Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spoty premium

Hi. I wanted to tell you that last month I tried spotify premium free for 30 days. Before the end of the month I canceled my subscrition bescause I didn't want to pay it, but I have seen i do it. why? Can you help me please??

• Hi. I wanted to tell you that last month I tried spotify premium free for 30 days. Before the end of the month I canceled my subscrition bescause I didn't want to pay it, but I have seen i do it. why...
  • Crisparas14
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Accounts - One Paid, One Not...

Please help. My Premium account is connected to an old work email. I have a free account connected to my actual personal email and my facebook account. I would like my Premium account to be linked to my gmail/facebook account and not my old work emai...

• Visitor
  • Please help. My Premium account is connected to an old work email.   I have a free account connected to my actual personal email and my facebook account.   I would like my Premium accou...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook and Student Offer

Hi, i deleted my FB-Account who was connected with UNIDAYS for 50% Off ->>> 4,99€ per Month. Now i wanna create a new Account without FB and Spotify says, my Unidays Account was connected to an old Spotify Accounf (with FB)WHat now?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i deleted my FB-Account who was connected with UNIDAYS for 50% Off ->>> 4,99€ per Month. Now i wanna create a new Account without FB and Spotify says, my Unidays Account was con...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change accept Family plan after changing country

Long story short... I signed up for Premium Spotify when I was working and living in the US a little over a year ago. Now that I've moved back to Canada and my family wants to share a Spotify family plan with me, they can't add me because my account ...

Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 1.25.13 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 1.11.36 PM.png
  • Long story short... I signed up for Premium Spotify when I was working and living in the US a little over a year ago. Now that I've moved back to Canada and my family wants to share a Spotify family ...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Upgrade from Premium

The Spotify family FAQ says gift cards cannot be used for Spotify family. It also says if I'm an existing Spotify premium user I will not lose what has been paid into my current premium subscription when converting to Spotify family. This seems like ...

• Casual Listener
  • The Spotify family FAQ says gift cards cannot be used for Spotify family. It also says if I'm an existing Spotify premium user I will not lose what has been paid into my current premium subscription ...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble changing facebook account

When I try to disconnect my spotify to my facebook account following the steps at spotify.com it doesn't work. When I click into setting-sosial, it doesn't stand "disconnect from facebook". Check the photo for what i says in my phone. I have aldo tri...

• When I try to disconnect my spotify to my facebook account following the steps at spotify.com it doesn't work. When I click into setting-sosial, it doesn't stand "disconnect from facebook". Check the...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

refund or my premium back

I accidently gave up on my premium and I now regret it, is it any possible to get it back. Either a refund or my premium back. Last time I paid was on 10 oct and its now 26 oct. I really need help quickly or other way of communicating with spotifyTha...

• I accidently gave up on my premium and I now regret it, is it any possible to get it back. Either a refund or my premium back. Last time I paid was on 10 oct and its now 26 oct.    I real...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login to Spotify account after Facebook account was locked

Help! I've been locked out of my facebook account. Now I can't access my Spotify account and use my playlists. Even when my girlfriend is logged in, she can't even search for the playlists on my account. I don't want to lose my playlists forever! I'd...

• Help! I've been locked out of my facebook account. Now I can't access my Spotify account and use my playlists. Even when my girlfriend is logged in, she can't even search for the playlists on my acco...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to log in

I tried to click log in with facebook on my spotify for the past 2 days and it is not letting me log in. Facebook says I have already authorized Spotify and then when I click ok, a dialogue box pops up that says, "login failed. Unable to login, eithe...

• I tried to click log in with facebook on my spotify for the past 2 days and it is not letting me log in. Facebook says I have already authorized Spotify and then when I click ok, a dialogue box pops ...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Upgrade with PayPal

I'm can't upgrade to premium with my PayPal. Everytime it get through all the paypal log in information it just loops me back to where I have to input my postal code. I've tried everything but it just doesn't work. I did have another spotify account ...

• I'm can't upgrade to premium with my PayPal.   Everytime it get through all the paypal log in information it just loops me back to where I have to input my postal code. I've tried everything b...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! A hacker got into my account, changed my email address and password, how can I resolve this?

I can't figure out how to contact user support from Spotify so I resort to posting here hopefully you all can understand my problem.I sign in via Facebook and I pay for premium, however I need access to my email and password that they changed it from...

• Visitor
  • I can't figure out how to contact user support from Spotify so I resort to posting here hopefully you all can understand my problem. I sign in via Facebook and I pay for premium, however I need acce...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel free trial

So I inputted my payment info to get 30 days of free premium, but after it was accepted, rather 30 days it expires tomorrow. I want to cancel it now. How though?

• So I inputted my payment info to get 30 days of free premium, but after it was accepted, rather 30 days it expires tomorrow. I want to cancel it now. How though?
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança duplicada

Foi cobrado a inscrição duas vezes e minha conta não atualizou para premiun

• Casual Listener
  • Foi cobrado a inscrição duas vezes e minha conta não atualizou para premiun
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Is Spotify now just a con to steal money from people

I logged in to my free account, signed up for premium so spotify happy to take my money as soon as they did i have become locked out of my account and it wont accept my log in or password. Think they so big now they can steal millions and people cant...

• Casual Listener
  • I logged in to my free account, signed up for premium so spotify happy to take my money as soon as they did i have become locked out of my account and it wont accept my log in or password.  Thin...
  • jonescooke21
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Add support for Google ChromeCast

I've tried for multiple times to input my credit card information, but payment never concludes. I'm very frustrated as I can't get the premium.

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried for multiple times to input my credit card information, but payment never concludes. I'm very frustrated as I can't get the premium.
  • Anauyla
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Issues with my 1st family member

Hello, I updated today my account to family and I sent the invitation to my son (username:mauridlg) and for some reason I can't login or retrieve the password and the one we choosed when registered it doesn't work. What's the issue and why I can retr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I updated today my account to family and I sent the invitation to my son (username:mauridlg) and for some reason I can't login or retrieve the password and the one we choosed when reg...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't cancel premium

I've searched up instructions on how to cancel my subscription (premium ends today) and I can't find a cancel button, only the notice that my subscription ends today and a link to resubscribe to premium. Does it mean I'll automatically have Free afte...

• Casual Listener
  • I've searched up instructions on how to cancel my subscription (premium ends today) and I can't find a cancel button, only the notice that my subscription ends today and a link to resubscribe to prem...
  • Sophie55
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use Paypal as a payment method

I want to use my Paypal as the payment method for Spotify, but it is not even an option. All I can use are credit cards. Is Paypal not possible anymore, or not available in certain regions? I live in Norway, and have Premium.

• I want to use my Paypal as the payment method for Spotify, but it is not even an option. All I can use are credit cards. Is Paypal not possible anymore, or not available in certain regions? I live in...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Hacked or Pranked

I have been using my Spotify Premium for Family on my PC all day. I moved out of the room and started using my phone to control the playlist and it kept stopping. The PC error said my account is being used elsewhere. While there's 5 of us on the acco...

• I have been using my Spotify Premium for Family on my PC all day. I moved out of the room and started using my phone to control the playlist and it kept stopping. The PC error said my account is bein...
  • isaiahhattix
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes