Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Keb Mo album promoted via email but not available

On July 22 I received an email (see attachment) from Spotify informing me that the new live album from Keb Mo titled, "A Better Man (Live)" was now available. But, when I click the Listen Now button in the email, the album appears but the songs canno...

• On July 22 I received an email (see attachment) from Spotify informing me that the new live album from Keb Mo titled, "A Better Man (Live)" was now available. But, when I click the Listen Now button ...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login through computer app won't work

I have my account linked to my Facebook and can login on my phone, but at work I cannot access Facebook and the computer app will not accept my password. Literally 2 minutes after I change the password, I'm still getting a "password incorrect" messag...

• Casual Listener
  • I have my account linked to my Facebook and can login on my phone, but at work I cannot access Facebook and the computer app will not accept my password. Literally 2 minutes after I change the passwo...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema

Al cambiar de móvil no me acuerdo ni del name ni del ley de la cuenta k tengo Premium

• Al cambiar de móvil no me acuerdo ni del name ni del ley de la cuenta k tengo Premium
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Não consigo mudar meus dados de pagamento

Quando termino de inserir os novos de pagamento a página nunca para de carregar.Preciso alterar o cartão de crédito, mas não consigo.

• Quando termino de inserir os novos de pagamento a página nunca para de carregar. Preciso alterar o cartão de crédito, mas não consigo.
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't create device password

Never mind.. other posts suggest that even though the password page just generates an error, the password is still created.

• Casual Listener
  •   Never mind.. other posts suggest that even though the password page just generates an error, the password is still created.
  • dan_yamada
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Vodafone Entertainment pack

Hi I am a spotfy premium member but I have just joined Vodafone and now I am entitled to Spofity premium for free (for 12 months) I have activated this through vodafone but I am still being charged £9.99?

• Hi   I am a spotfy premium member but I have just joined Vodafone and now I am entitled to Spofity premium for free (for 12 months) I have activated this through vodafone but I am still being ...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Live in country with foreign banking

Hi there, I am from the UK, however I live in Spain. I have all my banking in the UK and do not have a Spanish Bank account. I tried to upgrade to premium but I get this message "It looks like you're using a card issued in United Kingdom.Your Spotify...

• Hi there,   I am from the UK, however I live in Spain.  I have all my banking in the UK and do not have a Spanish Bank account.  I tried to upgrade to premium but I get this message&...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Reapply For Student Discount

Hi there, I am currently now in my third of university (UK) and Spotify has been charging me 9.99 since September (3 payments). I wasn't aware of the change (that student discount had to be renewed after 12 months) and went to reapply and it states I...

• Hi there,   I am currently now in my third of university (UK) and Spotify has been charging me 9.99 since September (3 payments). I wasn't aware of the change (that student discount had to be ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mac Desktop software keeps playing the same playlist

Hi It doesn't matter what playlist / radio that I select (through browse or my own created playlist) Spotify just plays one song and then switches to playing songs from one playlist that I have. I have tried logging out and in again, reinstalling the...

• Hi    It doesn't matter what playlist / radio that I select (through browse or my own created playlist) Spotify just plays one song and then switches to playing songs from one playlist th...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems playing, offline and online

I'm so tired of the problems with Spotify now that I'm about to quit. Also, Spotify discontinuing email support will probably be the last straw. I've just installed it on a new Win7 computer, and synced my playlists. The playlists are listed as "down...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm so tired of the problems with Spotify now that I'm about to quit. Also, Spotify discontinuing email support will probably be the last straw. I've just installed it on a new Win7 computer, and syn...
  • frankhovin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in

I tried multiple times to log in on Spotify's desktop application on my Mac.I tried through Facebook and using my email and password.I ended up resetting my password but that didn't work.I signed out everywhere and then logged back in on my phone usi...

• Visitor
  • I tried multiple times to log in on Spotify's desktop application on my Mac. I tried through Facebook and using my email and password. I ended up resetting my password but that didn't work. I sign...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot connect account to my facebook account

After logging inn and upgrading to premium I am unable to connect to Facebook. I cannot see my playlists from my FB/Spotify account. How do I fix this?

• After logging inn and upgrading to premium I am unable to connect to Facebook. I cannot see my playlists from my FB/Spotify account. How do I fix this?
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

CAN I SUBSCRIBE TO MY PARENTS NOT LIVING IN MY HOME?

I want to subscribe to familiar premium plan and my parents live in the same country as me but at another address, I can access the plan?

• I want to subscribe to familiar premium plan and my parents live in the same country as me but at another address, I can access the plan?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot change country for family member

Hi, Recently I moved from Germany to Norway, I used to have Premium account in DE, and my wife had Free account in DE. After we moved, I upgraded to Family subscription, my country changed after I changed the payment method to Norwegian, after the bi...

• Hi,   Recently I moved from Germany to Norway, I used to have Premium account in DE, and my wife had Free account in DE. After we moved, I upgraded to Family subscription, my country changed a...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help about receiving PIN - Smart Carrier

im trying to subscribe or at least one time payment, but everytime i continue and wait for the PIN to be texted to me, im not receiving any PIN.

• Casual Listener
  • im trying to subscribe or at least one time payment, but everytime i continue and wait for the PIN to be texted to me, im not receiving any PIN.
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Showing Facebook Details, But Not Connected!

So, uhm... My Facebook account was created AFTER the last time I logged into Spotify. I have not connected the two, Spotify does not appear in my Facebook apps, and I did not consent to Spotify taking details from my Facebook. However, now that I've ...

• So, uhm... My Facebook account was created AFTER the last time I logged into Spotify. I have not connected the two, Spotify does not appear in my Facebook apps, and I did not consent to Spotify takin...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Will not allow me to log in?

I tried logging in to the new amazon echo which a birthday present, it asked me to log in and I couldn't remember the password. It logged me out then and now it will not accept any email or facebook linked to my paid premium account. I am very frustr...

• Visitor
  • I tried logging in to the new amazon echo which a birthday present, it asked me to log in and I couldn't remember the password. It logged me out then and now it will not accept any email or facebook ...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I'm having trouble sharing

When I select "Share > Send to" and then select people I want to share with...all I get is a circle of death whirring away at the side of the text...it never finishes and I end up cancelling. It feels like sharing music should be one of the best feat...

• Casual Listener
  • When I select "Share > Send to" and then select people I want to share with...all I get is a circle of death whirring away at the side of the text...it never finishes and I end up cancel...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged premium when i'm not

I cancelled my premium account at the end of August, I didn'the get charged in September but I have just been charged at the end of October. I don'the have premium. How do I get a refund?

• I cancelled my premium account at the end of August, I didn'the get charged in September but I have just been charged at the end of October. I don'the have premium. How do I get a refund?
  • Finchey
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes