Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Thought I canceled my sub

I tried to cancel my subscription a few weeks ago and I thought I had but I just saw (literally a few mins ago) that I was charged for this month of premium. I just tried to cancel it again and apparently you have to click to cancel it like 4 differe...

• I tried to cancel my subscription a few weeks ago and I thought I had but I just saw (literally a few mins ago) that I was charged for this month of premium. I just tried to cancel it again and appar...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Month?

Why do i have to pay for my free month of Spotify?

• Why do i have to pay for my free month of Spotify?
  • iamkirbatron
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete downloaded tracks ?

I know how to download tracks in my iPhone to play them without connexion but I'd like to know how I can delete them because it takes too many Mbits?Thanks !

• Casual Listener
  • I know how to download tracks in my iPhone to play them without connexion but I'd like to know how I can delete them because it takes too many Mbits? Thanks !
  • flobonni
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot Password and can't find reset email

Ok here we go so my spotify must've updated or something and it signed me out I couldn't remember the password so I tried to do a reset the problem is my email address and I only have 1 is not associated to my account and I can't figure out where the...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok here we go so my spotify must've updated or something and it signed me out I couldn't remember the password so I tried to do a reset the problem is my email address and I only have 1 is not associ...
  • Snownightstar16
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

billing

I canceled spotify and wanted to get the pending charge taken off my account.

• I canceled spotify and wanted to get the pending charge taken off my account.
  • swaveytellem
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount Family Subscriptions!

My credit card which I used for monthly premium family subscription was scamed. When go into subscription to update my new details I do not get the "update details" option. I suspect that the credit card was hacked due to my spotify subscription from...

• My credit card which I used for monthly premium family subscription was scamed. When go into subscription to update my new details I do not get the "update details" option. I suspect that the credit ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I just made a payment on 9/16/16. And now i have to pay another payment which i already did already.

• I just made a payment on 9/16/16. And now i have to pay another payment which i already did already.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DLNA support in Spotify

Yo cancele mi suscripción a spotify hace un mes pero me siguen cobrando. Porque y como lo puedo solucionar . Agradeceria una rapida respuesta.

• Yo cancele mi suscripción a spotify hace un mes pero me siguen cobrando. Porque y como lo puedo solucionar . Agradeceria una rapida respuesta.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

need to cancel but dont remember email address

Hi, I am being charged every month for a premium account however I do not know which account this is. I have tried every email address I have to reset password etc however the accounts I have all say it is a free subscription. Yes...before you ask, I...

• Hi, I am being charged every month for a premium account however I do not know which account this is.  I have tried every email address I have to reset password etc however the accounts I have a...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account blocked

Hi, my phone was block cause i had a bill to pay but when i have pay my bill my spotify doesnt work. FIDO tell me than he can do something its only spotify can do something. Sorry for my english does anibody know how to refind my spotify ( i can use ...

• Hi, my phone was block cause i had a bill to pay but when i have pay my bill my spotify doesnt work. FIDO tell me than he can do something its only spotify can do something. Sorry for my english does...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charged after unsubscribing

I was charged on sep 30 after canceling on sep 27th because that was a day before my subcription ended, I logged back into my account to make sure I was unsubscribed but It said I still needed to unsuscribe eventhough I had already done so.

• I was charged on sep 30 after canceling on sep 27th because that was a day before my subcription ended, I logged back into my account to make sure I was unsubscribed but It said I still needed to uns...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a rogers account with free premium Spotify but cant use it

I have rogers free spotify and I cannot use it. I log in and out and it still wants to charge me. Rogers says they cannot help me Ryan

• I have rogers free spotify and I cannot use it. I log in and out and it still wants to charge me. Rogers says they cannot help me     Ryan
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to student premium still on free and charged twice

I upgraded to student premium today and all day stated it was free, I was charged twice ( which is no issue just let it roll onto next month. It kept saying "oops something went wrong" althought it charged me two times. I want to begin using it and b...

• Visitor
  • I upgraded to student premium today and all day stated it was free, I was charged twice ( which is no issue just let it roll onto next month. It kept saying "oops something went wrong" althought it c...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

privacy

Can the manager person of my premium for family account see when I am playing music on my own device?

• Casual Listener
  • Can the manager person of my premium for family account see when I am playing music on my own device?
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Got 6 free months via FIDO but still got charged $9.99

I was at the end of my free promo with Spotify Premium acc. but then I signed up for a new cellphone plan with FIDO and activated 6 free months of Premium Spotify. There was a code to enter and I linked my account to it on Monday. Today (Wednesday, A...

• Casual Listener
  • I was at the end of my free promo with Spotify Premium acc. but then I signed up for a new cellphone plan with FIDO and activated 6 free months of Premium Spotify. There was a code to enter and I lin...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family does not work. We are both in the same country but Spotify says not..

My husband invited me to Family share.Both our subscriptions are in the same country - but when trying to activate the code spotify refuses that we are. What to do?

• Casual Listener
  • My husband invited me to Family share. Both our subscriptions are in the same country - but when trying to activate the code spotify refuses that we are. What to do?  
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

error 408 - cant change the country

I live in the french caribbean, and when i created my account, the country was set up automatically. After 2 weeks i couldn't acces my account anymore (they say im not in the right country) and when i go to settings the only option is still france!

• Casual Listener
  • I live in the french caribbean, and when i created my account, the country was set up automatically. After 2 weeks i couldn't acces my account anymore (they say im not in the right country) and when ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

CARD DECLINED. WHY!?

I AM THE MOST LOYAL.*ahem* I am the most loyal spotify customer. ever to be carnated. please.I've called my bank. I'm fine.I'm from los angeles.I have funds. It's not workingI've scoured through the forums, the faqs, I've done all the things.Help. I ...

• I AM THE MOST LOYAL. *ahem*   I am the most loyal spotify customer. ever to be carnated. please. I've called my bank. I'm fine. I'm from los angeles. I have funds.  It's not workin...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes