Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Still being charged for cancelled Premium subscription

Hello, I cancelled my original Spotify Premium account because it was linked to my Facebook and I had a personal issue that forced me to delete my Facebook account. I read that the only way to continue using Spotify was to make a new account that was...

• Hello,   I cancelled my original Spotify Premium account because it was linked to my Facebook and I had a personal issue that forced me to delete my Facebook account. I read that the only way ...
  • lord_fyk
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offended

I personally find it offensive that you could create a playlist in support of a hate group like Black Lives Matters. And I am not alone. I lead whole group of police officers and supporters (this includes families, military, etc) on Facebook that is ...

• Regular
  • I personally find it offensive that you could create a playlist in support of a hate group like Black Lives Matters. And I am not alone. I lead whole group of police officers and supporters (thi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes

Is there an audit log for playlists

Is there a way to see the history of a playlist, or, history of an account for added/deleted song from my library? My fiance says she added a song to a playlist months ago, but I don't believe it ever got added to a playlist...she believes that it wa...

• Is there a way to see the history of a playlist, or, history of an account for added/deleted song from my library?   My fiance says she added a song to a playlist months ago, but I don't belie...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

How can I buy a subscription through my company?

So basically that's the questions... How can I buy a subscription through my company?I would need of course an invoice for accounting, but thing is I have a company and we only use Spotify when working, me and my wife (that's also an employee on the ...

• So basically that's the questions... How can I buy a subscription through my company? I would need of course an invoice for accounting, but thing is I have a company and we only use Spotify whe...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Will I get email receipts sent every month?

Hello, I just purchased Spotify Premium by providing my credit card information, and I got an email with my receipt for my month's payment. Will I get this email every month? If not, is there a way that I can sign up for a monthly reminder that my cr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I just purchased Spotify Premium by providing my credit card information, and I got an email with my receipt for my month's payment.  Will I get this email every month?  If not, is t...
  • tegnatrout
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

I want to delete my facbook/sptify account

Hello community!I have an account that is not connected with facebook. I have a premium through the familypack thing. I have alot of playlists. Then i accidentally created an account with my facebook and i cant connect my fb acc and my nofb acc. I wa...

• Hello community! I have an account that is not connected with facebook. I have a premium through the familypack thing. I have alot of playlists. Then i accidentally created an account with my facebo...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rejected for college discount, still charged credit card, still free account

I am an incoming UF student with an ID card and tried to get the student discount. They said that could not verify that I am a student and that might be because I don't officially start until January which I understand. However, they still charged my...

• Casual Listener
  • I am an incoming UF student with an ID card and tried to get the student discount. They said that could not verify that I am a student and that might be because I don't officially start until Ja...
  • CHRISTINARIZK
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot stop banner music Premium desktop for OSX

When I select Browse/Discover in Spotify desktop, on mac, a banner loads on the top and for some reason, the advertised song starts to play from the banner, while spotify keeps playing what it was playing. I cannot stop the banner's music, so I have ...

• Casual Listener
  • When I select Browse/Discover in Spotify desktop, on mac, a banner loads on the top and for some reason, the advertised song starts to play from the banner, while spotify keeps playing what it w...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount for High school students

I'd really like to have the discount on my account. I agree with the other topic on here that says a similar statement. Could I please get the discount? (I'm a junior in highschool and Spotify is my #1 go to music app on both my phone and computer)

• Casual Listener
  • I'd really like to have the discount on my account. I agree with the other topic on here that says a similar statement. Could I please get the discount? (I'm a junior in highschool and Spotify is my ...
  • SaturnUnbound
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Android without premium

Hi Guys, I'm using the spotify premium family membership since a few days. But the premium account is only available on my laptop. My tablet and my mobile are still free accounts (both android). I tried to delete the cache an reinstall the app, as we...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys,   I'm using the spotify premium family membership since a few days. But the premium account is only available on my laptop. My tablet and my mobile are still free accounts (both andro...
  • roticm
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeemed a Gift Card, it shows up under "Receipts" yet I've just been downgraded from Premium.

I've just redeemed a Gift Card successfully and it even shows under "Receipts" yet my Premium status has been revoked. I had been getting emails warning me to "Change Payment Details" and I bought a Gift Card instead and redeemed it. After redeeming ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've just redeemed a Gift Card successfully and it even shows under "Receipts" yet my Premium status has been revoked. I had been getting emails warning me to "Change Payment Details" and I bought a ...
  • Alex_M24
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong Billing

Hi, i have a problem with my bills from spotify. you are charging to much.I have a confirmed student account but you are charging for a regular premium account. Look at the attachments. Billing2 shows that you charged 9.99€ for the last 2 month. in o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i have a problem with my bills from spotify. you are charging to much. I have a confirmed student account but you are charging for a regular premium account.    Look at the ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Premium, but get Spotify Free

Hello, I have Spotify Premium and I pay 9,99 each month but now suddenly I get advertising and my account settings tell me I have Spotify Free? How come if I pay (evemn this month, for Premium?

• Hello,   I have Spotify Premium and I pay 9,99 each month but now suddenly I get advertising and my account settings tell me I have Spotify Free? How come if I pay (evemn this month, for Premi...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with facebook/spotify

I am trying to desconect my spotify account from facebook, but I am in trouble. First of all I tried to desconect it in the own service of the spotify in the computer, I saw that I needed to look for preferences-social networks-desconect from faceboo...

• I am trying to desconect my spotify account from facebook, but I am in trouble. First of all I tried to desconect it in the own service of the spotify in the computer, I saw that I needed to look for...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Premium??

I had premium on my account since I bought my ps4 and made an account. More than a month has passed and its now saying I do not have a premium account. Do you know why this is happening? I bought my ps4 used so I don't know if it has anything to do w...

• I had premium on my account since I bought my ps4 and made an account. More than a month has passed and its now saying I do not have a premium account. Do you know why this is happening? I bought my ...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I was charged before 3 months

On my account I get a charged before 1 month until finished my Premium subscription. Look at this transaction.Could you help me?I understand that the charge should do at month end and not the beginning.30/8/16 - 12206495060143/10/16 - 1284851953017 t...

• Casual Listener
  • On my account I get a charged before 1 month until finished my Premium subscription. Look at this transaction. Could you help me? I understand that the charge should do at month end and not the beg...
  • juanmboehme
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switched Subscription

So today was my charging cycle, I just found out today that there's a student discount (how stupid right?). Anyways, I changed to the student plan, and just wondering if I would be able to get the $9.99 plan refund? Thanks you for reading and answeri...

• Casual Listener
  • So today was my charging cycle, I just found out today that there's a student discount (how stupid right?). Anyways, I changed to the student plan, and just wondering if I would be able to get the $9...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled Premium still getting charged

It's been a couple weeks since I've e-mailed Spotify regarding my charged account and today I received an e-mail asking how satisfied with the customer service I received was. Well I haven't gotten any response so I couldn't even tell them.... I canc...

• It's been a couple weeks since I've e-mailed Spotify regarding my charged account and today I received an e-mail asking how satisfied with the customer service I received was. Well I haven't gotten a...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Pay

Goog Night: I'm using spotify premium since more than 6 months ago. This month i can't pay my account and apper this message(In Spanish). Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pago están teniendo un mal día. No te preocupes, no se ha cargado ning...

• Casual Listener
  • Goog Night:   I'm using spotify premium since more than 6 months ago. This month i can't pay my account and apper this message(In Spanish).   Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de ...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes