Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Moving back to my family and want to keep my spotify account

Hi there, I moved back to my family in Germany and would like to join their spotify family plan, however, I am still registered in another country. Only option I see is cancelling my current subscription and registering a new account in Germany.Any c...

• Hi there,   I moved back to my family in Germany and would like to join their spotify family plan, however, I am still registered in another country. Only option I see is cancelling my current...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice with no response

Hi guys, A credit card account that I removed months ago is still being charged. I've submitted a contact form multiple times, but have not heard back. Can I connect with someone to review this matter further? Thank you,D

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   A credit card account that I removed months ago is still being charged. I've submitted a contact form multiple times, but have not heard back. Can I connect with someone to review t...
  • destinib07
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't buy premium and have been charged twice

I was using the free trial, but when the period was over I decided to buy the premium version. I input all my credit card data and clicked on "buy now" or something like that. R$10,00 were charged from my card, which is weird, because it costs R$14,3...

• Casual Listener
  • I was using the free trial, but when the period was over I decided to buy the premium version. I input all my credit card data and clicked on "buy now" or something like that. R$10,00 were charged fr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

If I cancel my premium account, what specifically will I lose?

I am cutting back on expenses that are extrenuous and sadly, this is not one of my "have-to's" so it is on the chopping block. Hard, so hard because I love music and I am on here listening everyday. That all being said, will I lose my current playlis...

• I am cutting back on expenses that are extrenuous and sadly, this is not one of my "have-to's" so it is on the chopping block. Hard, so hard because I love music and I am on here listening everyday.&...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to use Spotify without Facebook

please delete my email: *********@hotmail.com to register again without facebook account,best regards

• please delete my email: *********@hotmail.com to register again without facebook account, best regards
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlinked Facebook from spotify, lost everything

Hi, I lost everything when I unlinked Facebook from my Spotify account. Now, when I link it back to FB it created a new account. I can't access my playlists and I lost my premium suscription. Can you link my original account back to my FB account? my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I lost everything when I unlinked Facebook from my Spotify account.  Now, when I link it back to FB it created a new account. I can't access my playlists and I lost my premi...
  • paddington82
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged after i canceled my subscription

Hi. I am still being charged after I canceled my subscription.I have never used the account and need to be reimbursed. I cannot get in touch with anyone. I filled out the contact form and got a generated response. I need to speak to someone.

• Hi. I am still being charged after I canceled my subscription.I have never used the account and need to be reimbursed. I cannot get in touch with anyone. I filled out the contact form and got a gener...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to get premium

• Casual Listener
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! User

I creat This account today, than a pass the user link for a friend and he can't find my user (Harborhoteis) what can i do?!

• Visitor
  • I creat This account today, than a pass the user link for a friend and he can't find my user (Harborhoteis) what can i do?!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay for premium

I am trying to pay for premium through the paypal, but problem is that after i am pressing pay on paypal, it's just redirecting me back to spotify and nothing, what to do?

• I am trying to pay for premium through the paypal, but problem is that after i am pressing pay on paypal, it's just redirecting me back to spotify and nothing, what to do?
  • Yannickk
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! forgot password

I dont remember my password and I dont have access to my email account that is linked to spotify anymore. I can login to spotify through facebook I think, but I cant change the password or the email adess. How do I solve it?

• Casual Listener
  • I dont remember my password and I dont have access to my email account that is linked to spotify anymore. I can login to spotify through facebook I think, but I cant change the password or the email ...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Yanlis fotograf ve isim

Fake facebook hesabını düzenledim ama hala spotifyda eski fotoğraf ve isim görünüyor. Yardım lütfen

• Visitor
  • Fake facebook hesabını düzenledim ama hala spotifyda eski fotoğraf ve isim görünüyor. Yardım lütfen
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Free subscription

I have a FREE 30 day trial and I was already charged twice though it is a FREE trial. How can I get my money back or this corrected?

• I have a  FREE 30 day trial and I was already charged twice though it is a FREE trial. How can I get my money back or this corrected?     
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription

Hi, I have a premium account that I would like to cancel (return to free account) but on my subscription it's written that I have a free account. What can I do?

• Hi,    I have a premium account that I would like to cancel (return to free account) but on my subscription it's written that I have a free account. What can I do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment challenges

Every month I am told there is a problem with my billing details, and asked to change my card details. And every month I re-enter the same card and details and all is well. There is money in my account, I pay other bills without problems - but still ...

• Every month I am told there is a problem with my billing details, and asked to change my card details. And every month I re-enter the same card and details and all is well. There is money in my ...
  • rah7926
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel subscription on account

HiI have a problem, or my mom does. My sister "loaned" our moms credit card and subscribed to premium. Now that we found out we wish to cancel that.But we cannot access the account.. how do we cancel the subscription then ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have a problem, or my mom does. My sister "loaned" our moms credit card and subscribed to premium. Now that we found out we wish to cancel that. But we cannot access the account.. how do we ca...
  • Matthacker
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Email linked 2 accounts

My free trial account and my premium account have the same email address and now my premium account won't match up to my Facebook as it's still on my free trial one can you delete the free trial one please? Xx

• Casual Listener
  • My free trial account and my premium account have the same email address and now my premium account won't match up to my Facebook as it's still on my free trial one 😞 can you delete the free trial o...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't Login

My Spotify App suddenly crashed this morning on my Xiaomi Mi5. i've tried everything like clearing my data, clearing my cache, force stop the app. But i can't start the app again, keeps crashing without even showing the UI. So I uninstalled it and re...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify App suddenly crashed this morning on my Xiaomi Mi5. i've tried everything like clearing my data, clearing my cache, force stop the app. But i can't start the app again, keeps crashing with...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Free account but being charged £9.99

£9.99 has been taken from my bank and Vodafone have confirmed its not through them and I need to contact Spotify to get the money refunded. I only have a free account. How do I go about getting this sorted please?

• Casual Listener
  • £9.99 has been taken from my bank and Vodafone have confirmed its not through them and I need to contact Spotify to get the money refunded. I only have a free account. How do I go about getting this ...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes