Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Vasil
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login anymore

I want to enter Spotify via the facebook button. But it only shows me that my username and password are wrong, without me typing anything. What can i do?

• I want to enter Spotify via the facebook button. But it only shows me that my username and password are wrong, without me typing anything. What can i do?
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account

I had an premium account from vodafone but now i cant use premium, it says you have free account

• I had an premium account from vodafone but now i cant use premium, it says you have free account
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How come back to Unlimited from Premium

Hello! For a mistake I update my subscription to Premium, but I want to keep the Unlimited 5 euro for month. I don't understand how to get it back, because if I try to cancel the Premium account the best I can do is go back to Premium again. Can you ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! For a mistake I update my subscription to Premium, but I want to keep the Unlimited 5 euro for month. I don't understand how to get it back, because if I try to cancel the Premium account the ...
  • gregg39
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription did not cancel

I had a free month of Spotify Premium, but never use it. Yesterday, I cancelled my subscription before this upcoming month. This morning I received a notification that I was charged for this current month. I did cancel my subscription, but this morni...

• I had a free month of Spotify Premium, but never use it. Yesterday, I cancelled my subscription before this upcoming month. This morning I received a notification that I was charged for this current ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student account yet charged full rate. Refund wanted

My NUS student card has not changed whatsoever. I got no email from spotify warning me they were going to charge full price all of a sudden unless i re enter THE SAME STUDENT CARD details that they already had on record after 12months. I call BS this...

• Casual Listener
  • My NUS student card has not changed whatsoever. I got no email from spotify warning me they were going to charge full price all of a sudden unless i re enter THE SAME STUDENT CARD details that they a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Would like to change regional/language settings, not necessarily country

Hey, not sure if this is possible to do, but I'm an American living in Germany, with only German payment options (at the moment, probably temporarily). I've switched my language to english, but all the regional suggestions such as podcasts and local ...

• Hey, not sure if this is possible to do, but I'm an American living in Germany, with only German payment options (at the moment, probably temporarily). I've switched my language to english, but all t...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Change email address

Hi I need to change the email address linked to my account, it's no longer in use and I have logged out, I also can not remember my password so can't get back in xx

• Visitor
  • Hi I need to change the email address linked to my account, it's no longer in use and I have logged out, I also can not remember my password so can't get back in xx
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting Notifications for updates

I have my account set up to get notifications by email or in spotify, for playlist updates. This seems to be set correctly, but I don't see any of the notifications. Is anyone having a problem like this? any idea how to solve it?

• Casual Listener
  • I have my account set up to get notifications by email or in spotify, for playlist updates. This seems to be set correctly, but I don't see any of the notifications.   Is anyone having a probl...
  • sakij
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Two spotify accounts on one email account

Recently signed up but it seems I have two accounts on the same email, with two different passwords (the password for the computer account doesn't work for my iphone app account and vice versa). Started a free trial few weeks ago and now it has expir...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently signed up but it seems I have two accounts on the same email, with two different passwords (the password for the computer account doesn't work for my iphone app account and vice versa). Star...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist vanished and cannot be retrieved.

Suddenly my playlist vanished yesterday when I opened spotify on my computer, and on my phone. I've tried to retrieve it through the website, but it says I never deleted my playlist. I sent an email, and all that Spotify did was lead me back here. Pr...

• Suddenly my playlist vanished yesterday when I opened spotify on my computer, and on my phone. I've tried to retrieve it through the website, but it says I never deleted my playlist. I sent an email,...
  • sky11
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Debit card payment option not found

I'm a premium user from Argentina and I have no longer credit cards but that's the only payment option I get.Does it mean I can't be a premium user anymore?

• I'm a premium user from Argentina and I have no longer credit cards but that's the only payment option I get. Does it mean I can't be a premium user anymore?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium restricts listening in other countries after 14 days

Hi there,My company, based in Canada, pay for my Spotify account in CAD. I live and work in Australia. I recently got an email / notification saying that I was only able to listen for 14 days outside of the country of payment. Is there any way around...

• Hi there, My company, based in Canada, pay for my Spotify account in CAD. I live and work in Australia.   I recently got an email / notification saying that I was only able to listen for...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My username is not found in search results

My username is yostatbat (member for 2-3 years) and I have one public playlist. My account is not linked to Facebook. When a coworker tries to search for my username it is not found (and I tried myself when logged in as her on another computer). But ...

• Regular
  • My username is yostatbat (member for 2-3 years) and I have one public playlist. My account is not linked to Facebook. When a coworker tries to search for my username it is not found (and I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Gone?

i am on this , https://new.hotlink.com.my/en/plans/hotlink-spotify.html 1) i paid every month RM 10 using my other phone. 2) that phone has internet with the spotify account. 3) suddenly i hear an AD while using spotify. 4) next thing i know , Subscr...

• Regular
  • i am on this , https://new.hotlink.com.my/en/plans/hotlink-spotify.html   1) i paid every month RM 10 using my other phone. 2) that phone has internet with the spotify account. 3) s...
  • ginigangadharan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Keeps asking to log on premium account which i already have

Hi! Recently I bought a new phone and moved my apps from one phone to the other and when I logged in on spotify it keeps asking to upgrade on a premium account which I already have. It also did not logged the songs I previously had on the other phone...

• Visitor
  • Hi! Recently I bought a new phone and moved my apps from one phone to the other and when I logged in on spotify it keeps asking to upgrade on a premium account which I already have. It also did not l...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost some followed artists

Hi I checked today and there are a lot of artists I was following that appear as if I'm not following them anymore. This didn't happen with all artists, but there is a significant subset of them that did (I found >20 artists I lost so far). For examp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I checked today and there are a lot of artists I was following that appear as if I'm not following them anymore. This didn't happen with all artists, but there is a significant subset of ...
  • gonzaw
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes