Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cobro de cuenta

Me llega un cobro de cuenta pero no puedo iniciar sesión no se a que cuenta se me esta cobrando, como puedo ingresar a esa cuenta que me marca el recibo?

• Me llega un cobro de cuenta pero no puedo iniciar sesión no se a que cuenta se me esta cobrando, como puedo ingresar a esa cuenta que me marca el recibo?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema al iniciar sesion

Me inscribi en una plan familiar y no puedo descargar musica

• Me inscribi en una plan familiar y no puedo descargar musica
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day trial

I just signed up for the 30 day trial but it's i won't be charge until my trial expires on October 16. Today is the 8th so that's not quite 30 days. How do I get my full 30 day trial?

• I just signed up for the 30 day trial but it's i won't be charge until my trial expires on October 16. Today is the 8th so that's not quite 30 days. How do I get my full 30 day trial?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible to change credit card in Brazil!!!!!

I cancelled the credit card used to pay Premium (family package). Have been trying to replace it for a while, nothing works. I go to "Assinatura" (subscription), "Atualizar Dados" (update info), feed my credit card details, nothing happens. Tried bef...

• I cancelled the credit card used to pay Premium (family package). Have been trying to replace it for a while, nothing works. I go to "Assinatura" (subscription), "Atualizar Dados" (update info), feed...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account problems!

We started using Premium For Family about a year ago and it have works well. But now we want to ad a member to the prenumeration, but we have no idea which account that is the main account. We have tried to log in to every familymembers account, and ...

• Visitor
  • We started using Premium For Family about a year ago and it have works well. But now we want to ad a member to the prenumeration, but we have no idea which account that is the main account. We have t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ADDRESS

The address I put in was wrong and i cannot change the address so some of my family members can't join cause I forgot what address I put. How do i change it?

• The address I put in was wrong and i cannot change the address so some of my family members can't join cause I forgot what address I put. How do i change it?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want my money back

I just ended my premium and I found out that Spotify took my money. I don't want to use Spotify anymore and I have already ended my premium. I just want my money back

• I just ended my premium and I found out that Spotify took my money. I don't want to use Spotify anymore and I have already ended my premium. I just want my money back 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

deleting account but others still want to use my playlists?

i was wondering if my account is fully delteted will the followers of my playlists still be able to have access to the playslists?

• Visitor
  • i was wondering if my account is fully delteted will the followers of my playlists still be able to have access to the playslists?
  • nawelterchoune
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to keep playlists on a deleted account

Hey!I am wondering how one can keep the playlists from an now existing account, and transfer them into a new one?The reason why i am asking is because i want to delete my now existing account, but i want to keep my playlists so i can put them into my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! I  am wondering how one can keep the playlists from an now existing account, and transfer them into a new one? The reason why i am asking is because i want to delete my now existing acc...
  • Matt_Vibeto
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Twice

I was charged twice for the month of September for my spotify subscription and would like to reembursed for the overcharge. Please help!

• I was charged twice for the month of September for my spotify subscription and would like to reembursed for the overcharge. Please help!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Charges

I am currently on Spotify Free but being charged £9.99 a month? How can this be rectified?

• Casual Listener
  • I am currently on Spotify Free but being charged £9.99 a month? How can this be rectified?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost Account

So I am being charged twice a month. I believe it's because I have two different accounts but I do not know any of the credentials of the older one besides the payment information. I do not know the emaill address, password, or username but I am defi...

• So I am being charged twice a month. I believe it's because I have two different accounts but I do not know any of the credentials of the older one besides the payment information. I do not know the ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleted Facebook account, now I cannot access Spotify.

Dear Community,my girlfriend deleted her facebook account and she is admin of our family spotify premium account. She can't logon to spotify anymore and therefore we can not stop our premium account. Can anyone help us? If you need more informatie pl...

• Visitor
  • Dear Community, my girlfriend deleted her facebook account and she is admin of our family spotify premium account. She can't logon to spotify anymore and therefore we can not stop our premium accoun...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify took money even though i canceled subscription

Last month I canceled my subscription because I had bought a 3 month 1€ deal, but yesterday spotify took 10€ from me and when i went to check if i was still subbed it said i was **bleep** m8

• Casual Listener
  • Last month I canceled my subscription because I had bought a 3 month 1€ deal, but yesterday spotify took 10€ from me and when i went to check if i was still subbed it said i was **bleep** m8
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I Charged Double

hi spotify! i already cancel my premium subscription and switch to premium for family, but it looks like you charged me double in my account twice in my statement account on september and october. you charged me premium and premium for family... plea...

• Casual Listener
  • hi spotify! i already cancel my premium subscription and switch to premium for family, but it looks like you charged me double in my account twice in my statement account on september and october. yo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 7 day free trial

I started the 7 days free trial. it says 'your already paid premium abo will end on 15th of October'. I didn't pay anything. will it just end automatically? or do I have to do something? I don't want that premium abo thanks in advance

• Casual Listener
  • I started the 7 days free trial. it says 'your already paid premium abo will end on 15th of October'. I didn't pay anything. will it just end automatically? or do I have to do something? I don't want...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged two times this mounth!!

I have been charged two times this mount.. I have been charged every month since I got premium so there isn't any months I'm missing, so something must be wrong! I need at least my money back for the extra charge.

• Casual Listener
  • I have been charged two times this mount..  I have been charged every month since I got premium so there isn't any months I'm missing, so something must be wrong! I need at least my money back f...
  • danny0911
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will not let me close my account

So I followed this link https://support.spotify.com/us/close/in order to close my account. Upon clicking CLOSE MY ACCOUNT instead of receiving an email that my account is being closed I've been getting an email that looks like this I've tried multipl...

Screenshot 2016-02-05 at 1.13.01 AM.png
  • So I followed this link https://support.spotify.com/us/close/ in order to close my account. Upon clicking CLOSE MY ACCOUNT instead of receiving an email that my account is being closed I've bee...
  • brittybritt29
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 3 month Premium Deal Question

Guys when is the end date to make use of that offer? Is it going to be available through the whole December?That really is all i want to know.

• Regular
  • Guys when is the end date to make use of that offer? Is it going to be available through the whole December? That really is all i want to know.
  • ashhhhh
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes