Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I have already pay

I had payed may premium famili spotify but when I start my app in mi iphone and mac this say if for free. I have erased the app in my iphone and mac and reinstall and say the same thing FREE. What can I do?

• Visitor
  • I had payed may premium famili spotify but when I start my app in mi iphone and mac this say if for free.    I have erased the app in my iphone and mac and reinstall and say the same thin...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for family problems

The good news is I've transferred from Apple music to Spotify for Family. The bad news is I'm having trouble adding my family members. All four other people have been invited and they've logged in with my details. But when one tries to play something...

• The good news is I've transferred from Apple music to Spotify for Family.  The bad news is I'm having trouble adding my family members.   All four other people have been invited and they'...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I made Spotify using facebook but I can't find my friends

I made my Spotify using facebook but I cannot find my facebook friends there. When I try to load, this is what appears:What appears when I try to follow friendsIt's impossible for me to have zero friends on Spotify as I have 2,880 friends in total. I...

Screenshot from 2016-09-30 12-16-49.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I made my Spotify using facebook but I cannot find my facebook friends there. When I try to load, this is what appears: What appears when I try to follow friends It's impossible for me to have ze...
  • cluelessmarisse
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I dont know my email address and or passwort

i created my account and logged into spotify on sonos now i wanna log in on an computer or android phone and cant remember any of my dates -.- iam still logged into the account of sonos and i got the crediat card where the premium account gets payed ...

• Casual Listener
  • i created my account and logged into spotify on sonos now i wanna log in on an computer or android phone and cant remember any of my dates -.- iam still logged into the account of sonos and i got the...
  • Kevinbrau
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink Spotify from PSN

Yo how do u do this ? I need help is there a support chat or something or phone number... I need to unlink my account so I could link to another what is up with this why is it doing this why is it so difficult tell me how to unlink it using Spotify w...

• Yo how do u do this ? I need help is there a support chat or something or phone number... I need to unlink my account so I could link to another what is up with this why is it doing this why is it so...
  • PSNpleaseunlink
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Tengo dos cuentas y quiero dar de baja una

Necesito ayuda para dar de baja una de las cuentas. Resulta que tengo dos cuentas en el mismo teléfono a mi nombre y con dos tarjetas diferentes y me están cobrando de las dos.Necesito dar de baja una y hacer el reclamo para la devolución del dinero ...

• Necesito ayuda para dar de baja una de las cuentas. Resulta que tengo dos cuentas en el mismo teléfono a mi nombre y con dos tarjetas diferentes y me están cobrando de las dos. Necesito dar de baja ...
  • valedor10
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

How to upgrade to premium and keep playlists and songs

Dear All,We have premium spotify due to our telephone company, but have already used the free account for a while on our laptop. We want to upgrade to premium but are scaired to loose al the playlists and songs we gathered over the years. Any tips ho...

• Visitor
  • Dear All, We have premium spotify due to our telephone company, but have already used the free account for a while on our laptop. We want to upgrade to premium but are scaired to loose al the playli...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying To Change Monthly Payment Date...

I've already refered to this link: https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/managing_payments/change-subscription-renewal-date/ So I decided to cancel today and re-subscribe that way my monthly payment can always be reflected on the 1st of...

• I've already refered to this link:   https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/managing_payments/change-subscription-renewal-date/   So I decided to cancel today and re-subscr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is there a support anywhere?

I don't like these services which say "ask the community" we don't give a sh*** about your problems. Is there any possibility to contact Spotify directly? Kind of a support@spotify.com e-mail adress or something like this? I didn't find something sim...

• I don't like these services which say "ask the community" we don't give a sh*** about your problems. 😞 Is there any possibility to contact Spotify directly? Kind of a support@spotify.com e-mail...
  • noemicaroline
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged during free trial period

I recently did the Spotify Premium subscription with a credit card. The service offers a 30 days free trial period. I found that in this case the card must have the value of the subscription available from this period, although the recovery is perfor...

• Visitor
  • I recently did the Spotify Premium subscription with a credit card. The service offers a 30 days free trial period. I found that in this case the card must have the value of the subscription availabl...
  • Babygirl4darren
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

premium user no longer uses facebook

My spotify was linked to my facebook and I was a premium user. I recently deactivated my facebook and created a new spotify. Will spotify stop charging me monthly? Is there any action on my part necessary? Thanks all!

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify was linked to my facebook and I was a premium user. I recently deactivated my facebook and created a new spotify. Will spotify stop charging me monthly? Is there any action on my part nece...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't make a payement for premium

Hello,I am a spotify premium user since many year. Suddly my premium account was suspended and I was asked to updated my paiement. I have tryed with many credit cards (that I am sure that are valid: I have checked with my bank) but it is still refusi...

• Hello, I am a spotify premium user since many year. Suddly my premium account was suspended and I was asked to updated my paiement. I have tryed with many credit cards (that I am sure that are valid...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family

hi so I deleted my spotify premium subscription via my phone-carrier over a week ago but still I can't change my subscription to the premium family one because somehow spotify hasn't noticed that I deleted the other subscription. thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • hi   so I deleted my spotify premium subscription via my phone-carrier over a week ago but still I can't change my subscription to the premium family one because somehow spotify hasn't noticed...
  • noemicaroline
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is it so difficult to delete my account?

Why can't I delete my account from within my own profile? I believe this is made difficult on purpose, and I find this practice to be unscrupulous. Anyway, I have followed the procedure outlined in other posts, where I send support an email requestin...

• Visitor
  • Why can't I delete my account from within my own profile? I believe this is made difficult on purpose, and I find this practice to be unscrupulous.    Anyway, I have followed the procedur...
  • brendan1964
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify premium problems

Ive been tryna get spotify premium w an itunes card but the problem is that the "get sportify premium" doesnt pop up...

• Regular
  • Ive been tryna get spotify premium w an itunes card but the problem is that the "get sportify premium" doesnt pop up...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account headache

I lost my iphone .. i got a replacement, did a backup and blablabla but when i am logging into my spotify account which should be premium,it says "free" .Checked my linked email address on my bill from iTunes and still doesn't work ..Help me please !...

• Casual Listener
  • I lost my iphone .. i got a replacement, did a backup and blablabla but when i am logging into my spotify account which should be premium,it says "free" . Checked my linked email address on my bill ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks I'm abroad but I'm not + changing country problem

I've been using Spotify over a month now and just today, it logged me out and a message popped up saying that "You can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days." The same message pops up when I try to log on. The thing is that I haven't been outside my co...

• I've been using Spotify over a month now and just today, it logged me out and a message popped up saying that "You can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days." The same message pops up when I try to log...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes