Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution CUENTA DE FACEBOOK

COMO PUEDO VINCULAR UNA CUENTA NUEVA DE FACEBOOK A LACUENTA DE SPOTIFY Y ELIMINAR LA ANTERIOR DE FACEBOOK YA QUE NO ME PERMITE VINCULAR NINGUN MOVIMIENTO EN LA CUENTA NVA DE FACE ESPERO ME PUEDAN AYUDAR

• COMO PUEDO VINCULAR UNA CUENTA NUEVA DE FACEBOOK A LACUENTA DE SPOTIFY Y ELIMINAR LA ANTERIOR DE FACEBOOK  YA QUE NO ME PERMITE VINCULAR NINGUN MOVIMIENTO EN LA CUENTA NVA DE FACE   ESPER...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify para familias

Hola amigos,Estoy interesado en contratar Spotify para familias, pero uno de los miembros de la casa sólo está en casa dos días a la semana. Ella puede disfrutar de este plan? Qué limitación tiene? Muchas gracias.

• Hola amigos, Estoy interesado en contratar Spotify para familias, pero uno de los miembros de la casa sólo está en casa dos días a la semana. Ella puede disfrutar de este plan? Qué limitación tien...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to copy playlist from one family account member to another?

Hello all. I just upgraded to a family account. Now I would like to know how I could copy some playlist from my account to the new account of my wife. Thanks in advance for your help and best regards, Hans

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all.   I just upgraded to a family account. Now I would like to know how I could copy some playlist from my account to the new account of my wife.   Thanks in advance for your hel...
  • Htiek
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Username

How do I change my username to my name instead of the numbers? Example; When I look at my own playlist info it says "Created by: 1160572540" instead of my name. How do I change that?

• How do I change my username to my name instead of the numbers? Example; When I look at my own playlist info it says "Created by: 1160572540" instead of my name. How do I change that? 
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot account username and email

I accidently logged out of my account and can't remember my email or username. The account is premium, and I don't want to keep getting charged for an account I can't use. Is there a way to get it back or cancel my premium subscription?

• I accidently logged out of my account and can't remember my email or username. The account is premium, and I don't want to keep getting charged for an account I can't use.  Is there a way t...
  • coloyrs
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delet account

Hey! Does anyone know how to delete spotify account? Please answere! 

• Visitor
  • Hey! Does anyone know how to delete spotify account? Please answere! 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My nickname starts with a small letter!

Hello,Please make my nickname with a capital letter, please!Not merserk, need Merserk.Advance thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Please make my nickname with a capital letter, please! Not merserk, need Merserk. Advance thanks.
  • Merserk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone and Spotify problem!

Hello new here. I was recently contacted by Vodafone and got my contract upgraded so I have Spotify until the end of my contract. After receiving the link from Vodafone to link my existing account I went through all the options but when it gets to th...

• Regular
  • Hello new here. I was recently contacted by Vodafone and got my contract upgraded so I have Spotify until the end of my contract. After receiving the link from Vodafone to link my existing account I ...
  • Mike182
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify login through Facebook not working for third Mac device

I can log in to Spotify on 5 ios devices and 2 Mac laptops. My log in is through Facebook.I am unable to log on to Spotify using a third Mac device which is an iMac.All Mac devices and IOS devices are runing the lates version of IOS(10.0.2) and the l...

• Regular
  • I can log in to Spotify on 5 ios devices and 2 Mac laptops. My log in is through Facebook. I am unable to log on to Spotify using a third Mac device which is an iMac. All Mac devices and IOS device...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

All my songs were deleted and replaced with music I'd never heard of and didn't put there.

Yesterday, I opened up the spotify app (newest version, premium membership, on iphone) to find that all of my songs, playlists, and albums had disappeared. I searched around and saw other people with the same probelm, and tried all their solutions (s...

• Yesterday, I opened up the spotify app (newest version, premium membership, on iphone) to find that all of my songs, playlists, and albums had disappeared. I searched around and saw other people with...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Got a new phone

I got a new phone and can't log in to my premium Spotify account, when I try to login through facebook it logs into my girlfriends account and she doesn't have a Spotify, I have a premium account, I know my password not username

• I got a new phone and can't log in to my premium Spotify account, when I try to login through facebook it logs into my girlfriends account and she doesn't have a Spotify, I have a premium account, I ...
  • henriettuss
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in

Each time I try to log in it says "log in failed you already have an account under this email" and then it won't let me log in.

• Each time I try to log in it says "log in failed you already have an account under this email" and then it won't let me log in.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

KPN can not reset my account to Free and now I can't get an family account

I am trying to disconnect my spotify account from KPN. But they can't " release" my account in their system, so I can't get an family account.Can Someone help me to get rid of the KPN connection. I do not pay for premium even, but still my account is...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to disconnect my spotify account from KPN. But they can't " release" my account in their system, so I can't get an family account. Can Someone help me to get rid of the KPN connection. I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Log in to desktop version mac

Can't log in to mac desktop account with email and password, changed password two times - new password works fine on iphone - not so much on desktop. Was considering family premium, maybe not so much anymore,How do companies make money with issues li...

• Can't log in to mac desktop account with email and password, changed password two times - new password works fine on iphone - not so much on desktop.  Was considering family premium, maybe not ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I pay for premium service through sprint but I'm not getting premium service now.

• I pay for premium service through sprint but I'm not getting premium service now.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Payment via credit card statement was made, the value has already been charged by EBANX of R $ 14.90 on 16/10 11h16 and the account is still counting on and FREE and not PROFESSIONAL. It has already been logged out and logged and keeps asking to sign...

• Casual Listener
  • Payment via credit card statement was made, the value has already been charged by EBANX of R $ 14.90 on 16/10 11h16 and the account is still counting on and FREE and not PROFESSIONAL. It has already ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How To Delete Spotify Account!?

Hi. I want to get rid of my Spotify Account. I followed instructions before by going to Account and tried to find Contact Form (under "Customer Service and Support") but its not there!

• Hi. I want to get rid of my Spotify Account. I followed instructions before by going to Account and tried to find Contact Form (under "Customer Service and Support") but its not there! 
  • Whymir
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to student account change

I want to change my premium account to a student account. I have an NUS Extra card. I followed the link provided in the answer to a similar thread, and the answer said that after logging in I should be asked for my NUS Extra details. However when I l...

• I want to change my premium account to a student account. I have an NUS Extra card. I followed the link provided in the answer to a similar thread, and the answer said that after logging in I sh...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I got charged twice for student subscription!!!

I subscriped to Spotify student premium. And the next day, I got an alert from my bank app for TWO CHARGES!!! from Spotify. I have sent a support form but haven't yet received a reply except for the automated one as soon as I sent in the form. How do...

• Visitor
  • I subscriped to Spotify student premium. And the next day, I got an alert from my bank app for TWO CHARGES!!! from Spotify. I have sent a support form but haven't yet received a reply except for the ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discounts for International Students

Hi everyone, So I'm an international student currently studying in the US. I tried to get spotify premium with the student discount, but it wouldn't let me because I have a Swiss credit card. How do I get around that? Thanks for any answers!Jess

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,   So I'm an international student currently studying in the US. I tried to get spotify premium with the student discount, but it wouldn't let me because I have a Swiss c...
  • jeroe32
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes