Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't subscribe to premium with student account (KLARNA)

Hey everybody,i applied successfully for the student discount on Spotify with my german university. But I have a problem with typing in my billing information with Klarna Rechnung, since i have no creditcard.The problem is, that everytime I type in m...

• Visitor
  • Hey everybody, i applied successfully for the student discount on Spotify with my german university. But I have a problem with typing in my billing information with Klarna Rechnung, since i hav...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring saved songs from old to new account

How can I transfer all of my saved songs from an old FB connected account to my new Spotify account?

• How can I transfer all of my saved songs from an old FB connected account to my new Spotify account?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being Charged 9.99 per Month on CC but Linked Facebook Account Only Has Free Version

Many months ago I believe my Spotity account has high jacked or some settings on their servers are making so I could not get premium benefits. When I try to log on using a username (which I believe I used when I first created my spotify account) the ...

• Many months ago I believe my Spotity account has high jacked or some settings on their servers are making so I could not get premium benefits. When I try to log on using a username (which I believe I...
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Family] Allow Family Members with a different Address

Hi I have premium account, in the coutry I have USNow I was invited to family account from my sister and the coutry is Costa RicaI try to accept the invitation and followed the steps for changing the country in a premium account (changed my payment m...

• Hi I have  premium account, in the coutry I have US Now I was invited to family account from my sister and the coutry is Costa Rica I try to accept the invitation and followed the steps for ch...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription - Country

Hello,Can I subscribe to Spotify Singapore while I am based in Canada?Do I have to pay using a Canada credit card while using the service in Canada?If I subscribe to the Family option, can I used in Canada, while my family members used it in another ...

• Hello, Can I subscribe to Spotify Singapore while I am based in Canada? Do I have to pay using a Canada credit card while using the service in Canada? If I subscribe to the Family option, can I us...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Card charged twice

Is there a customer service email I can email?

• Is there a customer service email I can email?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to student premium without .edu email

I go to school full time. The community college I go to doesn't offer an email address for students, we use our personal emails. Is there a way to provide another source of proof to get the student discount?

• I go to school full time. The community college I go to doesn't offer an email address for students, we use our personal emails. Is there a way to provide another source of proof to get the student d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to Cancel Previous Subscription

I had my own Premium subscription but I have now updated to a family subscription. How do I cancel my previous subscription now that I have a family subscription?Thank you.

• I had my own Premium subscription but I have now updated to a family subscription. How do I cancel my previous subscription now that I have a family subscription? Thank you.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer Service

You need to invest in a customer service phone line. I've posted my complaint here: no response from Spotify. I've tweeted SpotifyUK and Spotify: no response. No way of getting a reply from a company which is being paid to deliver a service? No more ...

• Casual Listener
  • You need to invest in a customer service phone line. I've posted my complaint here: no response from Spotify. I've tweeted SpotifyUK and Spotify: no response.   No way of getting a reply from ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on more than 3 devices

I have Spotify premium. I travel a lot and have 2-3 homes where I have spotify on my fixed PC. I also have Spotify on my iPhone and an iPad. It is just myself who has access to the account. Is it possible to run Spotify on all of these different devi...

• I have Spotify premium. I travel a lot and have 2-3 homes where I have spotify on my fixed PC.  I also have Spotify on my iPhone and an iPad.  It is just myself who has access to the a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wanted to get the free trial first but was charged

Hello,I tried getting the 60 day trial and student account for one year. But was instantly charged so i cancelled the premium. Please help me in getting the trial first before moving to the student account.

• Hello, I tried getting the 60 day trial and student account for one year. But was instantly charged so i cancelled the premium. Please help me in getting the trial first before moving to the student...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug - error to refresh page when making credit card payment

Everytime I try to buy the family premium account, I put in the correct credit card details, and am told that I have to refresh the page. I have done this 5 times or so, and I think I have had enough. Fix the darn bug, please.

• Visitor
  • Everytime I try to buy the family premium account, I put in the correct credit card details, and am told that I have to refresh the page.  I have done this 5 times or so, and I think I have had ...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone is using my account

Hello, someone is using my account. I know that because has a lot of things that I never listened in my "recently played" list. I enter on Spotify with the Facebook, but before I used the number of user and a password to enter. I can't change this pa...

• Hello, someone is using my account. I know that because has a lot of things that I never listened in my "recently played" list. I enter on Spotify with the Facebook, but before I used the number of u...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family

Hi, my account seems to have been unlinked from my husband's premium family account. I have logged into his account and my email/account is still listed. Why and how do I fix this?

• Hi, my account seems to have been unlinked from my husband's premium family account. I have logged into his account and my email/account is still listed.   Why and how do I fix this?
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't multiple people listen simultaneously?

Hi all, Our family has been subscribed to spotify family for multiple months now and we've always had this problem. I can't listen when a family member is listening and vice-versa. Is there any solution to this problem? Thanks in advance, Stan

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   Our family has been subscribed to spotify family for multiple months now and we've always had this problem. I can't listen when a family member is listening and vice-versa. Is there ...
  • famnavest
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

o2 Czech Republic Spotify not linking up to my account

I signed up for the o2 Czech Republic free premium for three months program but now the accounts appear to be de-linked and I'm stuck paying for premium but my account appears as "free" in the Spotify app. I have tried going through o2 CR (my mobile ...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for the o2 Czech Republic free premium for three months program but now the accounts appear to be de-linked and I'm stuck paying for premium but my account appears as "free" in the Spotif...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Student

Hello,I have my spotify account in germany. I have tried to have a student subscription but it does not work, it just proposes me the normal price. What could I do?

• Hello, I have my spotify account in germany. I have tried to have a student subscription but it does not work, it just proposes me the normal price. What could I do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Studentenrabatt: Konto bereits bei anderem Account

Hallo Community,ich hatte vor einigen Monaten Spotify Premium mit Studentenrabatt. Mein Spotifykonto war leider mit Facebook verknüpft. Jetzt habe ich das alte Konto gekündigt und meinen Facebookaccount gelöscht. Ein neues SpotifyKonto musste her, wa...

• Hallo Community, ich hatte vor einigen Monaten Spotify Premium mit Studentenrabatt. Mein Spotifykonto war leider mit Facebook verknüpft. Jetzt habe ich das alte Konto gekündigt und meinen Facebookac...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2 accounts and 1 email address

Hi I am having trouble accessing my premium account. This is paid for by Spark but it would seem I have created 2 accounts 1 free and 1 premium using same email address and username. I don't have a Facebook account and only log in using username. Can...

• Hi I am having trouble accessing my premium account. This is paid for by Spark but it would seem I have created 2 accounts 1 free and 1 premium using same email address and username. I don't have a F...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes