Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Payment option failing

I've been signed up with Spotify for a while now, but when I go to renew, it says it won't take my CC info.This is the same card I've been using since... Jan. Haven't had a problem until this week when it won't allow me to renew my Spotify sub and in...

• I've been signed up with Spotify for a while now, but when I go to renew, it says it won't take my CC info. This is the same card I've been using since... Jan. Haven't had a problem until this week ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium family and change of country

Hi. I used to register my spotify with UK credit card. And recently i have moved back to Indonesia and found out i can do premium family subscription locally. Hence i tried to move the account to an indonesian one with local indonesian credit card. I...

• Hi. I used to register my spotify with UK credit card. And recently i have moved back to Indonesia and found out i can do premium family subscription locally. Hence i tried to move the account to an ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Family plan subscription for Canada

Is the Spotify Family plan available yet in Canada? My wife and I both have the free accounts and would like to switch to the family plan, however when we click on Upgrade, we don't see any kind of link to the family plan. Thanks D

• Regular
  • Is the Spotify Family plan available yet in Canada?    My wife and I both have the free accounts and would like to switch to the family plan, however when we click on Upgrade, we don't ...
  • dfrechette64
  • Regular
  • 227 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 227 replies
  • 17 likes

Profilbild

Hi, wie bekomme ich ein Profilbild in meinen Account eingebunden? Danke und GrußSIM

• Hi,   wie bekomme ich ein Profilbild in meinen Account eingebunden?    Danke und Gruß SIM
  • dabberl
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Moved from Texas to Delaware - still being taxed

I am still getting Texas sales tax added to my Premium monthly subscription amount. How do I stop this from happening? I've updated my Zip Code in my account to my current Delaware address (there is no sales tax in Delaware).

• Casual Listener
  • I am still getting Texas sales tax added to my Premium monthly subscription amount. How do I stop this from happening? I've updated my Zip Code in my account to my current Delaware address (there is ...
  • blnkndufus
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Still being charged for cancelled Premium subscription

Hello, I cancelled my original Spotify Premium account because it was linked to my Facebook and I had a personal issue that forced me to delete my Facebook account. I read that the only way to continue using Spotify was to make a new account that was...

• Hello,   I cancelled my original Spotify Premium account because it was linked to my Facebook and I had a personal issue that forced me to delete my Facebook account. I read that the only way ...
  • lord_fyk
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offended

I personally find it offensive that you could create a playlist in support of a hate group like Black Lives Matters. And I am not alone. I lead whole group of police officers and supporters (this includes families, military, etc) on Facebook that is ...

• Regular
  • I personally find it offensive that you could create a playlist in support of a hate group like Black Lives Matters. And I am not alone. I lead whole group of police officers and supporters (thi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes

Is there an audit log for playlists

Is there a way to see the history of a playlist, or, history of an account for added/deleted song from my library? My fiance says she added a song to a playlist months ago, but I don't believe it ever got added to a playlist...she believes that it wa...

• Is there a way to see the history of a playlist, or, history of an account for added/deleted song from my library?   My fiance says she added a song to a playlist months ago, but I don't belie...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

How can I buy a subscription through my company?

So basically that's the questions... How can I buy a subscription through my company?I would need of course an invoice for accounting, but thing is I have a company and we only use Spotify when working, me and my wife (that's also an employee on the ...

• So basically that's the questions... How can I buy a subscription through my company? I would need of course an invoice for accounting, but thing is I have a company and we only use Spotify whe...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Will I get email receipts sent every month?

Hello, I just purchased Spotify Premium by providing my credit card information, and I got an email with my receipt for my month's payment. Will I get this email every month? If not, is there a way that I can sign up for a monthly reminder that my cr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I just purchased Spotify Premium by providing my credit card information, and I got an email with my receipt for my month's payment.  Will I get this email every month?  If not, is t...
  • tegnatrout
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

I want to delete my facbook/sptify account

Hello community!I have an account that is not connected with facebook. I have a premium through the familypack thing. I have alot of playlists. Then i accidentally created an account with my facebook and i cant connect my fb acc and my nofb acc. I wa...

• Hello community! I have an account that is not connected with facebook. I have a premium through the familypack thing. I have alot of playlists. Then i accidentally created an account with my facebo...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rejected for college discount, still charged credit card, still free account

I am an incoming UF student with an ID card and tried to get the student discount. They said that could not verify that I am a student and that might be because I don't officially start until January which I understand. However, they still charged my...

• Casual Listener
  • I am an incoming UF student with an ID card and tried to get the student discount. They said that could not verify that I am a student and that might be because I don't officially start until Ja...
  • CHRISTINARIZK
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot stop banner music Premium desktop for OSX

When I select Browse/Discover in Spotify desktop, on mac, a banner loads on the top and for some reason, the advertised song starts to play from the banner, while spotify keeps playing what it was playing. I cannot stop the banner's music, so I have ...

• Casual Listener
  • When I select Browse/Discover in Spotify desktop, on mac, a banner loads on the top and for some reason, the advertised song starts to play from the banner, while spotify keeps playing what it w...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount for High school students

I'd really like to have the discount on my account. I agree with the other topic on here that says a similar statement. Could I please get the discount? (I'm a junior in highschool and Spotify is my #1 go to music app on both my phone and computer)

• Casual Listener
  • I'd really like to have the discount on my account. I agree with the other topic on here that says a similar statement. Could I please get the discount? (I'm a junior in highschool and Spotify is my ...
  • SaturnUnbound
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Android without premium

Hi Guys, I'm using the spotify premium family membership since a few days. But the premium account is only available on my laptop. My tablet and my mobile are still free accounts (both android). I tried to delete the cache an reinstall the app, as we...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys,   I'm using the spotify premium family membership since a few days. But the premium account is only available on my laptop. My tablet and my mobile are still free accounts (both andro...
  • roticm
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeemed a Gift Card, it shows up under "Receipts" yet I've just been downgraded from Premium.

I've just redeemed a Gift Card successfully and it even shows under "Receipts" yet my Premium status has been revoked. I had been getting emails warning me to "Change Payment Details" and I bought a Gift Card instead and redeemed it. After redeeming ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've just redeemed a Gift Card successfully and it even shows under "Receipts" yet my Premium status has been revoked. I had been getting emails warning me to "Change Payment Details" and I bought a ...
  • Alex_M24
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong Billing

Hi, i have a problem with my bills from spotify. you are charging to much.I have a confirmed student account but you are charging for a regular premium account. Look at the attachments. Billing2 shows that you charged 9.99€ for the last 2 month. in o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i have a problem with my bills from spotify. you are charging to much. I have a confirmed student account but you are charging for a regular premium account.    Look at the ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Premium, but get Spotify Free

Hello, I have Spotify Premium and I pay 9,99 each month but now suddenly I get advertising and my account settings tell me I have Spotify Free? How come if I pay (evemn this month, for Premium?

• Hello,   I have Spotify Premium and I pay 9,99 each month but now suddenly I get advertising and my account settings tell me I have Spotify Free? How come if I pay (evemn this month, for Premi...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with facebook/spotify

I am trying to desconect my spotify account from facebook, but I am in trouble. First of all I tried to desconect it in the own service of the spotify in the computer, I saw that I needed to look for preferences-social networks-desconect from faceboo...

• I am trying to desconect my spotify account from facebook, but I am in trouble. First of all I tried to desconect it in the own service of the spotify in the computer, I saw that I needed to look for...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Premium??

I had premium on my account since I bought my ps4 and made an account. More than a month has passed and its now saying I do not have a premium account. Do you know why this is happening? I bought my ps4 used so I don't know if it has anything to do w...

• I had premium on my account since I bought my ps4 and made an account. More than a month has passed and its now saying I do not have a premium account. Do you know why this is happening? I bought my ...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes