Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Double Charge

Hello Spotify, Im being charge double, 149 and 99 pesos for the same account. Can you help me to chheck what is happening??

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify,   Im being charge double, 149 and 99 pesos for the same account. Can you help me to chheck what is happening??
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My AB account is not being recognized anymore.

Hello Spotify users, I used to had my Premium Spotify AB account working smoothly until a few days ago. My account was registered under the following e-mail: [EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED] (I've attached a copy of the Premium succesful register). Now, the p...

• Hello Spotify users,   I used to had my Premium Spotify AB account working smoothly until a few days ago. My account was registered under the following e-mail: [EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED] (...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I've just switched to a new bank and I need to change my payment information for my Spotify account. When I try to fill in my new card number it says that my payment service is having a bad day and that I need to choose another payment option. I don'...

• I've just switched to a new bank and I need to change my payment information for my Spotify account. When I try to fill in my new card number it says that my payment service is having a bad day and t...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Profile Picture - Facebook Company Site?

Hi Guys, as i know it's just possible to upload a spotify profile picture if you connect your account with facebook. What if, i dont want to upload the recent picture of my private account, but rather use the profil picture of my facebook company sit...

• Hi Guys,   as i know it's just possible to upload a spotify profile picture if you connect your account with facebook. What if, i dont want to upload the recent picture of my private account, ...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Subscription refund

Rpernenkil@gmail.com I have been charged twice by itnunes from January 29. 2016 for Spotify for $12.99And Spotify company too has been charging me $12.99 all along for 9 months. How do i redeem this amount that i have been charged twice.I just want t...

• Rpernenkil@gmail.com   I have been charged twice by itnunes from January 29. 2016 for Spotify for $12.99 And Spotify company too has been charging me $12.99 all along for 9 months. How do i red...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium Same Address Clarification

It says thatr for Spotify Family Premium that all members should reside in the same physical address. How will that work if 2 of my kids are away at University and live in difference parts of Ontario than i do ?

• It says thatr for Spotify Family Premium that all members should reside in the same physical address. How will that work if 2 of my kids are away at University and live in difference parts of Ontario...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Account Out of Whack

First I was charged $10.00 for two months when I have had the student code for two years now, and will for another two. So, I updated my payment details and submitted a contact form to see if I could get reimbursed (I'm operating on a tight budget li...

• First I was charged $10.00 for two months when I have had the student code for two years now, and will for another two. So, I updated my payment details and submitted a contact form to see if I could...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Link of two accounts, one has facebook, one has playlists

Hey, Somehow I have two accounts, one of them is linked to facebook, and the other one has all my playlists, ultimately I want one that is linked to facebook and has all my playlists, is there anyway of merging the two?

• Visitor
  • Hey,   Somehow I have two accounts, one of them is linked to facebook, and the other one has all my playlists, ultimately I want one that is linked to facebook and has all my playlists, is the...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can someone please help me

Can you please email me my response just in case I miss it [email address removed]I was on premium 9.99 for 3 months, I canceled my premium because I couldn't pay it at the moment.. I tried logging in into my Spotify account and it says " unable to l...

• Can you please email me my response just in case I miss it [email address removed] I was on premium 9.99 for 3 months, I canceled my premium because I couldn't pay it at the moment.. I tried loggi...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Office log in

Hi, sorry to bother. I Just logged off my account on my work. It was connected from Facebook and cant log in again sinceramente they blocked it. Is there a way to connect my account again using my Facebook account without going through Facebook Page?...

• Hi, sorry to bother. I Just logged off my account on my work. It was connected from Facebook and cant log in again sinceramente they blocked it. Is there a way to connect my account again using my Fa...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium i use on my iphone not working on computer.

I have the Spotify app on my Iphone 6 and PS4 and on the app I have premium and don't have any issues, however when i try to log in on a computer it will tell me I dont have premium and need to purchase a subscription, Ive checked my bank statements ...

• I have the Spotify app on my Iphone 6 and PS4 and on the app I have premium and don't have any issues, however when i try to log in on a computer it will tell me I dont have premium and need to purch...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my account info

I have gotten a premium fee charged on my debit card over the last two months and I'm not sure what account the payments are assoicated with. I've tried entering all the e-mail addresses that I could possibly think the premium account would be associ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have gotten a premium  fee charged on my debit card over the last two months and I'm not sure what account the payments are assoicated with. I've tried entering all the e-mail addresses that I...
  • cnoonan123
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed up for Premium but not getting it

I am having trouble with my Premium account, I already followed all the steps but still having the same problem. Even received the receipt but my account says free... WHY? PLEASE HELP!

• Casual Listener
  • I am having trouble with my Premium account, I already followed all the steps but still having the same problem. Even received the receipt but my account says free... WHY? PLEASE HELP!
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant access or recover Spotify account - Please Help

Hello friends: I am the owner of an account at Spotify which doesnt allow me access since quite some time now. Thanks to this issue I have since moved on from Spotify and come back to create a new account but I miss my music and friends on there sinc...

• Hello friends: I am the owner of an account at Spotify which doesnt allow me access since quite some time now. Thanks to this issue I have since moved on from Spotify and come back to create a new ac...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change the country in my profile

Hi all, I am from Turkey, but in my account I have no other options but the USA for the country section, don't know why. For this reason Spotify doesn't accept my postal code and thus I am not able to use premium Spotify. Is there any solution to thi...

• Visitor
  • Hi all,   I am from Turkey, but in my account I have no other options but the USA for the country section, don't know why.   For this reason Spotify doesn't accept my postal code and th...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting new E-mail address for logging in

Hello you,I want a new E-mail adress for logging in, cause I don´t receive any reset code (passsword) on the adress I´m courrently loged in. How can I chance this Adress? Please help me!

• Hello you, I want a new E-mail adress for logging in, cause I don´t receive any reset code (passsword) on the adress I´m courrently loged in. How can I chance this Adress? Please help me!  
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please make it easier to consolidate family members into the Family Plan

For some reason I cannot connect my sister-in-law my wife's sister who lives with us but is now out of the country visiting family in Peru I need her connected to my family plan

• For some reason I cannot connect my sister-in-law my wife's sister who lives with us but is now out of the country visiting family in Peru I need her connected to my family plan
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Message from my phone provider saying im being billed for spotify premium

I have an email saying im going to be charged monthly for spotify premium (which I wanted) But I dont have premium. Ive logged in and out uninstalled etc etc, nothing worked. Also my last contract said I got two years free, but I dident even get one ...

• I have an email saying im going to be charged monthly for spotify premium (which I wanted) But I dont have premium. Ive logged in and out uninstalled etc etc, nothing worked. Also my last contract sa...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan Subscription - Ex-girlfrend

Hi everyone! I made a HUGE mistake creating a family plan from my ex-GF account. In brief, Her account is Admin but is my Credit card linked to the plan. I want to stop paying for her account.I really don't want to talk to her to cancel the subscript...

• Hi everyone!   I made a HUGE mistake creating a family plan from my ex-GF account.   In brief, Her account is Admin but is my Credit card linked to the plan. I want to stop paying for h...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes