Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Spotify login through Facebook not working for third Mac device

I can log in to Spotify on 5 ios devices and 2 Mac laptops. My log in is through Facebook.I am unable to log on to Spotify using a third Mac device which is an iMac.All Mac devices and IOS devices are runing the lates version of IOS(10.0.2) and the l...

• Regular
  • I can log in to Spotify on 5 ios devices and 2 Mac laptops. My log in is through Facebook. I am unable to log on to Spotify using a third Mac device which is an iMac. All Mac devices and IOS device...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

All my songs were deleted and replaced with music I'd never heard of and didn't put there.

Yesterday, I opened up the spotify app (newest version, premium membership, on iphone) to find that all of my songs, playlists, and albums had disappeared. I searched around and saw other people with the same probelm, and tried all their solutions (s...

• Yesterday, I opened up the spotify app (newest version, premium membership, on iphone) to find that all of my songs, playlists, and albums had disappeared. I searched around and saw other people with...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Got a new phone

I got a new phone and can't log in to my premium Spotify account, when I try to login through facebook it logs into my girlfriends account and she doesn't have a Spotify, I have a premium account, I know my password not username

• I got a new phone and can't log in to my premium Spotify account, when I try to login through facebook it logs into my girlfriends account and she doesn't have a Spotify, I have a premium account, I ...
  • henriettuss
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in

Each time I try to log in it says "log in failed you already have an account under this email" and then it won't let me log in.

• Each time I try to log in it says "log in failed you already have an account under this email" and then it won't let me log in.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

KPN can not reset my account to Free and now I can't get an family account

I am trying to disconnect my spotify account from KPN. But they can't " release" my account in their system, so I can't get an family account.Can Someone help me to get rid of the KPN connection. I do not pay for premium even, but still my account is...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to disconnect my spotify account from KPN. But they can't " release" my account in their system, so I can't get an family account. Can Someone help me to get rid of the KPN connection. I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Log in to desktop version mac

Can't log in to mac desktop account with email and password, changed password two times - new password works fine on iphone - not so much on desktop. Was considering family premium, maybe not so much anymore,How do companies make money with issues li...

• Can't log in to mac desktop account with email and password, changed password two times - new password works fine on iphone - not so much on desktop.  Was considering family premium, maybe not ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I pay for premium service through sprint but I'm not getting premium service now.

• I pay for premium service through sprint but I'm not getting premium service now.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Payment via credit card statement was made, the value has already been charged by EBANX of R $ 14.90 on 16/10 11h16 and the account is still counting on and FREE and not PROFESSIONAL. It has already been logged out and logged and keeps asking to sign...

• Casual Listener
  • Payment via credit card statement was made, the value has already been charged by EBANX of R $ 14.90 on 16/10 11h16 and the account is still counting on and FREE and not PROFESSIONAL. It has already ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How To Delete Spotify Account!?

Hi. I want to get rid of my Spotify Account. I followed instructions before by going to Account and tried to find Contact Form (under "Customer Service and Support") but its not there!

• Hi. I want to get rid of my Spotify Account. I followed instructions before by going to Account and tried to find Contact Form (under "Customer Service and Support") but its not there! 
  • Whymir
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to student account change

I want to change my premium account to a student account. I have an NUS Extra card. I followed the link provided in the answer to a similar thread, and the answer said that after logging in I should be asked for my NUS Extra details. However when I l...

• I want to change my premium account to a student account. I have an NUS Extra card. I followed the link provided in the answer to a similar thread, and the answer said that after logging in I sh...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I got charged twice for student subscription!!!

I subscriped to Spotify student premium. And the next day, I got an alert from my bank app for TWO CHARGES!!! from Spotify. I have sent a support form but haven't yet received a reply except for the automated one as soon as I sent in the form. How do...

• Visitor
  • I subscriped to Spotify student premium. And the next day, I got an alert from my bank app for TWO CHARGES!!! from Spotify. I have sent a support form but haven't yet received a reply except for the ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discounts for International Students

Hi everyone, So I'm an international student currently studying in the US. I tried to get spotify premium with the student discount, but it wouldn't let me because I have a Swiss credit card. How do I get around that? Thanks for any answers!Jess

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,   So I'm an international student currently studying in the US. I tried to get spotify premium with the student discount, but it wouldn't let me because I have a Swiss c...
  • jeroe32
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! False Advertising Regarding Trial Subscription

I accepted an offer to try out the Premium service for free for 7 days. This is now my 2nd day during that time frame. Right after I began using this free trial (yesterday), I received an email from Spotify offering to extend this free trial another ...

• Regular
  • I accepted an offer to try out the Premium service for free for 7 days. This is now my 2nd day during that time frame. Right after I began using this free trial (yesterday), I received an email from ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

all my songs disappeared because of living in another country

I've been in Portugal for two weeks now and today when I tried to connect to Spotify, I had to log in again with facebook or with my username and when I got in, I haven't my songs that I had collected for ages even when I've changed the settings as t...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been in Portugal for two weeks now and today when I tried to connect to Spotify, I had to log in again with facebook or with my username and when I got in, I haven't my songs that I had collecte...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

how to get plan changed to student discount

Hi I'm a kiwi doing a student exchange in munich and i'm on the 9.99 euro plan right now because I cant get to change my plan or sign into the 4.99 euro student plan cause every time I click it i get redirected to the main page. I already emailed ask...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I'm a kiwi doing a student exchange in munich and i'm on the 9.99 euro plan right now because I cant get to change my plan or sign into the 4.99 euro student plan cause every time I click...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

premium to family

Hi, im wondering if i cancel my premium account to then reactivate it on a family package, will my account be the same and playlists still be on my library?,Thanks.

• Hi, im wondering if i cancel my premium account to then reactivate it on a family package, will my account be the same and playlists still be on my library?, Thanks.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charged twice in one month, nobody cares

Last month my paypal was charged twice for my spotify subscription. Once when it was supposed to, on the 15th, and another time on the 18th. I've used the stupid contact form, that very interestingly suggests that maybe I have more accounts or it's m...

• Casual Listener
  • Last month my paypal was charged twice for my spotify subscription. Once when it was supposed to, on the 15th, and another time on the 18th.   I've used the stupid contact form, that very ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot change country

I am trying to change my country from UK to USA and it won't won't allow me on my account page. I am temporarily in the UK, therefore it might be the IP address, but my credit card and billing details are American (I have no UK credit card I could us...

• I am trying to change my country from UK to USA and it won't won't allow me on my account page.    I am temporarily in the UK, therefore it might be the IP address, but my credi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account from paused account

Unfortunately my PayPal payments didn't go though due to a problem and Spotify didn't get paid which has upset me grately. I could the email which may I add doesn't explain what to do about paying to reinstalling it. It just says sorry to lose you , ...

• Visitor
  • Unfortunately my PayPal payments didn't go though due to a problem and Spotify didn't get paid which has upset me grately. I could the email which may I add doesn't explain what to do about paying to...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charge twice per month

Hi,It has come to my attention I have been charged twice per month (the amounts of $17.99AUD and $11.99AUD) since March this year. I believe this was when I upgraded to family. I only have the one account and wish to be corrected and refunded.Regards...

• Hi, It has come to my attention I have been charged twice per month (the amounts of $17.99AUD and $11.99AUD) since March this year. I believe this was when I upgraded to family. I only have the one ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes