Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

charged to wrong card

hello wanted to get help on getting payment taken back and charged to the new card on my account any way it can happen?

• hello wanted to get help on getting payment taken back and charged to the new card on my account any way it can happen?
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access old account which is premium.

I am no longer able to get into my old facebook which my old account is hooked up to. The stupid help center said to create a new account and to contact them to switch everything over. This is seriously the most dumb help center they dont even have a...

• Casual Listener
  • I am no longer able to get into my old facebook which my old account is hooked up to. The stupid help center said to create a new account and to contact them to switch everything over. This is seriou...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Abroad premium account not working

So I've been abroad for about 5 weeks with premium and suddenly my account shut off and said I had been abroad for over 14 days. I checked my email and it said they had paused my premium account. I re subscribed but it still isn't letting me log into...

• So I've been abroad for about 5 weeks with premium and suddenly my account shut off and said I had been abroad for over 14 days. I checked my email and it said they had paused my premium account. I r...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelled premium subscription before renewal, but still charged!!

I tried the 3 month premium for $0.99. I decided it isn't worth it for me to pay $12.99 per month for the service so 4 days before the renewal date I canceled my subscription via the account settings. It confirmed that my subscription was cancelled. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried the 3 month premium for $0.99.    I decided it isn't worth it for me to pay $12.99 per month for the service so 4 days before the renewal date I canceled my subscription via ...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting Account

I am wanting to delete my spotify account but to do that you need to go to the email the account is linked to and click on the email they send you to verify that you want to delete it. Heres the problem: The email address that my spoitfy account is l...

• Visitor
  • I am wanting to delete my spotify account but to do that you need to go to the email the account is linked to and click on the email they send you to verify that you want to delete it. Heres the prob...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change email address for account linked to facebook

Hi There, My Spotify account was originally created with an email address and later linked to my facebook account.The issue I am currently having is that I do not have access to the original email account my Spotify account was created with and also ...

• Hi There,   My Spotify account was originally created with an email address and later linked to my facebook account. The issue I am currently having is that I do not have access to the...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! After 12 months of my student discount can I re-renew it for another 12?

I'm going to be a student for 4 years but spotify only mentions that the discount is avalible for 12 months. I really, really want to swtich back over from apple music but knowing that I'll have to switch back to apple music after a while is enough t...

• Music Fan
  • I'm going to be a student for 4 years but spotify only mentions that the discount is avalible for 12 months.   I really, really want to swtich back over from apple music but knowing that I'll ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Moved to another country, still being charged US $

Hello, I've moved to Mexico and have been here for the last 2 years. When I made my spotify premium account I was in the United States and it's $10 a month, but in Mexico they charge you MX$100 pesos a month which is equilvalent to like $4-5 US dolla...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've moved to Mexico and have been here for the last 2 years. When I made my spotify premium account I was in the United States and it's $10 a month, but in Mexico they charge you MX$100 pesos...
  • zarrex3
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems in paying my familly plan

I lost my premium familly account 'couse spotify says it is not being paid, however every month the charge goes to my creditcard and then it gets exturnerd. Could you explain why, or if I should check with my credit card company?

• I lost my premium familly account 'couse spotify says it is not being paid, however every month the charge goes to my creditcard and then it gets exturnerd. Could you explain why, or if I should chec...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Query about family plan

I am interested in family plan for my 2 daughters have unlimited access to Spotify, but my daughters are few days a month with me and others with her mother. We live in the same city (Guadalajara, Mexico), but in different homes. The questions are: C...

• Casual Listener
  • I am interested in family plan for my 2 daughters have unlimited access to Spotify, but my daughters are few days a month with me and others with her mother. We live in the same city (Guadalajara, Me...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mysterious playlists showing up in my account

Today I noticed a playlist on my account that I didn't create, titled "spotify test playlist, don't delete". Is this a bug? Did I get hacked? I changed my password and logged out all devices as a precaution.

• Today I noticed a playlist on my account that I didn't create, titled "spotify test playlist, don't delete". Is this a bug? Did I get hacked? 😮   I changed my password and logged out all devi...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop someone using my account

Hi, does anyone know if there's a way you can block a certain computer from using your spotify account? I logged in on a friends computer a while ago and now she keeps using my account although I've asked her on many occasions to not. I'm fed up of m...

• Hi, does anyone know if there's a way you can block a certain computer from using your spotify account? I logged in on a friends computer a while ago and now she keeps using my account although I've ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not Make Payment

I am unable to make the payment of my asinatura premiun, I'm trying the option of credit card and banking billet and none of the forms work.

•   I am unable to make the payment of my asinatura premiun, I'm trying the option of credit card and banking billet and none of the forms work.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I put my informations but the loading never ends

I put all my infos but when I put the credit card info and click confirm buy my spotify just keep loading

• Casual Listener
  • I put all my infos but when I put the credit card info and click confirm buy my spotify just keep loading
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! family plan

Hi I cancelled premium due to upgrade to family plan. When I signed in again and wanted to buy family plan +1 like I was abled to do whilst I had Premium then I have no option to do so any longer. Now I need to buy only family plan +2 members. Why is...

• Visitor
  • Hi I cancelled premium due to upgrade to family plan. When I signed in again and wanted to buy family plan +1 like I was abled to do whilst I had Premium then I have no option to do so any longer. No...
  • p1sally
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

family suscription

Hi, Sombody can help me?Mi husband just now suscribe to an Family plan and he invited me. The thing is in my spotify account i have my maiden address (as I was when I started to use it) and now my husband added me and I can not accept because it tell...

• Hi, Sombody can help me? Mi husband just now suscribe to an Family plan and he invited me. The thing is in my spotify account i have my maiden address (as I was when I started to use it) and no...
  • MeeepTheMan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! If i dont get any answer i'll close my spotify account

Hello i found a song at 22nd August's weekly discover and i lost it how i can found it again? please help me It was seems like "Mexican Radio" i guess it was only guitar song I DELETE IT ACCIDENTLY

• Regular
  • Hello i found a song at 22nd August's weekly discover and i lost it how i can found it again? please help me   It was seems like "Mexican Radio" i guess it was only guitar song    ...
  • AtakanSakin
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium family

Hi, i just applied for premium family and my daughter is unable to recieve the premium. in the web it says that it is active but on her phone it says that it is still free. is it that we have to make use of th 7 days trial premium before i go for the...

• Hi, i just applied for premium family and my daughter is unable to recieve the premium. in the web it says that it is active but on her phone it says that it is still free. is it that we have to make...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP ME!!!!

Hi all straight to the pointI have a spotify account that is free.However I'm sure I opened up another spotify account some time back but I can't remember my log in or password details. But I have been charged 2 sets of £9.99 in the past 2 months so ...

• Hi all straight to the point I have a spotify account that is free. However I'm sure I opened up another spotify account some time back but I can't remember my log in or password details. But I hav...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes