Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't change email

Trying to help out my dad here. We just figured out he mistyped his email in his account and misses 1 letter.But when trying to change it to the correct mail adress it says it already exists.When saying "forgot password" to the correct mail adress we...

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to help out my dad here.   We just figured out he mistyped his email in his account and misses 1 letter. But when trying to change it to the correct mail adress it says it already exis...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Account will not work on iPhone app

I would really like to try Spotify and probably premium as well, but it won't let me login to the app. I signed up for an account and I can use the spotify web player on a PC but whenever I try to login to the app on my iPhone 5S I get the following ...

• Casual Listener
  • I would really like to try Spotify and probably premium as well, but it won't let me login to the app.    I signed up for an account and I can use the spotify web player on a PC but whene...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution It will not let me change my country

I recently moved to South Korea, I need to change the country on my profile but when I do, there is no drop down bar. It only gives me the US one. Please help!

• I recently moved to South Korea, I need to change the country on my profile but when I do, there is no drop down bar. It only gives me the US one. Please help!
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Facebook account and no longer have access to Spotify

Hi, I created my spotify with facebook login and I no longer have that facebook account. I want to cancel my premium account but I can't access to make changes.Please help! thank you!

• Hi, I created my spotify with facebook login and I no longer have that facebook account. I want to cancel my premium account but I can't access to make changes. Please help! thank you!
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Setting Device Password

My spotify account was created using my facebook account and there is an option to set up a device password so that I can log in with my username instead, but everytime I try to create that password there is an error and it won't let me do it. I have...

• My spotify account was created using my facebook account and there is an option to set up a device password so that I can log in with my username instead, but everytime I try to create that password ...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged me for premuim but still canceled my upgrade

I had an email saying that the price of spotty was payed for $10.75 for premuim and just today it took me off of premuim. What do I do? Is there a way I can get premuim back on, because it said I made a payment for it?

• I had an email saying that the price of spotty was payed for $10.75 for premuim and just today it took me off of premuim. What do I do? Is there a way I can get premuim back on, because it said I mad...
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Switched to Family but still being charged for a normal premium service

Hi, Five members of our family took advantage of the summer offer 3 months for 99p. We have now switched to Family, but I seem to have also been charge the £9.99 for Premium. How do I get this refunded and stopped for the futureThanks

• Hi, Five members of our family took advantage of the summer offer 3 months for 99p.  We have now switched to Family, but I seem to have also been charge the £9.99 for Premium.  How do I get...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I unsubscribe my Spotify premium??

I need help. I did not subscribe to any premium but I get charges on my credit card a month. I barely even use this app. How do I unsubscribe my spotify premium. I followed the instructions online but I don't see an unsubscribe option there.

• Visitor
  • I need help. I did not subscribe to any premium but I get charges on my credit card a month. I barely even use this app. How do I unsubscribe my spotify premium. I followed the instructions online bu...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Still getting charged

I am part of a family subscription, but i still get charged 6 euros every month even though i already cancelled my previous premium sub. How can i solve this?

• Casual Listener
  • I am part of a family subscription, but i still get charged 6 euros every month even though i already cancelled my previous premium sub. How can i solve this?
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Free Subscriber - Playlists don't play

Hi, I am a free subscriber. I have made some playlists. When I go to play a playlist I am presented with the 'Shuffle Play'. Issue 1: On pressing 'Shuffle Play' spotify 'usually' starts with a song in my playlist. Which would make sense, but sometime...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I am a free subscriber.   I have made some playlists. When I go to play a playlist I am presented with the 'Shuffle Play'.   Issue 1: On pressing 'Shuffle Play' spotify 'usuall...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No access to second account to cancel subscription

Hi, I created an account linked to my Facebook which has been compromised, has my credit card details which I used for the 30day free trial now I'm not able to access that account to cancel that subscription, Facebook user name is Pere Masina.....can...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I created an account linked to my Facebook which has been compromised, has my credit card details which I used for the 30day free trial now I'm not able to access that account to cancel that subs...
  • Subnig
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hit max device limit

I recently factory reset and backed up my iphone to my computer. I have Spotify on my phone and on my computer, and that is it. After I put the backup on my new phone, Spotify said I hit my max device limit and will no longer allow me to listen to my...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently factory reset and backed up my iphone to my computer. I have Spotify on my phone and on my computer, and that is it. After I put the backup on my new phone, Spotify said I hit my max devic...
  • jackilynna
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charging me but I'm not receiving premium

I have been a premium user of spotify for about a year. I had to change card numbers due to a stolen debit card. When I transfered credit card numbers, this last month, i was charged for premium but and recieving a "free" subsription on the app.

• I have been a premium user of spotify for about a year. I had to change card numbers due to a stolen debit card. When I transfered credit card numbers, this last month, i was charged for premium but ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment method in Turkey

Hello to everybody, I'm working and living in Turkey and I want to upgrade my account to a premium one.The problem is that I just have a turkish "maestro" card that seems not accepted or foreign credit cards (italian), so when I try to pay with my tu...

• Hello to everybody,   I'm working and living in Turkey and I want to upgrade my account to a premium one. The problem is that I just have a turkish "maestro" card that seems not accepted...
  • iranspotify
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Gift Cards?

How in the heck do I buy someone a Spotify sub for a gift? I have never tried so hard to give someone my money! It says I cannot get one since I am in the US?

• Visitor
  • How in the heck do I buy someone a Spotify sub for a gift?  I have never tried so hard to give someone my money!  It says I cannot get one since I am in the US? 
  • iranspotify
  • Music Fan
  • 55 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 55 replies
  • 4 likes

Premium code is not working

Hello,I have been using Spotify with Premium codes that I buy from Vodafone for 1 year. I just renew my subsciption on Vodafone and recieved a Premium Code just as usual. However at this time, my Premium code gave an error that I should contact custo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have been using Spotify with Premium codes that I buy from Vodafone for 1 year. I just renew my subsciption on Vodafone and recieved a Premium Code just as usual. However at this time, my P...
  • iranspotify
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paying In Other Countries

Hey there, I'm in Iran and I want to buy Spotify Premium so badly!! I don't know how can I do that because in Iran we don't have any Master or Visa Cards,is there any way that I can pay Spotify in here?

• Hey there,   I'm in Iran and I want to buy Spotify Premium so badly!! I don't know how can I do that because in Iran we don't have any Master or Visa Cards, is there any way that I can pay Sp...
  • iranspotify
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Log in email address

Please help. I cannot log in to Spotify as it says my email already exists. I registered last year in France, however I have since moved to Spain and upgraded to Premium. But I can't log in and the only options it gives me is to change password and u...

• Please help. I cannot log in to Spotify as it says my email already exists. I registered last year in France, however I have since moved to Spain and upgraded to Premium. But I can't log in and the o...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes