" pinwheel?  Spotify, I want to pay you, but if I ca...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Existing Premium to Family Plan

Hi there, I would like to invite and add a family member to my Family plan. However, she is a premium member and her next renewal is on 21 Nov. May I know if I should add her into the family slot now even before her next renewal or should I wait till...

• Hi there,   I would like to invite and add a family member to my Family plan. However, she is a premium member and her next renewal is on 21 Nov. May I know if I should add her into the family...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All music deleted and Replaced

I logged in this morning and my music had been completly removed and then replaced with something that i have no clue how it got there.

• I logged in this morning and my music had been completly removed and then replaced with something that i have no clue how it got there.    
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charged different amounts

I signed up on the 30th of October I got charged 5.35$ on 10/31 and then 10.71$ on 11/1, why?

• I signed up on the 30th of October I got charged 5.35$ on 10/31 and then 10.71$ on 11/1, why?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Non-US Credit Card Problem

I'm an international college student in US. When I tried to upgrade from free trial to student-premium account ($4.99 per month) my credit card information was declined because I tried using a non-US credit card. This doesn't make any sense to me, be...

• I'm an international college student in US. When I tried to upgrade from free trial to student-premium account ($4.99 per month) my credit card information was declined because I tried using a non-US...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can log in on desktop but not on my phone.... ??????????

I started my spotify account in australia and i had premium, now i'm back in The Netherlands but i wanted to save money by putting my account back to free.But now my account shut down on my phone cause i can only use it for 14 days in a different cou...

• Casual Listener
  •   I started my spotify account in australia and i had premium, now i'm back in The Netherlands but i wanted to save money by putting my account back to free. But now my account shut down on my...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Familly Plan for coworkers

Hi, I'm wondering if I can get a family subscription for me and my coworkers at the office, we each normaly use spotify free but we all want to have the family plan but we are in doubt if it will work since we do not live in the same phisical adress,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm wondering if I can get a family subscription for me and my coworkers at the office, we each normaly use spotify free but we all want to have the family plan but we are in doubt if it will wor...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unsure about my Account

Good Afternooon, I previously had the 0.99 for 3 months deal, I then carried it on for a month and then cancelled this, I recently thought I had reactivated my Account but I have gone to use this on my phone and it will not allow me to download anyth...

• Good Afternooon, I previously had the 0.99 for 3 months deal, I then carried it on for a month and then cancelled this, I recently thought I had reactivated my Account but I have gone to use this on ...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alteração de pagamento

. Estou Tentando Mudança Uma forma de Pagamento, pois o Cartão Que estava cadastrado anteriormente NÃO Passou O FICA pensando local, e nada de Mudança o Pagamento. De: Não Consigo Outro Meio de Contato com a Empresa.

• . Estou Tentando Mudança Uma forma de Pagamento, pois o Cartão Que estava cadastrado anteriormente NÃO Passou O FICA pensando local, e nada de Mudança o Pagamento. De: Não Consigo Outro Meio de Conta...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution CANCELAR CONTA FREE

bom dia, estou com problemas para cancelar uma conta free, e gostaria de um suporte...

• bom dia, estou com problemas para cancelar uma conta free, e gostaria de um suporte...  
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 30 Day Free Trial

Hi Spotify ! Just want to ask kung bakit ganto . Kasi nag subscribe na ako sa 7 day free trial . Ayos naman sya . Then may 30 day free trial and I want to try it too . So yun pinindot ko sya and ang payment methods are thru, credit cards, mobile phon...

• Hi Spotify ! Just want to ask kung bakit ganto . Kasi nag subscribe na ako sa 7 day free trial . Ayos naman sya . Then may 30 day free trial and I want to try it too . So yun pinindot ko sya and ang ...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution mixing up family accounts

Hi , i signed up for Spotify family, and invited my family members. When my daugther now logs in with her gmail account, she sees my wife's name and photo. When my wife uses her facebook she gets into my daugthers account but with her name, and my so...

• Hi , i signed up for Spotify family, and invited my family members. When my daugther now logs in with her gmail account, she sees my wife's name and photo. When my wife uses her facebook she gets int...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution problem : not available song

Hello,I have a premium account that works on android.but since about 1 week on my computer the drive indicates not available spotify song.On my computer I get to play songs but just by sending the sound on my android device when it connectedI reinsta...

• Hello, I have a premium account that works on android. but since about 1 week on my computer the drive indicates not available spotify song. On my computer I get to play songs but just by sending ...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes