Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify premium for family

Hey,I'd like to know why you have to live at the same address. Does that mean that if you don't live with your family (for example because you're a student) that you can't choose for a family package?thanks

• Hey, I'd like to know why you have to live at the same address. Does that mean that if you don't live with your family (for example because you're a student) that you can't choose for a family packa...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two email addresses, only one username, and not allowing changes

My I-Mac doesn't support the old version of Spotify, so I had to download the new version. In doing so, the account asked me to login. I attempted to use my email address, and it said that my email was invalid. I attempted to reset my password, and i...

• My I-Mac doesn't support the old version of Spotify, so I had to download the new version. In doing so, the account asked me to login. I attempted to use my email address, and it said that my email w...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify subscription

Can I subscribe back to spotify premium if i cancel my subscription?

• Casual Listener
  • Can I subscribe back to spotify premium if i cancel my subscription?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in after signing out of all devices

I forgot to sign out of Spotify on my old work laptop, so I used the Spotify website to 'sign out of all devices'. I have since been trying to sign in to Spotify on my iPhone device, but it is not recognising my log in details. I am 100% entering the...

• I forgot to sign out of Spotify on my old work laptop, so I used the Spotify website to 'sign out of all devices'. I have since been trying to sign in to Spotify on my iPhone device, but it is not re...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Did I pay?

Hey,I forgot if I paid my spotify bill or not..So, do you know where I can see if I had paid?Because I don't want to pay the reminder fee.Thanks in advance!

• Hey, I forgot if I paid my spotify bill or not.. So, do you know where I can see if I had paid? Because I don't want to pay the reminder fee. Thanks in advance!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for Passive Account, How To Cancel?

I used my credit card for my old friend Spotify account. I learned last week, she left my credit card informations a long ago and used her own credit card to bill account. Now I want to unlink my credit card from her Spotify account, but I cannot and...

• Casual Listener
  • I used my credit card for my old friend Spotify account. I learned last week, she left my credit card informations a long ago and used her own credit card to bill account. Now I want to unl...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Report hacking to spotify

Hi, I would like to report a hacking/security issue to spotify directly, Kindly advice an email address I can send the issue to. Or what is the process to report to them directly. Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I would like to report a hacking/security issue to spotify directly, Kindly advice an email address I can send the issue to. Or what is the process to report to them directly. Thank you.
  • Ayielle
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Security
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Announcements in Premium accounts

Why am I seing ads disguised as "announcements" almost every time I start Spotify? I'm paying for premium, just so I don't see these ads.

• Why am I seing ads disguised as "announcements" almost every time I start Spotify? I'm paying for premium, just so I don't see these ads.
  • sekwaf
  • 15 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 7 likes

Keep getting error when trying to get free 30 day trial

I was thinking of getting Spotify premium then my friend told me I could get this 30 day trial then I can start paying so I tried to sign up with my paypal since I can't access my visa (visa not linked to paypal) but I keep getting this error saying ...

• I was thinking of getting Spotify premium then my friend told me I could get this 30 day trial then I can start paying so I tried to sign up with my paypal since I can't access my visa (visa not link...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My e-mail and password were changed without my consent!

Hello guys,I can log normally on spotify from my facebook and smartphone just fine, but I noticed just now that the e-mail and password of my account was changed without my consent!My e-mail was from hotmail before and now is from gmail and my passwo...

• Regular
  • Hello guys, I can log normally on spotify from my facebook and smartphone just fine, but I noticed just now that the e-mail and password of my account was changed without my consent! My e-...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Security
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled subscription entirely, got confirmation but still invoiced?!

Hi,I cancelled my premium for family a few days ago. My new month starts at the 12th, so I was in time to cancel my subscription.Once I cancelled I saw in my account that Spotify was back to the free mode and that I did not have to pay anything.This ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I cancelled my premium for family a few days ago. My new month starts at the 12th, so I was in time to cancel my subscription. Once I cancelled I saw in my account that Spotify was back to ...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not login

l go to jordan for work. i cannot login at my account. I used Soptify application at smartphone.

• l go to jordan for work. i cannot login at my account. I used Soptify application at smartphone.
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel premium account

I hold a premium account that i cancelled however I have still been charged. I am cancelling because my phone provider is offering me the subscription free of charge. Can someone please help?

• I hold a premium account that i cancelled however I have still been charged. I am cancelling because my phone provider is offering me the subscription free of charge.  Can someone please help?
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay premium with itunes credit

I Dont have credit card. But just bought an itunes card. How can I pay premium with my itunes account?

• I Dont have credit card. But just bought an itunes card. How can I pay premium with my itunes account?
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bought the yearly pre-paid plan

Hey Community, I recently ordered the wrong plan and it was ment for the family plan... is there a way to refund and re-do my payment process?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Community, I recently ordered the wrong plan and it was ment for the family plan... is there a way to refund and re-do my payment process?
  • naeng
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change country without credit card?

Hi My Spotify premium account was in France for the last 2 years. My brother who lives in Colombia got me an EGiftcard for 1 year. I can't redeem the giftcard as it was bought in Colombia and my account is in France. I tried changing my country but c...

• Hi My Spotify premium account was in France for the last 2 years. My brother who lives in Colombia got me an EGiftcard for 1 year. I can't redeem the giftcard as it was bought in Colombia and my acco...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Atualize o cartão, me cobrou e minha assinatura está pausada.

Atualizei meu cartão e até recebi SMS do banco confirmando a compra mas minha assinatura está pausada. Alguém pode me ajudar?

• Casual Listener
  • Atualizei meu cartão e até recebi SMS do banco confirmando a compra mas minha assinatura está pausada. Alguém pode me ajudar?
  • luiis
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Study abroad

Hello,I have started studying this semester in Salzburg which is in Austria but I'm living in Freilassing which is in Germany right over the border. I can not get my student discount because it does not find it in Germany because I'm on a austrian un...

• Hello, I have started studying this semester in Salzburg which is in Austria but I'm living in Freilassing which is in Germany right over the border. I can not get my student discount because it doe...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Receiving email request for payment when I'm paid up until December. Please help.

I keep receiving emails that my account will be terminated if I don't provide payment method. I made a payment through gift card for 3 months at the end of September. Can anyone help.

• Casual Listener
  • I keep receiving emails that my account will be terminated if I don't provide payment method.  I made a payment through gift card for 3 months at the end of September.  Can anyone help.
  • dbonner1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not being able to access premium

So I purchased premium last night and it won't let me access the premium side of Spotify. Money was taken out of my bank account but I cannot access premium . Any help is appreciated

• So I purchased premium last night and it won't let me access the premium side of Spotify. Money was taken out of my bank account but I cannot access premium . Any help is appreciated
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes