Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify through my phone contract

I get Spotify Premium through my phone contract but I forgot my password and when I used the forgot password link, it logged me into my old account which wasn't premium. Now I am paying for premium through my contract but only getting to use free and...

• I get Spotify Premium through my phone contract but I forgot my password and when I used the forgot password link, it logged me into my old account which wasn't premium. Now I am paying for premium t...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family

One of my family members cant get the premium family account i signed up for. She lives with me and has a free account..why cant she log in.??

• Casual Listener
  • One of my family members cant get the premium family account i signed up for. She lives with me and has a free account..why cant she log in.??
  • Chrishaines
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed twice

hey everyone, A number of weeks ago I started a spotify premium trial, which I then converted to a spotify family plan. However, I've now been billed for both the 15 euro family plan and the 10 euro normal plan. How can I get in touch with someone to...

• hey everyone,   A number of weeks ago I started a spotify premium trial, which I then converted to a spotify family plan. However, I've now been billed for both the 15 euro family plan and the...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Vodafone esnek 2.5 gb

Vodafone hesabımı spotify'a bağlarken hata veriyor ve kodumu alamıyorum

• Casual Listener
  • Vodafone hesabımı spotify'a bağlarken hata veriyor ve kodumu alamıyorum
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought premium and now back to free

I purchased premium through Groupon with a PlayStation network account, $2 for 2 months then back to the regular $9.99. Payment was accepted, I was updated to premium, and enjoyed it for a time. I turn it on today and it says I'm on free now.I contac...

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased premium through Groupon with a PlayStation network account, $2 for 2 months then back to the regular $9.99. Payment was accepted, I was updated to premium, and enjoyed it for a time. I tu...
  • Jmm87
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else is connected to my account right now

As the topic tell you. Someone else is trying to use my account while I am listening. I am not sharing my account with anyone and has not logged into any other device then my own computer.I have tried to change my password and log out all loged in de...

• Casual Listener
  • As the topic tell you. Someone else is trying to use my account while I am listening.   I am not sharing my account with anyone and has not logged into any other device then my own computer. ...
  • Cipp3r
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Password and email

Hi. I cant find my password on Spotify, and my email registreted here is not in use anymore.Can u send me link to create New password on my New email ; tonystraumsnes@gmail.comThanxTony

• Hi. I cant find my password on Spotify, and my email registreted here is not in use anymore. Can u send me link to create New password on my New email ; tonystraumsnes@gmail.com Thanx Tony
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Issue to log in aboard

Hi2 weeks ago I had the problem to log in because I was "more than 14 days aboard" so I have change my country. After that still not working so I delete the app and reinstalled it and it works.Today I can't log in again (still the message "you can't ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi 2 weeks ago I had the problem to log in because I was "more than 14 days aboard" so I have change my country. After that still not working so I delete the app and reinstalled it and it works. To...
  • aure21
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

premium payment

my premium payment is saying it's late because i have no money on my card right now. Will they atomatically take it off once i get paid in a few days or will i have to reenter my information?

• my premium payment is saying it's late because i have no money on my card right now. Will they atomatically take it off once i get paid in a few days or will i have to reenter my information?
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for Spotify Premium, but can't find/ log into the account charged on.

I presume its because i had a free trial and forgot to cancel it after 30 days. However i can't remember the details for the account (and i've tried every email i have). Is there a way to cancel it via bank? Or can you log in using bank details?Thaks...

• I presume its because i had a free trial and forgot to cancel it after 30 days. However i can't remember the details for the account (and i've tried every email i have). Is there a way to cancel it v...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play anything! "This song is not available. If you have the file...."

Hello Once again I'm having this error "This song is not available. If you have the file...." when I try to play anything from laptop Spotify. I have a premium account and using Spotify on Windows and iPhone using same account. This morning it worked...

• Regular
  • Hello   Once again I'm having this error "This song is not available. If you have the file...." when I try to play anything from laptop Spotify. I have a premium account and using Spotify...
  • argah
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Been charged for premium when i cancelled my subscription a month ago

I have been charged for premium when i cancelled my subscription via my web browser. I would like a refund because i didn't want to pay for another month and i had already cancelled it! How do i get to speak to an actual person??

• I have been charged for premium when i cancelled my subscription via my web browser. I would like a refund because i didn't want to pay for another month and i had already cancelled it! How do i get ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help needed with family premium

Hi, Wondering if anyone can help us out. I recently upgraded to family premium. I have add two family members to the account. We are unable to play spotify simultaneously and independently on our devices. The playlist only plays on one device. Can we...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Wondering if anyone can help us out.  I recently upgraded to family premium. I have add two family members to the account. We are unable to play spotify simultaneously and...
  • snyspotify
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

my account was double charged this month for service. i was charged oct 3rd and 27th

my name is yolette jackson and my account was double charged the month of oct and i do not know why. i was charged the 3rd and the 27th. my email address is *************

• my name is yolette jackson and my account was double charged the month of oct and i do not know why.  i was charged the 3rd and the 27th.  my email address is *************
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sign in

My payment failed so my account was deactivated but every time I try to sign in it's telling me there's no account associated with my email address even though I'm getting emails from you?!!How do I sign in and pay?!!

• My payment failed so my account was deactivated but every time I try to sign in it's telling me there's no account associated with my email address even though I'm getting emails from you?!! How do ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SMART Premium Subscription

Hi Guys,How can I use my SMART to register as PREMIUM? I tried so many times but spotify didn't send any verification code to my number. Thanks in advance.

• Hi Guys, How can I use my SMART to register as PREMIUM? I tried so many times but spotify didn't send any verification code to my number.   Thanks in advance.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family has no internet and lives in Jamaica, how can I add them to my account?

Family has no internet and lives in Jamaica, how can I add them to my account?They were able to get music for the 30 day free but need to add to my account to keep them active... any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • Family has no internet and lives in Jamaica, how can I add them to my account? They were able to get music for the 30 day free but need to add to my account to keep them active... any ideas?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello! About two accounts

Hello! I was wondering if there is a possibility to be logged in to two different account at the same time?Because i have one private spotify account for me, and one for the Office, and it is annoying to have to log in and out of both of these accoun...

• Hello! I was wondering if there is a possibility to be logged in to two different account at the same time? Because i have one private spotify account for me, and one for the Office, and it is annoy...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payments

I cancelled the my premium.account yet I got charged again this month.

• I cancelled the my premium.account yet I got charged again this month.
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I cant complete payment because the mobile carrier is not sending me the PIN. I've already canceled previous subscription (promo) but it still doesnt work. Is there a step that i failed to do?

• Visitor
  • I cant complete payment because the mobile carrier is not sending me the PIN. I've already canceled previous subscription (promo) but it still doesnt work. Is there a step that i failed to do?
  • SF_MK
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes