Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Paying for spotify

I'm paying for Spotify just so I won't be able to listen to unlimited music..which I think is a rip off. What do I do now?

• I'm paying for Spotify just so I won't be able to listen to unlimited music..which I think is a rip off. What do I do now?
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to change country in my user profile

I created a premium account while living in Great Britain. I moved back home to the Czech Republic but I can't seem to be able to change the country in my user profile to Czech Republic. I tried to log into My Account and go to the Edit Profile page,...

• Casual Listener
  • I created a premium account while living in Great Britain. I moved back home to the Czech Republic but I can't seem to be able to change the country in my user profile to Czech Republi...
  • michalm
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing Country

So I was on vacation in Denmark when I made Spotify account. I also started a free trial of a week. But now I'm back in Holland and I bought a premium card for 3 months. I filled it in on the site. On the site it says I have premium but on the app I ...

• Regular
  • So I was on vacation in Denmark when I made Spotify account. I also started a free trial of a week. But now I'm back in Holland and I bought a premium card for 3 months. I filled it in on the site. O...
  • OisinH
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription payment problems

Hi, My account's student discount was about to expire and I was sent a link regarding its renewal. I clicked on the link and signed in to my one only acoount and renewed the student discount and I changed my payment method as well before the month wa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,     My account's student discount was about to expire and I was sent a link regarding its renewal. I clicked on the link and signed in to my one only acoount and renewed the stude...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Doesn't let me use the premium version

My subscription was charged Oct. 10, 2016 but it doesn't let me used the premium version.

• My subscription was charged Oct. 10, 2016 but it doesn't let me used the premium version.
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family invitation problem

I have Spotify Family but when I send the invitation to the other member, he gets an error message saying that the account is not based in the same country.We two have the same country selected in the profile, and the same postal code. Please help wi...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify Family but when I send the invitation to the other member, he gets an error message saying that the account is not based in the same country. We two have the same country selected in ...
  • tugbaucyildiz
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for no reason

I was charged for a premium plan and I can't even use it because apparently my college isn't registered with Spotify. How do I get my money back?Also it's really difficult that there is no number to call.

• Visitor
  • I was charged for a premium plan and I can't even use it because apparently my college isn't registered with Spotify. How do I get my money back? Also it's really difficult that there is no number t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify for family invite send fail

my mom has sent me a spotify email invite twice and I haven't gotten either one Spotify itself sent the second one and I still haven't gotten it what's up with that what can we do

• Casual Listener
  • my mom has sent me a spotify email invite twice and I haven't gotten either one Spotify itself sent the second one and I still haven't gotten it what's up with that what can we do
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist-Picture Change

Hi!Is there any way to change the picture of your playlist???Thans!   

• Hi! Is there any way to change the picture of your playlist??? Thans!      
  • kerritt
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged twice per month only 2 weeks apart

I just got charged 9.99 Oct 13 witch my bill was already paid for Oct n you are charging me again Nov 4th 9.99 I want my subscription cancelled and I would like to talk to someone in management I would like my money back this has not been the first t...

• I just got charged 9.99 Oct 13 witch my bill was already paid for Oct n you are charging me again Nov 4th 9.99 I want my subscription cancelled and I would like to talk to someone in management I wou...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution IPhone using wrong FB profile

Hi there, I used to have Spotify Premium and used my wife's I-phone to connect. I no longer have premium but she has recently got it. However when she tries to log in from her phone using the log-in via Facebook option it takes her to my now free acc...

• Hi there, I used to have Spotify Premium and used my wife's I-phone to connect. I no longer have premium but she has recently got it. However when she tries to log in from her phone using the log-in ...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice a month.

I upgraded to family in September. I have just recently discovered that I am still being charged for a single subscription along with a family subscription, meaning I have paid an additional $20.00 that I shouldn't have. I'll see the credit to my acc...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to family in September. I have just recently discovered that I am still being charged for a single subscription along with a family subscription, meaning I have paid an additional $20.00 t...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating payment not working

I'm trying to update my payment info, but it keeps saying I'm not eligible for the $4.99 student rate...I'm trying to pay my $9.99 monthly rate, but it won't let me choose that option anywhere.

• I'm trying to update my payment info, but it keeps saying I'm not eligible for the $4.99 student rate...I'm trying to pay my $9.99 monthly rate, but it won't let me choose that option anywhere.
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment for premium but cant use ?

Each month i get a text saying 'Thank you for your subscription to Spotify Premium', but when i access my account, it says i only have a free service.Payment gets taken each month from my vodafone account.Why can i not use premium even though money i...

• Casual Listener
  • Each month i get a text saying 'Thank you for your subscription to Spotify Premium', but when i access my account, it says i only have a free service. Payment gets taken each month from my vodafone ...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't change email

Trying to help out my dad here. We just figured out he mistyped his email in his account and misses 1 letter.But when trying to change it to the correct mail adress it says it already exists.When saying "forgot password" to the correct mail adress we...

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to help out my dad here.   We just figured out he mistyped his email in his account and misses 1 letter. But when trying to change it to the correct mail adress it says it already exis...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Account will not work on iPhone app

I would really like to try Spotify and probably premium as well, but it won't let me login to the app. I signed up for an account and I can use the spotify web player on a PC but whenever I try to login to the app on my iPhone 5S I get the following ...

• Casual Listener
  • I would really like to try Spotify and probably premium as well, but it won't let me login to the app.    I signed up for an account and I can use the spotify web player on a PC but whene...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution It will not let me change my country

I recently moved to South Korea, I need to change the country on my profile but when I do, there is no drop down bar. It only gives me the US one. Please help!

• I recently moved to South Korea, I need to change the country on my profile but when I do, there is no drop down bar. It only gives me the US one. Please help!
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Facebook account and no longer have access to Spotify

Hi, I created my spotify with facebook login and I no longer have that facebook account. I want to cancel my premium account but I can't access to make changes.Please help! thank you!

• Hi, I created my spotify with facebook login and I no longer have that facebook account. I want to cancel my premium account but I can't access to make changes. Please help! thank you!
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Setting Device Password

My spotify account was created using my facebook account and there is an option to set up a device password so that I can log in with my username instead, but everytime I try to create that password there is an error and it won't let me do it. I have...

• My spotify account was created using my facebook account and there is an option to set up a device password so that I can log in with my username instead, but everytime I try to create that password ...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged me for premuim but still canceled my upgrade

I had an email saying that the price of spotty was payed for $10.75 for premuim and just today it took me off of premuim. What do I do? Is there a way I can get premuim back on, because it said I made a payment for it?

• I had an email saying that the price of spotty was payed for $10.75 for premuim and just today it took me off of premuim. What do I do? Is there a way I can get premuim back on, because it said I mad...
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes