Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Change country

I've relocated to another country and tried to change my account setting. But in the scroll down list, I can't choose any other country than the previous one. Can someone help please?

• Casual Listener
  • I've relocated to another country and tried to change my account setting. But in the scroll down list, I can't choose any other country than the previous one. Can someone help please?
  • RitaNgai
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido hub/spotify?

I am trying to get my spotify premium through the fido hub, it asks me to type in my phone number and then press get code and every time I do that it says I did not type my phone number in when it is clearly there typed in the bar....

• I am trying to get my spotify premium through the fido hub, it asks me to type in my phone number and then press get code and every time I do that it says I did not type my phone number in when it is...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Realização de pagamento e ainda continuo com conta Free

No dia 25 de Outubro, tentei fazer o upgrade da contra free para um Plano Family. Realizei o cadastro, inclusive com os dados do cartão de crédito. Foi realizado a cobrança de R$ 22,35 no meu cartão de crédito, mas o cadastro não foi finalizado. Atua...

• No dia 25 de Outubro, tentei fazer o upgrade da contra free para um Plano Family. Realizei o cadastro, inclusive com os dados do cartão de crédito. Foi realizado a cobrança de R$ 22,35 no meu cartão ...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed up for Family Premium but couldn't play songs when Offline

Have already converted account to Family Premium but still unable to listen to Spotify when I go offline?

• Have already converted account to Family Premium but still unable to listen to Spotify when I go offline?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled Premium Oct 29th (Auto Renew Oct 30)...still got charged and Auto Renew Still Enabled

I cancelled my Premium Subscription Oct 29th, 1 day before the Oct 30 Auto Renewal. Today (Oct 30th) I was charged for Premium and the Auto Renew is still enabled. I want a refund of my money and my Auto Renewal cancelled.

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my Premium Subscription Oct 29th, 1 day before the Oct 30 Auto Renewal.  Today (Oct 30th) I was charged for Premium and the Auto Renew is still enabled.   I want a refund of m...
  • pacifister
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't cancel my subscription

I currently changed phone and i forgot to cancel my subscription on my old phone therefore, im getting charged without taking use of my subscription.Now i try logging in to my account but i forgot the email associated to that account. I need to cance...

• Casual Listener
  • I currently changed phone and i forgot to cancel my subscription on my old phone therefore, im getting charged without taking use of my subscription.Now i try logging in to my account but i forgot th...
  • Camilo7
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

I can't log in. I changed my password 4 times and I still can't log in. Can someone help me out plz. Thank you

• I can't log in. I changed my password 4 times and I still can't log in. Can someone help me out plz. Thank you
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Linked to facebook that is not mine

My name is deborah n my spotify is linked to her profile. I want to unlink.it wo having to create a new account.

• Casual Listener
  • My name is deborah n my spotify is linked to her profile. I want to unlink.it wo having to create a new account.
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I pay monthly for Spotify premium but I just have Spotify free

Hi, I pay monthly € 9,99 for Spotify Premium but on my account appears that I am using Spotify Free. Today I wanted to cancel my subscription, but I could'nt because on my account just appeared Spotify Free. Please help me! Thank you in advance. Sabi...

• Hi,  I pay monthly € 9,99 for Spotify Premium but on my account appears that I am using Spotify Free. Today I wanted to cancel my subscription, but I could'nt because on my account just appeare...
  • rks_798
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to add familymembers to Family Plan

I have upgraded from a Premium account to a Family Premium account, but when I try to add familymembers I/them receive a message that "this account is already bound to an account with a different family plan" when they click the link in the email? I ...

• I have upgraded from a Premium account to a Family Premium account, but when I try to add familymembers I/them receive a message that "this account is already bound to an account with a different fam...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stuck in Paypal Loop

I am trying to purchase spotify premium. Every time I try to complete the purchase, I am redirecred back to the payment option page, where I select PayPal and input my account information, accept the payment, and then am immediately backed out to sta...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to purchase spotify premium. Every time I try to complete the purchase, I am redirecred back to the payment option page, where I select PayPal and input my account information, accept the...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks i'm located in the USA

Spotify thinks i'm located in the USA and won't let me change it back to Cyprus in which i'm really located. I live here so I don't know what happened. I have tried changing the country through the settings but in the dropdown list it only shows USA....

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify thinks i'm located in the USA and won't let me change it back to Cyprus in which i'm really located. I live here so I don't know what happened. I have tried changing the country through the s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change username

Hello,How can I change my Username? ( I Wrote It wrong when I filled the form... )Tks

• Hello, How can I change my Username? ( I Wrote It wrong when I filled the form... ) Tks
  • pepenegro77
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong country

Hi, I was living in the UK when I subscribed to Spotify Premium, so I was paying my membership with an English credit card. Now that I'm back to France I have updated my payment method, I've put in my French credit card details so obviously my countr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I was living in the UK when I subscribed to Spotify Premium, so I was paying my membership with an English credit card. Now that I'm back to France I have updated my payment method...
  • LolaLLP
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

It's not letting me pay with my PayPal.

As soon as I get to the PayPal page where my 'default payment method' is listed, I click on agree and pay then it goes back to the Spotify front page and I'm not Premium somehow. There's absolutely nothing wrong with my PayPal account as I bought on ...

• As soon as I get to the PayPal page where my 'default payment method' is listed, I click on agree and pay then it goes back to the Spotify front page and I'm not Premium some...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Email Used While Registering

I recently made a new Spotify account [gemfuzz] and after forgetting my password for it I realized that I had goofed when making it and mistyped my email address. I'm only using this account in order to post to the forum and try to get some help My c...

• I recently made a new Spotify account [gemfuzz] and after forgetting my password for it I realized that I had goofed when making it and mistyped my email address.   I'm only using this account...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Already paid and got a receipt, still SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT FAILURE!

I paid for the subsciption through my mobile account, and got the receipt after payment. Then 4 days later Spotify emailed me saying that my subscription payment failed and i may lose my Premium Subscription! Please do clarify on this matter.

• I paid for the subsciption through my mobile account, and got the receipt after payment. Then 4 days later Spotify emailed me saying that my subscription payment failed and i may lose my Premium Subs...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Different mobile number, same email account

Hi! I can't activate my premium account. I registered using a different number and I got an error message saying that the email account is being used by a different number (my old number). I would like to use only one email address for my account on ...

• Hi! I can't activate my premium account. I registered using a different number and I got an error message saying that the email account is being used by a different number (my old number). ...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Get receipts via email

Hi ! I really need receipt for my account Per Vervik , but I see now that the receipt probably has gone to email ; anne.thorbjornsen@ge.com and this does`nt operate anymore. Could I get receipt for 2016 to email , per@vervik.no ? And then I will regi...

• Hi ! I really need receipt for my account Per Vervik , but I see now that the receipt probably has gone to email ; anne.thorbjornsen@ge.com  and this does`nt operate anymore.  Could I get r...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution changing country not working

Hello Spotify.community I wanted to change my bank account details a few months ago. It was successful. As I thought. But after a month the settings were reverted back to normal. It changed back my country setting as well as the bank account to an ol...

• Roadie
  • Hello Spotify.community   I wanted to change my bank account details a few months ago. It was successful. As I thought. But after a month the settings were reverted back to normal. It changed ...
  • waces
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes